Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
CrackSouls
Grey-Ronin
Forum Pirate
GrEeNgObLiN
Maneater_Mildred
FruitPunchNinja
Yesuurd
RANT
Serious_Much
Gol
Tolvo
Rollo-9
Emergence
Reaperfan
Artorias
reim0027
Baal-Avatar
21 posters

Open discussion of future FC events.

Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Open discussion of future FC events. - Page 13 Empty Re: Open discussion of future FC events.

Post by Baal-Avatar Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I have not participated much in this conversion with the hope that the community would pull together and decide the correct process and rules for FC. I am glad that decisions are being made and people are leading the discussions.

In my opinion, any of the members who have been mentioned to lead FC would be a good choice. No offense to any of the potential candidates, but similar to other members, my vote would be for Rant. He is the individual that conceptualize, organized and created FC. He created the first tournament and picked its first winner. I have always liked the idea of him leading the events and being the voice of the club.

I look forward to the final decisions about the coordinator and rules of FC.

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Open discussion of future FC events. - Page 13 Empty Re: Open discussion of future FC events.

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm

I didnt go full circle. tongue i stayed in the same spot and waited for you all to get back here.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Resistance to the organized mass can be effected only by the man who is as well organized in his individuality as the mass itself.
    Carl Jung
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

I vote for Rant, unless he doesn't want to that is.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Everyone post your nominations in this thread to lead Fight Club

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2891-nominations-to-lead-fight-club#44448

A poll will be posted here to vote on.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

So... can I go ahead and give rant a *lol u fell for it* title and we dump all administration of these events on him?

To whoever wants to lead: here is what I can suggest to ensure we don't end up here again anytime soon:

1. Please ask for help if you want ideas on how to organize. The wiki admins do a lot of it lol.
    2. Make clearly delineated and non-negotiable rules, and people who want to join you must accept them in advance. You can gather input while creating them, but once they are written, it's set in stone.
    3. Chose a right and left hand to help when you need a break in advance and together coordinate the events. This ensures there is continuity to the club
    4. Don't let it become work. If you organize yourself well and place the right pieces everywhere, you can enjoy the game as you do now. If you try to do everything yourself you will find everyone expects way too much of you for you to relax.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 pm

FexDS wrote:So... can I go ahead and give rant a *lol u fell for it* title and we dump all administration of these events on him?

To whoever wants to lead: here is what I can suggest to ensure we don't end up here again anytime soon:

1. Please ask for help if you want ideas on how to organize. The wiki admins do a lot of it lol.
    2. Make clearly delineated and non-negotiable rules, and people who want to join you must accept them in advance. You can gather input while creating them, but once they are written, it's set in stone.
    3. Chose a right and left hand to help when you need a break in advance and together coordinate the events. This ensures there is continuity to the club
    4. Don't let it become work. If you organize yourself well and place the right pieces everywhere, you can enjoy the game as you do now. If you try to do everything yourself you will find everyone expects way too much of you for you to relax.

What are you trying to say Fex?
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:20 pm

:suspect:
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks for the props, G. I appreciate it. I think Rant will make the best leader. This is his club after all. I'll be around to help however I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:45 am