Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan

Chevron413

Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan Empty Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan

Post by Chevron413 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:42 am

When I try to pick it up, it appears on the ground as if you have max out of one item and try to pick up another..

I'm uncertain on how to solve this.. or if it is even possible

If anyone has had the same problem or something similar, please post what you did to solve it.

Thanks in advance,
    Eilith~
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan Empty Re: Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan

Post by Flankydizzle Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 am

I get this problem with the enemies in the room with the anor londo painting. I think they're meant to drop their knives but it doesn't let me pick them up.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan Empty Re: Can't pick up 'Archive Tower Giant Cell Key' to free Logan

Post by WandererReece Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 am

You probably already did this, but did you try restarting the game?

Also, he will free himself after you defeat Seath the Scaleless. He will appear where he usually does and sell his stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:33 pm