Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
cloudyeki
Wade_Wilson
ChizFreak
skarekrow13
PhlyingDutchman
Scudman_Slayer
Tolvo
User
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Yukon
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
17 posters

The Son of Chaos.

Sethanye
    Sethanye

The Son of Chaos. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Son of Chaos.

Post by Sethanye Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 am

EDIT: Removing post since circumstances cleared up, so ill save the pointless read.

Last edited by Sethanye on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 am

yeah you can always do that. You can do it while he;s on full hp. Thats how a lot of people kill him.
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

Oh wasnt aware of that, since i did this fight 7 times now and it never happened before lol.

Well might as well disregard the post then, though makes me wonder whether the other method is actually a glitch, and if it is not, whether this method is a glitch, i mean miyazaki did say that the boss fight is optional, so retreating to stop the fight in the first place and never starting it, leads to the same end result.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I was really hoping I would be able to resume in the arena by using homeward bone and stepping inside and doing the quit/reload trick. Sadly I had done just about everything I could think of with what I had in the arena. Was hoping undead rapport when he's asking you to kill him would do something or that Oscar had left me a message there. Might have to do another playthrough eventually :x
    You can resume (after picking up the clothes and leaving the arena) if you already did the waiting period and reload trick:
    After entering the fog, sprint into the shortcut and wait until he tries to punch you there. Run when he starts the attack and stop close by the wall where you respawn, and he will slowly make his way back towards you. Wait there for 10+ seconds before you quit/reload (quit in the middle of his attack) and you should respawn inside the arena with him docile again.

I also saw this a while back, he falls at the same time the player falls down. It could just be coincidental, but still interesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWCVLwrNJI

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 am