Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 am

Well then we can duel the 80s in Painted World.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Delvanoc Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:44 am

Is this the one you wreck everybody on? I'm down for that. Though, it is probably my worst arena to play in so far.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 am

KICK HIS ***!
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:47 am

Bah, are you online right now fed?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 am

Delvanoc wrote:Is this the one you wreck everybody on? I'm down for that. Though, it is probably my worst arena to play in so far.

I wouldn't say 'everyone' but I have had some decent success with it. I just have a few weaknesses in the build a couple guys have taken advantage of and wooped me. Though it is the build I bested Viral with, though I'm still convinced he's better then me. The build is a cosplay so it has its fair share of weaknesses, though I won't tell you what they are!

I'm at work right now, 3rd shift sad . What timezone are you in?
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 am

I'm up way past my bedtime. Its 4am here. Eastern.

Alright, I'm going to sleep then. Long day tomorrow. Perhaps later when you get off and I'm up. Like, in the next 4 or 5 hours, ha.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 am

Oh okay, that makes it easy as I'm CST. We can try for tonight like 8ish if you like. Work is a bit screwy right now but that 'should' work.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:00 am

No rush, we will have our battle royale at some point.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 am

Well don't rush into it too fast or you'll wind up like JoeBroski and be forced to use an avatar my wife found big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:28 am

Delvanoc wrote:No rush, we will have our battle royale at some point.

My work schedule just changed. I'll have most of this evening open if you wanna meet up for some duels.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 am

I should be on in the evening to duel too. Where do you want to fight?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

My 80 is in Painted World. I can host there, so that should work well. I can also do the mule for you DoughHead.

Lastly if either of you has humanity to trade I could use it, haven't been able to get out of PW to restock, and hopefully I have something youll take in exchange.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 am

lol I have like 50 twins on my 80 and around 90 humanity on the 70 that is giving you items to mule so I can drop you a ton.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 am

How do you get them?! I never have enough!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Farming baby skeles for 2 hours and fatty dropped me the twins.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Mirror mirro on the wall, who's the corruptest, evilest, coolest being of them all?

Plagius of course!

Boss Souls:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

If this isn't enough and you need another gravesworn to confirm it, just let me know and I'll ask one of them.

That being said, assuming the one I get for killing Sun in the war gets me the one for killing Dough/Net/Isaac, then I believe I have them all. I'm a corruption master!
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 am

Alright, Viral, I think I'm ready for my "initiation" *** kicking. Hopefully I can handle the pressure.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 am

DxV04 and I can set up some sort of initiation if you so want one but we thought that it may discourage new members from joining if they knew they had to go through some sort of trail.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 am

Funny DxV04 and nsane have one set up for POLG...:suspect:

I think one of you should duel him to get a feel for his style at the very least. Your cov is essentially pvp based so if you know how he plays you can better advise him and if need be utilize him in a war.
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exod FEAR Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 am

hey guys, I'm sort of new to the forums. I tried gravelording before but had trouble getting it to work. I spent some time reading up on it and I think I'll give it another shot. I'm on the xbox but I'd like to join up if you guys are looking for recruits.

Just tell me what SL I should aim for, and maybe throw a suggested build my way happy
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am

by exod FEAR Today at 6:17 am

hey guys, I'm sort of new to the forums. I tried gravelording before but had trouble getting it to work. I spent some time reading up on it and I think I'll give it another shot. I'm on the xbox but I'd like to join up if you guys are looking for recruits.

Just tell me what SL I should aim for, and maybe throw a suggested build my way happy

Heey man how are you?

Great that you are willing to give it another shot, us gravelords really do get the most PvP action , plus we are the strongest covenant out there because we have Black Phantoms on our side silly

We are definitely looking for new recruits on XBOX, hence I even made a topic about it. You can contact DxV04 here on the forum through PM , and you can add me on XBL if you like aswell, my gamertag is in the signature. We mainly operate at SL120 but plan to make lower SL builds too
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 am

Well I dueled Delvanoc last night. I lost count on how many matches but he won more of them then I did, and the last one ended with us killing each other at the same time which seemed appropriate. So Delvanoc is pretty good!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

fed why was dough in your world when i invaded sad were you guys dueling?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:fed why was dough in your world when i invaded sad were you guys dueling?

Well I did a mule for him then we dueled, then you came and tried to rain on our parade! I was trying to learn how to defeat that damned DSS so Doughy was nice enough to duel me quite a few times with it.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 pm

haha sorry, in lifehunter grounds means lifehunters are coming >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:17 am