You are in a cell

    Share
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm

    A.N: This is a "Choose your own adventure" Dark Souls game. All of you are permitted to play. First reply to each new post is what happens next! You do not have the bottomless adventure bag. All objects carried slow you down.

    The year is unknown to you, and you are in a jail cell. There is a hole in the roof, but it is too far away to reach. A few moments ago, a body was thrown into the cell with you, but it's owner is no longer amoung the living.

    What do you do?

    1: Examine the Body
    2: Sit here in hopeless depression


    Last edited by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm

    Can we have #3 "Throw body back at D** disturbing my slumber"

    EDIT: Perhaps maybe "Use Body as Food from the year long wait for a tray"
    avatar
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 31
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm

    Examine the body first & hope not to fall into hopeless depression after that


    _________________
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:Can we have #3 "Throw body back at D** disturbing my slumber"

    EDIT: Perhaps maybe "Use Body as Food from the year long wait for a tray"
    I think this forum is smarter then most... I'll not give a list of options from now on, and just say "What will you do?"

    >Ziko

    You examine the body, it seems to have a key on it. You presume it is to the poor souls home, or something else retarded.

    What will you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:02 pm

    I like the use of the word 'smart'

    If I saw the key, I would try my best using the key on the cage, as it is not every day a body falls down from the hole and holds a key...
    avatar
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 31
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:02 pm

    I presume it's from his home , but I would definitely try to see if it would fit in the lock from the jailcel..


    _________________
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I like the use of the word 'smart'

    If I saw the key, I would try my best using the key on the cage, as it is not every day a body falls down from the hole and holds a key...

    Thinking you might as well humor yourself, you jam the key into the cell door, to your surprise, you hear a click, and the door opens.
    What do you do?
    avatar
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 384
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-05-31
    Age : 37
    Location : Den Bosch, the Netherlands

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by TheBigLebowski on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:04 pm

    I would wait for the sun to shine through that hole in the roof and try to get a tan. big grin
    avatar
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 31
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 pm

    are you just going to keep asking what will we do untill we sign off lol!


    _________________

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 pm

    At first, I would look around to see if this was a test of sorts, then I would walk out of the cell with the key at hand still (might be used for other uses, for opening doors or use for something else). I would not disturb the other hollows that are suffering, although might open that cage for the one other hollow stretching his arm form the bottom of cage saying 'help me!'... probably fail, though.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 pm

    TheBigLebowski wrote:I would wait for the sun to shine through that hole in the roof and try to get a tan. big grin

    Okay, so in case you all havn't realized yet... first reply decides what you do. I guess you're a little Schizo....

    You decide to return to the area of the floor where the sun shines, and you lay down, deciding to get a tan. After all... you can't be sure if you'll meet someone outside the cell you'd want to impress.

    Suddenly you frown, you remember that you are somewhat deceased, and incapable of getting a tan in your current condition.

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 pm

    Travel the halls and try to look around while walking.
    avatar
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 452
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 37
    Location : SC, USA

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by BackwardsBaboon on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:11 pm

    I would look through the bars in the hallway, get a glimpse of that giant demon pacing back and forth, piss in my pants, go back into cell, lock door, put key back on the body, and sit in a hopeless depression.


    _________________
    XBL - BackwardsBaboon

    PSN - BackwardsBaboon

    Sanity Is Overrated!
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:11 pm

    Question: Do I still need to eat food to nourish or, in my undead state, do my past life's needs no longer need quelling?

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Question: Do I still need to eat food to nourish or, in my undead state, do my past life's needs no longer need quelling?
    In this fanon interpretation, while "hollow" eating will not be required, however there will be other disadvantages that far outweigh the disadvantage of needing Nourishment.

    >Acidic
    You sigh, then slowly return to your feet. You enter the hall, and as you walk around it, you make note of your surroundings. There is a few hollows carrying broken pieces of metal resembling swords, as well as a large demon seperated from your hallway by a set of bars. You make note that if it felt so inclined, the bars would likely not stop it's weapon from reaching you. At the end of the hall, you see another small, square room that appears to have a small pool of water. An undead is bathing in it. There is a ladder in this room.

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 pm

    I would take the ladder up the thing, after I removed the body that is jammed in the broken bars that show the Tree Demon.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 pm

    This thread has the potential to be a world of fun. I hope it flourishes.

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I would take the ladder up the thing, after I removed the body that is jammed in the broken bars that show the Tree Demon.
    Feeling sorry for one of the unfortunate souls, you remove his mangled corpse from the bars. Knowing there is nothing else you can do here, you ascend the ladder. You are now in a courtyard with wilted grass. There is a pile of ashes with a sword in the middle of it. Intuitively, you know you can light this pile of ashes on fire merely by standing with your hand over the sword and concentrating.

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 pm

    The urge of rest does not come, as I feel already rested enough for lasting in a cell for so long. Instead, I walk past the sword, and look around the inner fields.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

    You find the field is not very large. On one side, you can see an awning outlooking the field, in another, you can see another cell door blocking your path, you intuitively know this is locked. Directly opposite of the awning is a large set of doors that seem to call to you.

    Of course, you could still return to your cell if you so wished.

    What do you do?

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm

    I look past the two gargoyle felines that are beside the door, and walk up the steps. I push hard at the large door, and try to open it.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm

    You push open the big, hulking doors and breathe the free air again. You casually stride forth, basking in your newfound freedom, when suddenly...

    THUD!

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Rynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I look past the two gargoyle felines that are beside the door, and walk up the steps. I push hard at the large door, and try to open it.
    (Stop knowing the Architecture better then me... XD)
    You step up to the door, and while it takes all the effort you can muster, you manage to open it far enough to slip inside. The room has 4 pillars holding it up, as well as a large quantity of urns. You see another door on the far side of the room, it is just as large as the one you just entered. What do you do?

    EDIT: Pendant... lemme tell the story XD
    (I have dice...)
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:34 pm

    awwww.... 😢


    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by User on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:34 pm

    I would run forward towards the Door, however as the escape has been easy so far, I would look around for some form of trap...

    Sponsored content

    Re: You are in a cell

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 pm