Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Yeah but instead you invaded a Gravesworn and Noble Knight lol
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by exod FEAR Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey guys, I just have some questions before I start making my build for Gravelording.

Is it mandatory/suggested to use the GL sword? I was thinking I might use a fire flamberg until I get my END higher because I like stacking poise and the GL sword is heavier than my usual.

What sort of casting does the covenant promote? (if any)
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to invest points in int/fai, and planned on using toxic mist/acid surge to add to the whole "misery" idea.

Also, if you could let me know what you guys on the 360 are using (for the most part) maybe you could give me some suggestions for what kind of build I should make as to avoid overlap of playstyles. (Unless it is preferred we all have similar styes??

thanks guys
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 pm

No requirements to use the sword. Some of us just do it for fun or to follow a theme. My current Gravelord uses the BK Halbred and BK Sword.

As far as casting do whatever you want, or none. I have never seen DvX or Viral mention any preference or build requirements. Though I suggest you have the ability to cast the Gravelord Greatsword Dance, no stat requirement, just because its covenant related.

Can't answer question 3 as I'm part of the Playstation3 Master Race.
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exod FEAR Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm

thanks federally, I also was curious about summoning fellow GL's

If I see a GL sign, can I invade them, while using an EoD, and have jolly spreading misery cooperation?

It seems farfetched but I remember someone mentioning that a while back.

I might remember it wrong, and what might've actually happened was that the host GL was invaded by a DW who helped him...

thoughts?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 pm

I think i should become a gravelord to protect the queen. that would be more efficient. taking care of 3 people at once. instead of being gang banged by 2 phantoms and a ***** ganker.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

exod FEAR wrote:thanks federally, I also was curious about summoning fellow GL's

If I see a GL sign, can I invade them, while using an EoD, and have jolly spreading misery cooperation?

It seems farfetched but I remember someone mentioning that a while back.

I might remember it wrong, and what might've actually happened was that the host GL was invaded by a DW who helped him...

thoughts?

If you see a GL sign with an EoD on you still invade as a SoV. Also once you activate your EoD all white signs disappear. So the only way to cooperate would be to invade a gravelord as a DarkWraith and fight the SoVs together.

@Wilkinson if you get in a good spot Gravelording is the best PvP I think. It gets really hairy with multiple SoVs and DWs, its just great.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I did say that you should have one or the other, in regards to the Gravelord Sword and Gravelord sword dance, but I relent. It doesnt matter all that much. I just think we should have ties to our progenitor covenant. However I dont want to start to affect how you guys gravelord and Nito knows there are few enough as is.

Nice to have you aboard Delvanoc. I got your friend request most recently.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Well you can only ''help'' another GraveLord by invading through his sign as a Spirit of Vengeance and then fight against an incoming DarkWraith for him. or the other way around as a Wraith.

And there are no requirements for your GraveSworn build , it's all about having fun , You may use the weapons and spells of your choosing !

but offcourse it would be nice if your build is freaky , creepy or shady looking & is making good use of the miracles the First Lord gave us.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:41 pm

I make sure to have the GLGS dance, I've even won several EoDs through its use. I quite enjoy it, just the long cast time makes it difficult to deploy.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

I know its a brilliant miracle nobody expects and always fails to punish.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

It's one of those things that is so unusual that by the time I realize what is happening it's too late. :x
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I know its a brilliant miracle nobody expects and always fails to punish.

It's especially great when cast from a hiding spot. Fought some guy in the courtyard of PW. I was beating him soundly when he decided spamming pyro mists was gonna save him, i hid behind those big blocks and started my GLGS dance cast. He charged around at me and saw what I was doing, but alas it was too late for him and he felt the wrath of Lord Nito's blade. Was a very satisfying way to earn an Eye for the Gravelord.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 pm

i would join this covenant. but that would mean leaving my current one which i wont do... for a long while at least. and my covenant i have now (lfehunters) actully has a cause XD, but i love gravelording. and being with alot of gravelords would be a jolly old time.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:09 pm

by Wilkinson3424 Today at 10:02 pm

i would join this covenant. but that would mean leaving my current one which i wont do...

If I'm not mistaken , there is no problem at all with joining us while being a Lifehunter at the same time.

yeah the sword dances are great from a hiding spot , or if you spit out a poison - or toxic mist first., also release Lock-on and spin in circles while casting big grin

But us gravelord's can recognise the sound of the sword dance miracles from miles away , so we are able to punish or evade it easily ourselves.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Ahhh GLGSD I just love to see the bodies flying in the air.!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

So Viral, is my photo prrof enough to gain my corruption? I would like to strike down the cinder known as Gwyn to open more areas for Plagius to infect big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Viral or DvX can I use the pic of Nito in the OP, the one with his sword not the flame, in a Gravesworn Signature? I'm thinking it will have that pic and say "Gravesworn, we exist to spread misery.." or something like that.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm

"Misery and death dont spread themselves"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey Dough that's a good one, thanks! +1 to you
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:i would join this covenant. but that would mean leaving my current one which i wont do... for a long while at least. and my covenant i have now (lfehunters) actully has a cause XD, but i love gravelording. and being with alot of gravelords would be a jolly old time.

My new vocation system actually encourages members who are Lifehunters to join. The Blaack PLague is one of Forums Creations and are our envoys in service to Priscilla so you could be both as Lifehunter ranks will translate to Gravesworn ranks.

Also we do have a cause and that is to establish the Age of the Dead by taking control of the First Flame and earning enough Eyes of Death that Nito can leave his tombs.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am

Shkar wrote:So Viral, is my photo prrof enough to gain my corruption? I would like to strike down the cinder known as Gwyn to open more areas for Plagius to infect big grin

Also let me get to England before I make a new thread for us. Being in transit gives me only so much time. I will add on your Corruption ranks. Also which Vocation did you choose again? Ebon Hand right?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Shkar wrote:So Viral, is my photo prrof enough to gain my corruption? I would like to strike down the cinder known as Gwyn to open more areas for Plagius to infect big grin

Also let me get to England before I make a new thread for us. Being in transit gives me only so much time. I will add on your Corruption ranks. Also which Vocation did you choose again? Ebon Hand right?

Either Black Plague or Bonecallers, since I am RPing him as a semo-warlock, due to the dark hand lifedrain, the infection-spreading, the pyromancy, etc.

Probably Black Plague.

Also, how long will you be gone for?

Last edited by Shkar on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Viral I'm going to miss you! I'll be so lost without my dear leader

All the Ps3 members can friend me, Psn federally, and I'll get you invited into the Gravesworn chat Viral created. I'll get to you tonight or early next week after I get back from my weekends getaway
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm

I'd like to be apart of the disease.
    PM me or post if you'll take me and the requirements.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Viral is leaving on a trip so ht may not be around to accept you, though I've never seen him turn anyone down, hopefully DxV can accept in his absence.

The only requirement is you have a Gravelord character. We encourage the use of our Dreadlord's sword and miracles but they aren't required. Though i suggest you always carry the sword, if you invade a fellow GL you can wave it at them to identify yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:24 am