Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+148
Ifrit
SageOfToads123
Lich180
MikailArksot
StiffNipples
VelvetyOyster5
OminousSquaffle
GenericUsername
SadPanda
tonberryking01
Lmaousine
A Fierce Plankton
CephGabriel
DemonOfFate
Satoshi
divinebeanpole
Wolfsbane
MiareNoKo
Hugh_G_Johnson
Tolvo
ResIsBestStat
Squashy_Avocado
CarverUpqik
Elifia
Thedeadships
jimmyc0341
sure-magicians
Derksers
dragonblade
AnCapaillMor
Forum Pirate
Walter_White
Latitoast
ADirtySlate
twilightwarwolf
skarekrow13
Dibsville
Brigade
Paragon
Pilgrim34
Tchuwib
Tanklord
Werdax
BlazingSoul
Sneezer
KrazykevS10
Zyrrashijn
MistahrFox
Demon Slayer
BLA1NE
FlorisFreakshow
VaDoom
grossemesser
Anchises
densetsushun
sicktwist
Poozila
Folthanos
DMC
amaro57
ted1023
vixder/pennywise
gmwdim
Juutas
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ashran
RePaused
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BagerX2
sunbro
Drydwir
Xero
Hydreigon11
Murkulanvippi
JaffaCakes
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
Slarg232
firefighter_raven
Mr.Pickle
SpecialNewb
Kyōkai
drmuto
EeAyEss
rety
Rifter7
FinPeku
Halicarnassis
Coryf2209
Sentiel
XDHappyDX
DemonRider909
Aznul
Elite Knight
Phoenix Rising
Automancer
Rynn
Revoltage
BoggedBox
GkMrBane
Carphil
AnastaciaAstora
TheMeInTeam
OmniBot
argotthar
BackstabFisherman
FattyOfDoom
PlasticandRage
Kirk-Barb
Rarayn
Wilkinson3424
zasmyenok
The Letter X
CaptanSpudsy
Lord of Ash
Razielthemanslayer
joemann
ViralEnsign_
OrnsteinFanBoy
lonewolf
Avenger649
edgie_za
Ryndis
FruitPunchNinja
Cabjoy
Deathsitexxi
befowler
WandererReece
GrinTwist
XuitusTheGreat
callipygias
reim0027
Mr. Tart
greeneless
bmurn
Rudmed
T-King-667
ChaosMoogle
Spurgun
Fatneckwood
BrotherBob
Noob-of-Artorias
Ghadis_God
SublimeSinner
Glutebrah
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Seignar
xSomax
152 posters

PvP tales!

Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

PvP tales! - Page 30 Empty Re: PvP tales!

Post by Pilgrim34 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:38 am

Invaded a host in the township last night with two phantoms, they were throwing down prism stones at the spot where the invader spawns, which I thought was quite bizarre.

They then proceeded to gank me so I managed to roll away and get to the elevator which I took to the bottom. I waited there for a minute or so before all three of them come down together, only to be promptly blasted off the edge by the obsidian greatsword! I've done this so many times now to so many people in the township it's starting to lose some of its fun (did get 800k souls for this though)!
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 am

got invaded by myself in the forest last night looking for duels (most were douche bags) but one kill stood out to me in particular he ran from me and went across the little bridge past alvina. he went down the stairs and i decided to try something new. so i jump off at the top and do a dropping attack, AND I HIT HIM LOL it killed him only doing like 800 somthing so he musta had low health but still a pretty epic kill jumping off the top of the stairs and landing a falling attack lol
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 am

A strange thing happened yesterday when invading in Anor Londo with my SL82 dex/faith Paladin. I used a cracked red eye orb and instead of invading someone I actually got summoned into Dark Anor Londo as a Sunbro. I didn't even drop a whitesign. I spawned in the usual invader spawn place before the bf with Solaire and I eventually found the host in the main hall area where the giant sentinels normally are. I haven't a clue how he did it so I assumed he must have been a hacker. He was a fat-rolling iron Tarkus build.
    Anyway I help in against Darkmoon invaders for a while before eventually getting killed by a guy who kicked my shield and prodded me with a Channeler Trident. I decided to go back to invading with my cracked red eye orbs and I end up invading my previous host. Yet again I find him in the Cathedral Main hall in the middle of fighting a Darkmoon. He beat the Darkmoon and I then immediately hit him with a TwoP and backstab. He started to flee afterwards, plodding away slowly before I finished him off with a charging attack with my Washing Pole. I messaged him asking how the hell did he manage to summon me when I didn't eveen drop a summon sign but he never got back to me sad It was strange.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am

Tanklord wrote:A strange thing happened yesterday when invading in Anor Londo with my SL82 dex/faith Paladin. I used a cracked red eye orb and instead of invading someone I actually got summoned into Dark Anor Londo as a Sunbro. I didn't even drop a whitesign. I spawned in the usual invader spawn place before the bf with Solaire and I eventually found the host in the main hall area where the giant sentinels normally are. I haven't a clue how he did it so I assumed he must have been a hacker. He was a fat-rolling iron Tarkus build.
    Anyway I help in against Darkmoon invaders for a while before eventually getting killed by a guy who kicked my shield and prodded me with a Channeler Trident. I decided to go back to invading with my cracked red eye orbs and I end up invading my previous host. Yet again I find him in the Cathedral Main hall in the middle of fighting a Darkmoon. He beat the Darkmoon and I then immediately hit him with a TwoP and backstab. He started to flee afterwards, plodding away slowly before I finished him off with a charging attack with my Washing Pole. I messaged him asking how the hell did he manage to summon me when I didn't eveen drop a summon sign but he never got back to me sad It was strange.
    That's just an oddity of the matchmaking system, it has little do to with hacking.
    grossemesser
    grossemesser
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by grossemesser Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:09 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Good job! PvP tales! - Page 30 3207319737

Invaders who lean on mobs to do their dirty work are the worst.

Thanks, I try to use invaders techniques against them. I could tell I was really not what he expected. I bet he will check under the ladder for a while. The guy was farming. I could tell by his pattern.

@ luvz2fight Isn't it satisfying when you finally track down an invader in their world and smack down twisted
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 am

I was hosting in the burg with a 125 with chameleon and 5 stacks of fire surge, so thats 400 casts.(thanks Dom) I eventually get invaded by a twitchbro. I turned into a barrel before he arrived, went up to him, and commenced the barrel fire breath,(barrel fire > dragon fire) as he popped humanity after humanity. During each delay, I'd get his hp to about 1/5 before the next humanity would restore it all. Eventually, I started running out, so I went behind him, ready to BS him with my MLGS when it ran out. It had the worst possible timing, and ran out right as his latest humanity took effect, but I still BSed him. Then I roll away, and he tries to use a humanity, but I get him with the 2H R2 attack, and he gets up and tries to pop another one, but I get him again RIGHT before it heals him. It made the healing sound, but didn't quite work. I send him a message, and he replies:

"Subject: I am in teats
    thats was one of the finniest online expereriences ivve ever had thank you lol"

This one fight was worth the countless failed summons today.
    BARREL MASTER RACE!

Last edited by Coryf2209 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 am

luvz2fight wrote:^ how were you evening the fight? sounds to me like he did nothing wrong and you were just running away.
    I find losing 2/3s of my health to one spell, and TWoP to be unfair. He only used the spell one time, I'd have to dodge it a couple more times, and he could TWoP on me and make it impossible for me to do a thing.

Either way, he didn't make it to the mobs.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 am

I invaded some guy named "deadb4ustart"
    He died as I was spawning.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 am

I got invaded by a guy who's gamertag was ****************

He was a hacker, he had a frozen health value. Me and Insane tried to shove him off the side of New Londo, but it didn't work out well.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:31 am

^
    Emergence wrote:6. Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:33 am

I wish I was lying.

That was his gamertag.
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 am

Oddity is right, In Oolacile Township a while back I got the "Invading another world as a Dark Spirit" message despite the fact that I was just playing through the level and I didn't use any Invasion Orb. The game just dumped me into the world of someone else without my consent :shock:
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Latitoast wrote:I wish I was lying.

That was his gamertag.

Lati, the enforcement of that rule seems to be 'don't post other people's gamer tags (especially if it's in a negative connotation)'.

I might humbly suggest that rule be reworded, because it's not slander if it's true. Slander carries a heavy burden of proof. I don't think that anyone would argue Lati is attempting to slander anyone. However, I'm sure as soon as a moderator sees that ID it will be removed. Rightly so; allowing that would open a pandora's box of worms, if you will. But, technically as the rule is written unless Lati's accusation is proven false it should still be allowed.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Sorry, Hugh, but the rule says "Don't post people's psn or gamertags." Especially is a side note, but the rule is to not single people out for anything.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 pm

EeAyEss wrote:Sorry, Hugh, but the rule says "Don't post people's psn or gamertags." Especially is a side note, but the rule is to not single people out for anything.

WandererReece already quoted the rule (from this thread) in question:

WandererReece wrote:^
    Emergence wrote:6. Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander.

I realize what the rule is for (as I said earlier). But, when WandererReece pointed the rule out to Latitoast, he basically responded by saying it was true. That's why I suggested a rewording.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Oh, my bad. I'm tired. IGNORE ME.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Fought some guy in the Forest, I was hosting solo.
    He invaded and I ran up and started attacking him.
    He ran away to go buff his Claymore, but since I'm in the Forest Hunter cov, I ran up and backstabbed him. As soon as he got up, he tried to use a Humanity. Didn't even try to get somewhere safe, just outright used it. I killed him.

He sent me:
    "Subject: dude really?"

Me:
    "Subject: Re:dude really?
    You were trying to kill me, why would I allow you to do it faster"

Him:
    i never even hit u and u didnt let me buff"

Me:
    I don't care, this isn't the Burg, it's the Forest. I don't have time to let people stunlock me to death with their stupid Claymore. At least I'm not a ganker, did you ever think about that?"

Him:
    sry mate, thought u had morals"

Me:
    I do, but I despise greatswords users. I know for a fact they are as good as rapiers for backstabs. On top of that, they stunlock. I'm not here to cater to people's feelings, I'm here for souls. If you want a real fight, I'll gladly grab your RSS."
    Also, don't talk to me about morals when you ran to the NPCs to buff"

I have yet to hear from him, it's been about an hour now.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 pm

He got owned. silly
    grossemesser
    grossemesser
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by grossemesser Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Yesterday in the Township: Just rounding up the Silver Pendant and get invaded. I decide to be relatively nice and skip across the roof top to the tower with the mimic to wait. I watch as my invader runs down the bridge and give him a wave when he gets to my side. He is wearing the mask of the child and using the great scythe. He points at me and starts to move in for what I'm sure he thinks is going to be an easy kill. Why? I'm wearing the wanderer set and have the spider shield. Oh, I forgot to mention that the mimic is still alive. So we go at it dancing around the mimic. He can't hit me because I'm rolling through his attacks. On a whim I hit the mimic and wake it up. This guy thinks now is the time. +15 Uchigatana fully scaled out.......I cut him and the mimic down in short order.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Dibsville wrote:I don't have time to let people stunlock me to death with their stupid Claymore.

, but I despise greatswords users. I know for a fact they are as good as rapiers for backstabs. On top of that, they stunlock.

Not all claymore user use them in stunlock, if you have a regular pose it doesn't do much. Don't blame them if you run around naked silly.

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Tchuwib wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:I don't have time to let people stunlock me to death with their stupid Claymore.

, but I despise greatswords users. I know for a fact they are as good as rapiers for backstabs. On top of that, they stunlock.

Not all claymore user use them in stunlock, if you have a regular pose it doesn't do much. Don't blame them if you run around naked silly.

The build I was using had 53 poise.
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jimmyc0341 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:45 am

Tanklord wrote:A strange thing happened yesterday when invading in Anor Londo with my SL82 dex/faith Paladin. I used a cracked red eye orb and instead of invading someone I actually got summoned into Dark Anor Londo as a Sunbro. I didn't even drop a whitesign. I spawned in the usual invader spawn place before the bf with Solaire and I eventually found the host in the main hall area where the giant sentinels normally are. I haven't a clue how he did it so I assumed he must have been a hacker. He was a fat-rolling iron Tarkus build.
    This happened to me on Xbox as well except I was summoned into the forest as a white phantom and I was in the Forest Hunters(Ironic I know) I've also gotten the message "Invading world as Dark Spirit" even though I never used a cracked red eye orb. Some weird **** seems to happen once in awhile on xbox
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm

I hopped on my level 300 and something to see if I could get any invasions in the forest with my ninja flipping ornstein. First guy I invaded was camping the spawn wearing full giants with a DSS spear and TWoP. Then two red phantoms came at me two handing grants while the host chipped away with the spear. I died. So I decided to don my havels armor and GS and reattune my dark bead. Got all the appropriate magic buffs and invaded him again. He TWoP'd and I just stood there on top of the stairs with manus catty in hand and he charged me. I one shot him and then got an indictment and hatemail. 8)
    Thedeadships
    Thedeadships
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Thedeadships Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 am

Was just chilling on the scaffolding in the burg, where the fire bombers are, a phantom invaded, I waved @ him, he waved back, he then proceeded to come underneath me after I CMW my +15 claymore, I waved yet again, he then gestured point down...

It was too irresistible, it was too easy..

Plunge attack! OHKO!

Sorry bro, but you set yourself up for the perfect punch line

Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 am

Thedeadships wrote:Was just chilling on the scaffolding in the burg, where the fire bombers are, a phantom invaded, I waved @ him, he waved back, he then proceeded to come underneath me after I CMW my +15 claymore, I waved yet again, he then gestured point down...

It was too irresistible, it was too easy..

Plunge attack! OHKO!

Sorry bro, but you set yourself up for the perfect punch line

I'm surprised you managed to hit him with that even though he already spotted you. He should have had plenty of time to roll out of the way. I used to hit people in Demon Ruins with plunge attacks when they were busy fighting the statues. I spawn right above that spot when invading, which is really nice happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 pm