Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
RANT
Soris Ice Goldwing
Serious_Much
Encore
SadPanda
9 posters

Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm

I redid the order on the Compilation thread.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:hmm ok maybe change the castoff slave to have these with the other stats being left untouched (should add up to the same amount)
    10 dex
    10 faith
    10 att
    8 res (sickly due to being enslaved for so long)
    starter miracle would be "Solemn Pledge" a body buff that boosts poise by 20 for 1 minute (2 casts)
    I think DEX should be even lower. The buff is a good idea too. Maybe it could start with like 16 END?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Anymore ideas guys? I'm just getting started on classes happy
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Dang it... I´ll need to read a lot tomorrow don´t I?

It´s fun...
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Here you go cat!

Gladiator
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Gladius, thick shortsword with a very fast and versatile moveset.
    -RH2: None
    -LH1: Gladiator's Round Shield, shield with the coat of arms of an ancient gladiatorial house.
    -LH2: None
    Starting Armor:
    -Roman Visor, a common gladiator helm.
    -Chainmail Armlets, long chainmail sleeves.
    -Chainmail Skirt, long coat of chainmail to guard the legs without reducing mobility.
    Starting Spells:
    -None.
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Warrior's Draw, begin the game with RSS.
    Starting Stats:
    -Similar to warrior.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:07 am

Mind if I try the lore on the gladiator?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:07 am

Royal Knight
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Broadsword
    -RH2: Lance, a long halberd that can be used from behind shields. Given a special moveset when used with a greatshield.
    -LH1: Royal Rampart, a light but sturdy greatshield with an image depicting a glorious battle.
    -LH2: Knight's Talisman, a talisman made from the cloth of a loved one. Knight's on long journeys would oft take these with them for fond memories.
    Starting Armor:
    -Knight Armor
    Starting Spells:
    -Aid Ally, a spell to heal allies in combat.
    -Heal
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Knight's Crest, allows the user to start with the WSS.
    Starting Stats:
    -Stats of the knight class.

More to come cat laughing
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Mind if I try the lore on the gladiator?
    Go ahead!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 am

The Gladiator. In times after the start of fire there was crime, and crime came punishment. However some punishment gave way to a form of entertainment for people of some lands. The strong criminal were put to be made into a show for royality and the public to watch as these souls fought for their lives.

I got to end it here but will finish it when I can get on again.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Marauder
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Steel Cutlass, lengthy cutlass belonging to a warrior of the seas. The blade is stained with brine.
    -RH2: Ball and Chain, originally a tool of imprisonment, this mass of iron has been reinvented as a battle weapon. Without extreme strength, this must be held with two hands. (At start of game, must be held with two hands.)
    -LH1: Pirate's Ward, small wooden shield with blood and tokens from fallen victims.
    -LH2: None.
    Starting Armor:
    -Pillager's Facemask, a frayed bandana used to disguise the face.
    -Seaman's (shut up) Vest, a leather vest with frayed stitches and tokens of victims. A thin layer of chainmail lays underneath.
    -Leather Gloves, grimy gloves no doubt used to commit heinous crimes.
    -Heavy Boots, very durable water waders stained and torn.
    Starting Spells:
    -None.
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Marauder's Charisma, able to persuade NPC's to think differently of others. Sometimes causing some hectic outcomes.
    Starting Stats:
    -Similar to bandit. More dexterity. Less faith.

Want to try on this one Soris?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:The Gladiator. In times after the start of fire there was crime, and crime came punishment. However some punishment gave way to a form of entertainment for people of some lands. The strong criminal were put to be made into a show for royality and the public to watch as these souls fought for their lives.

I got to end it here but will finish it when I can get on again.
    Sounds good so far! I'll have some more tomorrow, so you and cat can battle between them winking
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 am

Castoff slave:

Slavery is a punishment akin to death for many, but for those cursed with the darksign it goes beyond that, being forced to work forever, but sometimes luck strikes even the lowest of low. The castoff slave´s where a group of enslaved undead being transported to another land, but a storm struck and sunk the ship, leaving few survivors, most of them the slaves.

These now free slaves roam the lands, looking for a purpose in their life, making use of the darksign in exchange for their lack of skill in combat. They wish for home, longing for a place where they can finally settle down.

It seems as if sometimes the greatest heroes come from the most unexpected places... The slaves will no doubt make a name for themselves.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Samurai
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Steel Wakazishi, Eastern shortsword of incredible quality. Sharp enough to behead a man in a single blow.
    -RH2: Silver Tanto, this small katana is very sharp and fast. Appears to be used in rituals.
    -LH1: Hachiwari, small sword with a hook near the base. This suggests it's more of a defensive weapon rather that an offensive weapon.
    -LH2: Blessed Tessen, eastern wayward talisman representing a fan with characters displayed upon it. Strangely, western miracles do not work with this outland artifact.
    Starting Armor:
    -Similar to Eastern set.
    Starting Spells:
    -Samurai Focus, increase the speed of attacks with eastern weapons greatly for 15 seconds. Greatly consumes stamina, therefore the user moves slowly while active.
    -Samurai Spirit, increases attack power with eastern weapons greatly for 15 seconds. Although it greatly increases stamina consumption and decreases attack speed, this could turn the tide of any battle.
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Samurai's Pride, with the will and determination of the great samurai, wou will command respect from all around you. And in times of unevened odds, you will gain a slight advantage. Phantoms attacks inflict 10% less damage.
    Starting Stats:
    -Warrior with more faith.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm

And the horror begins anew.

So Soris is doing Gladiator, I am doing Woodsman.

After that we have Samurai and Marauder and Royal knight, RighT?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:And the horror begins anew.

So Soris is doing Gladiator, I am doing Woodsman.

After that we have Samurai and Marauder and Royal knight, RighT?
    Yeah, I'm still thinking of new ones though devil
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:42 pm

You need to accept my Friends invitation, You dapper Devil!
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:47 pm

I've never had a friend (on the Souls forum), this is glorious. applause
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Woodman:

The curse of undeath plaques humanity, and many has set out into the world to find a cure. Most of these adventurers stem from a life of crime, faith or the battlefield, but there are still lands not plaqued by war. People still live there, trying to get by as friends and family hollow... this person is one of them. Having lived the simple life of a hunter most of his life, once he discovered that he was cursed with the darksign he picked up his trusty bow and skinning knife, setting out to cure himself, and perhaps even help others.

Having hunted for the most part of his life has led him to know what to look for in pray, helping him in battle. Living in the woods takes toll on a person, forcing him to adapt to whatever happens quickly, as for example heavy rain could destroy home for him. Knowing how to craft and repair items is also useful, and he brings his knowledge with him wherever he goes.

Done and Done...

No need to upvote more ^^

Feel free to do so though.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Woodman:

The curse of undeath plaques humanity, and many has set out into the world to find a cure. Most of these adventurers stem from a life of crime, faith or the battlefield, but there are still lands not plaqued by war. People still live there, trying to get by as friends and family hollow... this person is one of them. Having lived the simple life of a hunter most of his life, once he discovered that he was cursed with the darksign he picked up his trusty bow and skinning knife, setting out to cure himself, and perhaps even help others.

Having hunted for the most part of his life has led him to know what to look for in pray, helping him in battle. Living in the woods takes toll on a person, forcing him to adapt to whatever happens quickly, as for example heavy rain could destroy home for him. Knowing how to craft and repair items is also useful, and he brings his knowledge with him wherever he goes.
    Pretty cash cat.

Done and Done...

No need to upvote more ^^

Feel free to do so though.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Why did you just quote it and nothing more?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Why did you just quote it and nothing more?
    It was supposed to say "Pretty good once again cat."
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Panda, I love writing. I like writing things with like this with a passion.

It´s for that reason that I am able to write over 40 000 words in a forum that only a few people can see.

Being able to do this is fun. I love you for making this thread, Panda.

*Kisses on forehead.*

:x kiss

Hugs? Well What is it

Last edited by Teh Kitten´s Cat on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Back! Give me a minute and I'll finish what I started!
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Panda, I love writing. I like writing things with like this with a passion.

It´s for that reason that I am able to write over 40 000 words in a forum that only a few people can see.

Being able to do this is fun. I love you for making this thread, Panda.

*Kisses on forehead.*

:x kiss

Hugs? Well What is it
    big hug
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 am

Legionary/Centurion
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Pike
    -RH2: Gladius, steel sword of fine quality. Very fast and efficent.
    -LH1: Scutum, very light greatshield, high stability but low elemental defenses. Pressing L2 will result in a strong pose, greatly reducing mobility, but making the user nearly invincible from frontal assaults.
    -LH2: None.
    Starting Armor:
    A stronger, more poised hard leather set.
    Starting Spells:
    -None
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Strength in numbers, increases defenses by 10% as a phantom.
    Starting Stats:
    -Similar to soldier (Demon's Souls).

Who wants to take a crack at this one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 am