You are in a cell

    Share
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I would run forward towards the Door, however as the escape has been easy so far, I would look around for some form of trap...
    You start to rush towards the door, but you grind to a half when you realize things are being too easy. You start to look around, and just on que... a large butt seems to descend from the heavens... it's coming right towards you!

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm

    I would run towards some form of cover, and try to escape back.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I would run towards some form of cover, and try to escape back.
    You rush towards cover, barely evading the large butt that threatens to cave in your skull. You race back towards the courtyard... but to your frustration, the door has mysteriously closed. You turn turn around and get a good look at your attacker. You discover it is a walking *** holding a large wooden Mace, several times larger then you. It has lifted the club above it's head.

    You are currently engaged in combat with the following monsters:
    Asylum Demon: 100% HP

    You currently have 594/594 HP

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

    Armed with nothing other than a Key, I would try to find another exit and escape... trying to pass by the swings that follow me.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 pm

    >You have rolled a 2. You need a 9.3 or lower to dodge an attack!
    You have succeeded at dodging the Asylum Demons attack!

    You spot another door on the other side of the room, you race towards it, narrowly dodging an attack by the Asylum Demon! As soon as you get into the doorway, it slams behind you. You are so scared that you continue to run until you reach another pool. This one also has a sword and ashpile next to it.

    What do you do?

    (Before anyone asks, with the way I have ran my numbers, the maximum dodge ability is 50%. The maximum "Absorb all damage" probability is 65%, with maximum damage absorbancy being 32.5%. Dodging is still better then blocking, as you need some insane armor to get to that 65% chance, however, to reach the 50% dodge is far easier... in addition, you can easily get to the 50% while still having 30% absorb all damage.)

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 pm

    Seeing as how I am unarmed and have not seen anything worthy other than the Broken Swords of hollows... my next resort is to use the Sword form the Bonfire, after resting, to travel with as my security.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm

    You steal the sword from the bonfire. Upon Closer examination, it appears to be a brittle longsword, you are certain it will do some nasty burning to whatever it hits.

    (Damage calculated as being a +0 fire straightsword hilt.)

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:59 pm

    I go on ahead, and find another way to escape.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm

    In the next hallway, there seems to be a poor soul firing arrows at you. You are unsure of if you could reach it before being impaled by an arrow. The hallway if filled with water, and on the left is an open cell.

    You are currently in combat!
    Hollow Archer: 100% HP

    You currently have 594/594 HP

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm

    Seeing how logic shows no form of reaching past, I go into the cell for refuge.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 pm

    You rush into the cell, dodging an arrow far before it has an opportunity to reach you. You spot a plank shield in the cell, or perhaps it's just a piece of driftwood.

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm

    I pick up the thing to see its worth, as I see only water and concrete in the cell...
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 pm

    The piece of driftwood appears to have a handle attached to it. You believe you could easily use this as a shield.

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 pm

    I pick up the makeshift item and use it for the best of my ability; Heading first with the thing pointing towards it, I charge.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 pm

    You decide your best bet is to charge at the hollow with both hands holding the shield. You are about to smash it's face into your sword when it shrieks and runs off in the other direction. You spot a wooden board on the ground that you think you might be able to use like a club. You think this club might be stronger then your current weapon.

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:28 pm

    I see the Bonfire Sword, and understand its fire content for what it is, however I also know that the club is probably more powerful in the department of physical. Seeing as how I am battling undead that burn easily, I stick with the sword for now.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:31 pm

    There is a poor soul with it's bow at the ready around the corner. A Wooden club lies at your feet.
    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 pm

    I throw the Club at the hollow with club, and charge at it with my board and sword.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 pm

    >The enemy has rolled a 56. It needs a 2 or lower to dodge!
    Your wooden club smashes into the hollows head. To your (dis?)satisfaction, it crumples over dead. The bow is shattered by the act.

    The room has a white fog that obscures all vision at the end of the room, near the corpse of a poor soul, there is a wooden club.

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

    Go past the Fog Gate, and await for a possible trap to occur.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 pm

    (GUYS! You can all play...)
    You approach the fog gate, leaving the club behind. You discover it takes quite a bit of effort to go through the fog... But it merely vanishes once you've gotten through it! You realize you are now on the Awning. There is a staircase going up and down on your right, there is a similar staircase on the left, but this one only goes up, and it is broken, so you can not climb it.

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:50 pm

    I won't post for a bit so that others may take the opportunity to show themselves. If not, then I will continue with you Rynn.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 pm

    Alright then.
    I will await this moment.
    You see, if only Acidic is playing, I might as well take it to PM's.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm

    Well, I go up. Experience has generally taught me that the higher you go the better things will get.

    EDIT: I really did think this was something for only you two.

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm

    You start to ascend the staircase, suddenly a boulder rolls down the stairs, and not expecting the sudden action, it crashes right into you, throwing you down the stairs.

    You have lost 73 HP!

    The boulder has crashed into a wall behind you, opening a new room.
    What do you do?

    EDIT: First post editec.

    Sponsored content

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:52 am