Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Joe, are you a PSN player?? If so I will choose a different path xD
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 pm

I am PSN. And so, yeah. I'm NEARLY halfway to being the First Fire Follower. Or, I guess, Follower of the First Flame. You probably could beat me to it since you have more time than me, but, you know.. I've been working on this for weeks.

I think the egghead path has the biggest freedom. Just have an egghead. Easy.

@Servant I feel so proud that I got the lore right big grin Hhehehe. I already have my build for 120 alllll ready. It's in my sig big grin
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Aye, I believe it would be unfair to take it away from you, I know the work you have put into it.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 pm

So ho do you rank up? i left the chaos cov to buy 198 cracked red eye orbs. But i am running out of them again.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Dude, I have no idea how you get such constant invades. I get failings for hours on end...

You level up by showing how many humanities you had donated to The Fair Lady by taking a picture of your rank in the Book. Then donating, then taking pictures as you rank up in the path. And show them to your console leader. PSN=Wyrm. XBL=Isaac.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

I invade in the demon ruins. And people go human to fight Kirk.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Technically, Joe is the only one that applies for the 250 rank, due to his stepping up in my absence and proving his loyalty to the covenant itself.

YOu can still follow the flame path, but you won't be able to get the 250 rank. As it says, you need 250 humanity and special conditions, which Joe has fulfilled. If you would still like a council seat, your best bet is probably another path due to joe pursuing that rank so heavily.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Are you talking to Amos?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah, didn't notice people posted in between.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:17 pm

@Spurgun People go human in order to fight and summon Maneater Mildred... that's pretty much the only invasions I get. Or sometimes I get gankers whom I've killed before and have summoned and wait at the bonfire, hiding behind the wall, thinking they'll surprise me with their Crystal Soul Mass... anyway, I hope you haven't donated any humanity already without taking any pictures, Spur. Because the first picture you take of the book is your base humanity, and all your donations are counted from there.

@Servant big grin *wags tail*
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Really? The first pic has to be 0 humanity?

sad
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 pm

The first pic of the book is the base. I had already donated 46 while playing through getting my character finished. So that was my base. Luckily, I had saved all my soft humanity until I knew exactly how to rank up.

@Servant Idk if you have the way to rank up in the OP, but you probably should. Just to make it clear. It'd be

Step 1: Get the Chaos Servant Book
    Step 2: Take a picture of your current rank and humanity donated
    Step 3: Show picture to your console leader
    Step 4: Donate all the humanity you want to
    Step 5: Take a picture of the new amount of humanity in the Book. (It takes a few minutes to update)
    Step 6: Send that picture to your console leader
    Every humanity donated after the first picture will count towards your rank. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am

I'll add that tomorrow when I wake up.

But yeah, what Joe said is correct Spurgun. Its kinda new. I didn't know you had donated anyways so that doesn't help much.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am

Don’t i have to leave to be able to donate more than 99?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

You can donate how many you want. Just give your console leader a base humanity given, then a picture of the book after you've given.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:32 am

Chaos you may have to honour our agreement very soon!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Refresh my memory on that agreement billy?

@Spurgun
    If you donate 99, then leave the covenant, the servant list wont say any different. The game cuts your donations in half, but the servant list keeps them on the leaderboard
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Btw, i havent hit the max yet... and ive donated 100. And this is my second time joining the servants...
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Is your sig correct? Do you mean Absolution or Ablution?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 pm

I was curious about that as well; I looked up the dialogue and his sig is correct. I found a vid on youtube showing all of her dialogue. I also looked up ablution: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ablution?s=t

It fits.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Heey guys ,

I'm currently training a new egg-infected , chaos pyromancy using , dual claw & Quelaag's FurySword wielding character.

I'm really interested in joining ''The Followers of Izalith'' but I'm not sure if I will be accepted because I don't want to change any of the armor-pieces that I'm currently wearing.

As an active member , if I would be allowed to join the Gravelord Servants from time to time & still invade by using cracked red eye orbs aswell , I will be offering 95 % of all humanity earned to The Daughters of Chaos!!

And since Im asking for a lot of things , I will be happy if you can come up with a special task , positon or burden within the covenant to show you my true commitment and dedication

I'm still tweaking and testing this fun build at the moment , hoping to be accepted into the covenant.

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 14 IMG_0403

This is him , or ''It'' twisted

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm

in the event of war you fight bye my side and vice versa
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Heey guys ,

I'm currently training a new egg-infected , chaos pyromancy using , dual claw & Quelaag's FurySword wielding character.

I'm really interested in joining ''The Followers of Izalith'' but I'm not sure if I will be accepted because I don't want to change any of the armor-pieces that I'm currently wearing.

As an active member , if I would be allowed to join the Gravelord Servants from time to time & still invade by using cracked red eye orbs aswell , I will be offering 95 % of all humanity earned to The Daughters of Chaos!!

And since Im asking for a lot of things , I will be happy if you can come up with a special task , positon or burden within the covenant to show you my true commitment and dedication

I'm still tweaking and testing this fun build at the moment , hoping to be accepted into the covenant.

Here's a copy paste of the important info from the OP.

NEW INFO: Infection followers are now allowed to join the Gravelord Servants in order to further spread infection.
    -Primary Form of Suffering: Must have an Egg Head Parasite
    -Primary Leader: Eingyi
    -Primary Invasion Location: Lower Blighttown

Allowed Spells:
    Poison Mist
    Toxic Mist
    Acid Surge
    Flash Sweat

According to these requirements (Which I'm not 100% sure of, you'd have to ask Servant) the ONLY thing you'd have to change would be to use poison stuff instead of chaos, which, IMO, is so much more fun to use. Plus, if you didnt know, you can throw mist REALLY far if you unlock and tilt your head/camera up pretty high. It's pretty awesome.

PS: Yes, Ablution works and it is a word and it is awesome. Puny human brains big grin.... I didn't know the word existed until I hard it, either. I was going to do her farewell, but I would have to wait for her entire dialogue to finish, so I decided to listen to it all on youtube. I saw this as like the second dialogue, and I was like "that's it."
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:in the event of war you fight bye my side and vice versa
    I believe we didn't make a move... but, uh, I could, uh, help you out. *sniff* But, it'll cost ya. You got the dough?

Ok, I'm a horrible drug dealer. I just want you to wait until I can make my toon 120. Which wont be for a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 am