Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
CrackSouls
Grey-Ronin
Forum Pirate
GrEeNgObLiN
Maneater_Mildred
FruitPunchNinja
Yesuurd
RANT
Serious_Much
Gol
Tolvo
Rollo-9
Emergence
Reaperfan
Artorias
reim0027
Baal-Avatar
21 posters

Open discussion of future FC events.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Open discussion of future FC events. - Page 10 Empty Re: Open discussion of future FC events.

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:03 pm

The hunters like our Secrets Artorias. silly

It's probably been posted around, I just don't want to say it myself because I like to be....
    MYSTERIOUS!
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Open discussion of future FC events. - Page 10 Empty Re: Open discussion of future FC events.

Post by Artorias Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:03 pm

its better for them to use DWGR because it increases speed as well as gives the ability to flip. As a dex build focuses on agility.

So if you dont roll or tank, id like to see your new build big grin
    oh if it involves what you did in the fc i will css you silly
    Tolvo- ok ill look around the forums then thank you for the info big grin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 pm

And I'll Murakumo you!

Murakumo, away!

*Makes wind noises with his mouth while holding his arms out sitting in front of the PC*

So people have discussed the idea of me hosting duels in the Demon Ruins on the bridge before Ceaseless, or the on the patches of land in between the Dragon Legs. Which one would you guys rather see?

Also what about more areas, like the Catacombs/Tomb of the Giants, or anything in New Londo? There are other areas to duel in the Demon Ruins/Izalith as well. Any suggestions?

Crazy small arena idea, across the first bridge in new londo.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Artorias wrote:its better for them to use DWGR because it increases speed as well as gives the ability to flip. As a dex build focuses on agility.

So if you dont roll or tank, id like to see your new build big grin

The DWGR lets you move and run as if you had <25% equip load, even though it works when you have up to <50% equip load, so as long as you have the <25% load you're moving the same way you would if you had the ring equipped.

As to my new build, all I ever said was that nobody said anything about what I would be doing. Nobody ever said I wouldn't be doing something winking

Last edited by Reaperfan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 pm

haha subclans within the FC? I like this, could be made into an event anyone who's listening? silly

Tolvo, what about tomb of the giants? sure we'd all love to do some duels in that place lol!

Also, in one of my previous posts I see that I could have been seen to pretty much single out a couple of members for causing the way the rules in FC have gone. Baal and Rant i can assure you that I never intended for my comments to be seen like that, and I've changed my post to one that is more close what i originally intended to say. I apologise for that one guys, wasn't what i meant to convey Prostration

Last edited by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm

The darkmoon tomb bonfire looks good but too many random darkmoons will be invading there.
    And damn the murokumo hurts if it hits you

and i agree with serious although i posted tht already lol

reaperfan- idk cuz whenever i use my dragon form and dont use DWGR i seem to be slower, or maybe thats just me happy
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Tolvo wrote:*Makes wind noises with his mouth while holding his arms out sitting in front of the PC*

*Whew* Glad I'm not the only one then happy

Tolvo wrote:So people have discussed the idea of me hosting duels in the Demon Ruins on the bridge before Ceaseless, or the on the patches of land in between the Dragon Legs. Which one would you guys rather see?

Also what about more areas, any suggestions?

Crazy small arena idea, across the first bridge in new londo.

If it came to the Demon Ruins, I'd like to see the lava pit where the horde of non-respawning Taurus Demons who guard the Chaos Ember. Much more excitement when the walls of the arena will kill you instead of just block your movement happy (or better yet, everyone takes the Orange Charred Ring instead of the DWGR! Hey I can dream can't I?)

As for other places, here are a few I can think of that might be intersting:

*The Hellkite Bridge (gotta kill the dragon first though)
    *The bottom of the tower in the Painted World (the room after the Undead Dragon that branches off to either Priscilla's bridge or the Phalanxes)
    *The Boar's area in the Undead Parish (all the area between the first archway and the second one that the Hollow closes on you)
    *The antechamber to Fatty and Slim's arena where you find the two Royal Giants.
    *The Giant Rat's chamber in the Depths

Last edited by Reaperfan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm Leading sub clan "ROLL" only ruleS, only bonewheel shelds, all 4 slots, and armor of thorns. Get cracking guys. sonic it up out there winking
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

lol i tried chaos bonewheel shield and it did massive dmg :shock:
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

I've got one more suggestion. If you are fine with BS, at the beginning of the fight, how about we do a gesture, like point down. If both players point down, then BS are allowed. If not, then no BS. That should satisfy everyone, right? (As long as no judgements are being made for wanting/not wanting to BS).[/quote]

One of the better suggestions finally
    Good toughts Reim!
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

lol repeated comment?
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah i deleted se of Reim post but didnt worked well
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

oh ok
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Anyone have a problem if I point down to ask if BS are in? If you don't gesture, I won't think any less of you. I'll just have to find another way to beat you. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:41 pm

reim0027 wrote:Anyone have a problem if I point down to ask if BS are in? If you don't gesture, I won't think any less of you. I'll just have to find another way to beat you. silly

lol i was thinking that if someone points down i'd presume they were intending to rely on BS to win? silly

seriously though I think it is a good idea, if you want BS, there needs to be a no whining thing though silly
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 pm

reim0027 wrote:Anyone have a problem if I point down to ask if BS are in?

I'll quote myself from the official backstab thread because I think I said my thoughts on this type of matter better there than I can probably recreate here:

Reaperfan wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:Possibly an "if both parties agree option?

This doesn't really solve the issue too well. Imagine in our next tournament, all it would take is for a tanking build to say "I don't want backstabs this fight" each time to have the advantage, and if they ended up winning and forcing all the DEX builds out there would likely be issues. It's sound in theory, but something more universal need to be decided on so there wouldn't be any specific match-related issues.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Darn right. If I try to BS you, I expect the same back at me. You get what you give.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

I see a lot of activity here and it would seem it is one of those points where groups question their original goal and readjust them according to the present situation.

My proposal for you guys is the following:

1. Nominate, vote and uphold a leader
    2. Stick to your original rules. You can make minor changes but the purpose of this club was to have one on one fights that lasted more than 3 seconds and were fun for the participants.
    3. If you don't like the club, leave
    4. You can make a new club, call it Free for All and use it to organize random pvp without any rules, but it will have nothing to do with the established Fightclub, in name or else.

I cannot help organize any of this but we can help you with ideas to on *how* to organize it, just let us know.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Like my previous posts suggest, I'm for option 1.

I'm sure it'll be no surprise to anyone, but I nominate Rant.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah Rant or Baal or both
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Artorias wrote:Yeah Rant or Baal or both

Indeed, I think that having them both would have advantages, then there will be more than just one opinion on matters and rulings "two heads" and all that.

Also the fact that Baal being a site admin can help organise events with the greatest ease.

I think it just depends on whether they wish to take on the responsibility happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I nominate...ME! GRAND COMMODORE MASTER TACTICIAN TOLVO OF THE STAR WARS MILLENIUM FALCON!

My vote is for Rant and Baal as Co-Leaders, though if I have to pick one I'll have to go with Baal merely because I don't really know Rant at all. I like the leader idea, keeps things organized yet simple. I'm not too worried about a dictatorship, I'd say it's more divine rule. lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 pm

lol tolvo this aint a monarchy silly

however again, let's just wait for Rant and Baal to make their responses to the motion, and then we'll see what can go ahead. big grin
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 pm

I am stepping down organizing any Fight Club events. I have spend a lot of personal time in the past few months promoting, organizing and attending events. I have never had a problem spending my Saturday nights hosting so that the members of the community could have a fun night of PVP, but I feel it is in the best interest of the community if I no longer take on this responsibility.

I am still more than happy to sticky any event that has interest in the forums. I look forward to seeing the next evolution of FC.

gg

Proper Bow
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Where is a Darth Vader "Noooo" gif when you need it? Alright Baal, I respect your choice. I still nominate you even though you won't do it, but damnit I want to nominate you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:57 am