Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 am

DxVo4 we have an accord and a mutual respect, i only hope that your followers will show the same respect we have for each other
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 am

Shkar wrote:sigh

People go around my gravelord sign even if I am the ultimate host.

Don't worry bro they avoid you coz you wreck them haha. But when the see 5 or 10 signs on the ground the won't know how to avoid you!! lol!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 am

billy_bayonet wrote:DxVo4 we have an accord and a mutual respect, i only hope that your followers will show the same respect we have for each other

Well let us see what viral thinks. Like Forum said try memorizing Ids, and look for black smoke. I suggest maybe using binoculars if you think the person might be a gravesworn.

On our side we can remember your recommended uniforms. As a way to determine if we should attack. If we see someone in full DW gear which is rare then we know it could be one of yours.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 am

i await viral's reply
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 am

Out of interest did Viral name a PSN co commander fo while he is away?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 am

I don't think so... why? I got a ps3 also silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 am

Well then. You can just be his sub. Check out the knight thread page 1 to see why.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 am

DoughGuy wrote:Well then. You can just be his sub. Check out the knight thread page 1 to see why.

Except for lore :affraid: haha ok will check out.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

My Gravelord is now done
    this is the build. I swap out the RTS ring for hornet sometimes.
    Currently Gravelording in the Painted World. Without success
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Spurgun wrote:My Gravelord is now done
    this is the build. I swap out the RTS ring for hornet sometimes.
    Currently Gravelording in the Painted World. Without success

what is your soul level? Where are you standing?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Sl 80. I am placing the sign at the Bonfire
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Feel like I should mention it here, If any xbox users in the SL 120 range would like them I have ~35 EoD's that I am not gona be using any time soon silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 pm

DxV04 wrote:Wilkinson,
    generaly speaking gravelord servants need to be decent hosts. Otherwise people will not invade us. They will choose to bypass the sign. For example if I am in the burg at a low level and I have a OP weapon for that level and a noob or a person with level appropriate gear invades and I destroy them they will probably not invade via the gravelord sign anymore.

I don't know if you where attacking people while the spawned but look at it this way. Would you invade someone who is attacking you while you are spawning in their world?
    I don't spawn kill them, i let them come to me while im completely buffed, i only spawnkill DWs for the extra humanity, and the hate mail trophy's, basicly if you can get passed my buffs and my spells, you won. but its difficult. you need to be light on your feet, and if your hit its over, unless you get back on track really fast. but if you get in melee range my poise is 0. so have fun hacking away at me.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Spurgun wrote:Sl 80. I am placing the sign at the Bonfire

It takes a bit longer on the PS3 to join into the 32 player lobbies. I think you will find action soon. You are doing everything correctly.
    Are you wireless or wired to your modem? Just curious.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 pm

I am wired to a modem.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Wilkinson,
    generaly speaking gravelord servants need to be decent hosts. Otherwise people will not invade us. They will choose to bypass the sign. For example if I am in the burg at a low level and I have a OP weapon for that level and a noob or a person with level appropriate gear invades and I destroy them they will probably not invade via the gravelord sign anymore.

I don't know if you where attacking people while the spawned but look at it this way. Would you invade someone who is attacking you while you are spawning in their world?
    I don't spawn kill them, i let them come to me while im completely buffed, i only spawnkill DWs for the extra humanity, and the hate mail trophy's, basicly if you can get passed my buffs and my spells, you won. but its difficult. you need to be light on your feet, and if your hit its over, unless you get back on track really fast. but if you get in melee range my poise is 0. so have fun hacking away at me.

Good, I was not sure but I am glad to hear you spare the SoVs haha
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 pm

haha, i need them to ALMOST kill me so they have the confidence to come back for me. i usually use power within, and red tearstone ring, use a crystal soul spear with that obliterates even past a shield.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Spurgun wrote:I am wired to a modem.

Please keep us posted on your sl 80 results in the Painted world. It is hard to pin down the best sl of an area sometimes. Also, if I did not have to work I would join you.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:haha, i need them to ALMOST kill me so they have the confidence to come back for me. i usually use power within, and red tearstone ring, use a crystal soul spear with that obliterates even past a shield.

thats quite a wicked and suicidal set up haha
    I'll have to invade you sometime to see it first hand. :affraid:
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:haha, i need them to ALMOST kill me so they have the confidence to come back for me. i usually use power within, and red tearstone ring, use a crystal soul spear with that obliterates even past a shield.

thats quite a wicked and suicidal set up haha
    I'll have to invade you sometime to see it first hand. :affraid:
    haha we will see.. i always have a devastating trick up my sleeve, like pretending im out of spells... heh heh good times.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Spurgun wrote:I am wired to a modem.

Please keep us posted on your sl 80 results in the Painted world. It is hard to pin down the best sl of an area sometimes. Also, if I did not have to work I would join you.

I have been getting a lot of DWs. but not anyu SoVs. Also, it may be that i am online at a bad time. Most americans aren’t online yet.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm

On xbox I personally like sl 120 since it is the most populated level range. Could you try that on that toon or would it take too long?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 pm

I am going to make a new sl 120 soon anyway. might as well make it a Gravelord.
    But i wont make it yet.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 pm

I am doing a whaleforce thing from guys on the demons souls wiki. I am trying to make friends so I can get gravelords from over there to join our biweekly sessions. That is why I have not been on doing anything else.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Last EoD....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 am