Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Mr. Tart
Heroez Blade
xSomax
7 posters

Single-player tales!

xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Single-player tales! Empty Single-player tales!

Post by xSomax Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:58 pm

as with the other two threads, this is an area for tales of any sort, so long as they aren't multiplayer. anything is acceptable, from your biggest blunder to your grandest victory!
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Single-player tales! Empty Re: Single-player tales!

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Well there have been multiple times where enemies have jumped off edges making things easier for me. And other times where the enemies dont evan fight me no matter how close i get to them, which is weird but funny.

I would have to say one of my best moments was going from the top of the demon ruins all the way to beating the Bed of Chaos without getting killed. It was actually a little easy but very nerve racking because I came close to dying a couple times especially while facing the demon fire sage. His magic bursts are crazy....
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:17 pm

The one post that lead to this topic!

Spoiler:

I remember the first time i played Dark Souls. I had just gotten through the Asylum after so many times of ragequitting, and i saw him. My nemesis...

The Cresfallen Warrior!!!

Being a new player to Dark Souls i assumed i could kill him for some awesome equipment. Well, i was wrong. And i didn't even manage to kill him...

Damn bastard spawnkilled me over and over and over!

I had to delete the character, because all he did was stand behind me spamming and stunlocking my ***.

Whenever i start a new game, i stunlock the f*cker.

NEVERMORE!(C WUT I DID THAR?)
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

One time I was entering the depths and all I had left to kill was the butcher by the fire and his dog. I always try to kill off the dog first because that butcher alone is quite an easy fight, so I pulled out my longbow and shot the dog, only doing about 70 damage, which was enough to finish it off with one blow from my sword. The dog ran at me, then dodged my first attack, but by now the butcher was too close, so I retreated into the water since I was wearing the rusted iron ring, and then I ended up getting nearly destroyed because of bad camera angles and the fact that it's very hard to swing an uchigatana with such a low ceiling. I had to use 6 flasks and almost died twice. It was the worst the situation could have gone without ending in my death :|
    Sergeant Soy
    Sergeant Soy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sergeant Soy Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 am

Speaking of the Depths, once, very recently, I was going to kill the butcher. I accidentally aggro'd him early, but I continued getting ready for him (Killing all the enemies) I went to where he should've been, but he disappeared. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I just had to continue. I later returned and he was just butchering as usual.

Also, I was in the Crystal Cave a few days ago for basically the first time (I suck, I know) and I was trying to kill a crystal golem that looked absolutely normal in the lighting, but the platform kept killing me. Eventually, he followed me down. I returned to where he was and he was gone. I killed Sieglinde without trying, and by dying. Woops.
    rayrayjay

Post by rayrayjay Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 am

My favorite tale is my first time facing the Asylum Demon. I picked black firebombs as my gift so it made the fight a literal cakewalk compared to the rest of the tutorial.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 am

I was trying to lure out the Black Knight from the Parish tower a while back, and things seemed to be going about as well as usual. I heard frantic footsteps on the inside of the tower after I had ran out of it, and assumed he was following. I waited. Yep, waaaaaaited.

...Then he did a jump attack on me from the top of the tower. Single-player tales! 2707236321
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 am

wow quite a lot of funny stories. heres one thats sorta single player. i was watching my friend play for the first time, and in the asylum, didn't tell him about the boulder, or new londo. he got hit by the boulder and walked straight in XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am