Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
RANT
Soris Ice Goldwing
Serious_Much
Encore
SadPanda
9 posters

Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:56 pm

I can help with lore too. It is fun to write this down. For the exile noble I was thinking about losing it to a crime and exiled to find salvation. Or just wandering the world to find a new purpose.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Unique Classes/Characters You Want to See

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Alright, so far we have:
    -Demon Apostle
    -Ice Mage
    -Blighted
    -Necromancer
    -Assassin
    -Monk
    -Old Noble
    What else could we make?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

You make the Exiled one then? Please post it to me so I can take it to the compilation. I will of course say that you made it and post it in cyan.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:You make the Exiled one then? Please post it to me so I can take it to the compilation. I will of course say that you made it and post it in cyan.

Old Noble:
    SadPanda wrote:
    Guh, I'll try...
    Old Noble
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Silver Dagger, a very sharp dagger of fine quality. Very fast and inflicts great bleed damage.
    -RH2: None.
    -LH1: Silver Buckler, rather a decoration that a piece of armor, this buckler is of high quality and is very stables.
    -LH2: Ivory Talisman, high quality talisman given only to nobles.
    Starting Armor:
    -Rusted Crown, an old bronze crown once of great beauty, this is now a reminder of exile.
    -Royal Armor, fine quality silver armor, reflects the image of attackers at themselves. A symbol of valiance and gallantry now dirty and rusting.
    -Royal Gloves, fine quality satin gloves specifically tailored.
    -Royal Boots, fine quality velvet boots specifically tailored.
    Starting Spells:
    -Royal Blessing, greatly recover health for 5 seconds, an old family rite granted through gain of kingdom.
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Outcasts Brand, before being cast aside from your kingdom, a mark of cowardice was branded on your neck, merchants/NPC's will be less fond of you without persuasion.
    Starting Stats:
    -Similar to royalty.

Monk:

SadPanda wrote:
    Monk
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Pacifist's Staff, a staff wielded by the peaceful monks of _____. It is in amazingly great condition hence the little combat use. Very strong and fast.
    -LH1: Talisman of Peace, a talisman incapable of producing any offensive magic. All defensive and restoration miracles are increased by 50%
    -LH2: None.
    Starting Armor:
    -All monk gear. Thin robes with little physical protection.
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Pure Heart: Through a life of devotion and purity your soul resists the temptations of dark magic. All dark magics damage is cut by 50%, whether you cast it or another.
    Starting Stats
    -Similar to cleric.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Exiled Noble. Guess nobility is not secured at birth or when it is obtained. This once proud and loved noble was stripped of the title the noble once held for so long for a crime very severe and sentenced to exile. Because of this noble's past was one of greatness and respect, to be killed was a too great burden for the exile's homeland to try. Now forced to leave with the items of the noble's past the exiled noble now travels the world in search of something. Is it redemption? Is it a new life? Or is it to become a legend known to the world? Only the exiled noble has the answer to this question.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Monk is done in the other thread.

This Thread did not turn out just as you thought, did it?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Monk is done in the other thread.

This Thread did not turn out just as you thought, did it?
    I think it turned out fine, kind of swaying away from the "really out there" type classes but...

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:48 pm

I like the lore we got for all the classes. What about mix blood classes like if you mix human and demon or demon and dragon?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Soris, can I take the royalty and post it on the compilations thread?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 pm

castoff slave
    A slave thrown overboard off a slavers ship during a storm only to wash up on a distant shore, clad in rags and strengthened from years of hard labor, this lost souls has great potential.
    Equipped with a patchwork overcoat, battered shoes and a pair of iron manacles (10 poise).
    weapons: longsword, plank shield

stats... umm not sure what level this would be...
    12 vit
    6 attunement
    11 end
    14 str
    14 dex
    12 res
    8 int
    6 faith
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Yes you can cat.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:castoff slave
    A slave thrown overboard off a slavers ship during a storm only to wash up on a distant shore, clad in rags and strengthened from years of hard labor, this lost souls has great potential.
    Equipped with a patchwork overcoat, battered shoes and a pair of iron manacles (10 poise).
    weapons: longsword, plank shield

stats... umm not sure what level this would be...
    12 vit
    6 attunement
    11 end
    14 str
    14 dex
    12 res
    8 int
    6 faith
    Castoff Slave
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Rusted Longsword, an old sword worn from not only the years of battle, but the briny waters of the sea.
    -LH1: Slave Shield
    Starting Armor:
    -Laborer's Rags, knitted burlap cloak which is terribly sewn.
    -Iron Binds, heavy iron cuffs rusted from years of wear, with the incredible heft one might find combat sluggish, yet more effective.
    Starting Spells:
    -None.
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Slave's Brand, branded as a slave will make you look lowly with Nobility, but greatly allied with fellow slaves and peasants.
    Starting Stats:
    12 VIT
    6 ATT
    11 END
    14 STR
    14 DEX
    12 RES
    8 INT
    6 FTH

I would suggest more faith and less dexterity. It seems like a slave would hope for the gods to help in some way. Possibly a talisman called the Dredgling's Talisman? Like made of twigs and twine, would be good with outland miracles but couldn't cast miracles of the church?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 pm

I have a challenge before me Lore wise, Do I not?

Need to ponder a while for that one.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:I like the lore we got for all the classes. What about mix blood classes like if you mix human and demon or demon and dragon?
    We already have Demon Apostle, and I think dragons are good as a covenant. And if there was a dragon class I would like it to be JUST the dragon form.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Trying to think outside the box. My issue is that about five things I can think of can just be called a mage only because of the use of magic. A sniper archer class can be good.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Berserker
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Brigand's Axe, a large greataxe capable of smashing through guards. Light attacks are fluid and slow, allowing for strong combos; on the otherhand, strong attacks can crush guards easily allowing for a fast follow up.
    -LH1: Shield of Valor, a clan shield decorated with war spoils and clan markings. Very light and strong. Opposed to a duelist's technique, the shield is made for smashing due to the large pommel on the epicenter.
    Starting Armor:
    -Chieftain's Headpiece, a large decorative headdress given only to the highest ranking clansmen of the mountains.
    -Power Braces, engraved braces of an outland clan boasting heavy weight, perhaps the key to their outrageous strength.
    -Warrior's Clothpiece, bloodstained clothpiece matched with iron foot anklets.
    Starting Spells:
    -None
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Clan Markings, all others will be stricken with fear, while other clans will attempt to kill you on sight.
    Starting Stats:
    -Similar to Bandit, less faith and more strength.

LORE TIME CAT!
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Trying to think outside the box. My issue is that about five things I can think of can just be called a mage only because of the use of magic. A sniper archer class can be good.
    Want me to make a class? :}
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:57 pm

hmm ok maybe change the castoff slave to have these with the other stats being left untouched (should add up to the same amount)
    10 dex
    10 faith
    10 att
    8 res (sickly due to being enslaved for so long)
    starter miracle would be "Solemn Pledge" a body buff that boosts poise by 20 for 1 minute (2 casts)
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:57 pm

I only deal with lore as well. When it comes to stats I make them op.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Dang it. This easy. Last one for today though, time is really late here.

After the age of fire started, many civilizations grew bigger and more advanced, but in some uncharted places there still exists small clans and tribes. When the darksign began to spread through humanity, the tribal leaders began to send out warriors to search for an answer. The strongest of these warriors are called "Berserkers".

These fierce warriors see only the glory of battle, and carry their tribal armor into combat, cutting through enemy lines while absorbing massive damage. Because they´re separated from their clan, they often feel a longing for home. Using this loneliness to fuel anger, they make themselves near invincible on the battle field, giving the opponents a single option to defeat them: outlasting them.

They have a sole purpose with their life: The glory of battle, and for them the easiest way to achieve it is to search for a way to cure the darksign.

I should get a buttload of upvotes for all things I do...
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:02 pm

SadPanda wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Trying to think outside the box. My issue is that about five things I can think of can just be called a mage only because of the use of magic. A sniper archer class can be good.
    Want me to make a class? :}
    Eh, I'll make it anyway happy

Woodsman
    Starting Weapons:
    -RH1: Skinning Knife, a very sharp knife of a hunter, has a very strong bleed effect.
    -RH2: Shortbow, a bow with a fast draw speed, but lacks strong power.
    -LH1: Woodsman's Shield, leather and wood shield crafted by a master artisan.
    -LH2: Crankbow, a powerful but slow crossbow crafted from woodland materials. An artisan's pride to be sure, and one of a kind.
    Starting Armor:
    -Sun-dried Leather Armor, full suit made of woodland materials, and should help disguise one in a forest environment.
    Starting Spells:
    -None
    Starting Miscellaneous:
    -Craftsman's Pride, blacksmiths will give you better deals, as well as having the ability to forge and craft at a bonfire.
    Starting Stats:
    -Similar to hunter.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Dang it. This easy. Last one for today though, time is really late here.

After the age of fire started, many civilizations grew bigger and more advanced, but in some uncharted places there still exists small clans and tribes. When the darksign began to spread through humanity, the tribal leaders began to send out warriors to search for an answer. The strongest of these warriors are called "Berserkers".

These fierce warriors see only the glory of battle, and carry their tribal armor into combat, cutting through enemy lines while absorbing massive damage. Because they´re separated from their clan, they often feel a longing for home. Using this loneliness to fuel anger, they make themselves near invincible on the battle field, giving the opponents a single option to defeat them: outlasting them.

They have a sole purpose with their life: The glory of battle, and for them the easiest way to achieve it is to search for a way to cure the darksign.

I'll make sure to keep posting more all night so you have a workload in the morning devil , I upvoted BTW.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm

I have so many ideas for that one!

But I am too tired. Please Soris! Let me do the Woodman one!
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 pm

SadPanda wrote:
    Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:Dang it. This easy. Last one for today though, time is really late here.

I'll make sure to keep posting more all night so you have a workload in the morning devil , I upvoted BTW.

Thank you for the upvote, but really you did not need to... I´ll work on them tomorrow. First thing in the morning: Woodman and Offcast Slave. Then my own topic.

God I love writing stuff...
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Aww man I had a good one for that....Fine cat you do it. But I get the next one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am