Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 am

I just sent Wyrm a bunch of pics of my humanity growing XD. Turns out, I already had 46 in the covenant from playing through. Does that count? It IS just my Fire Path. And I didn't stray from the rules the entire playthrough. If it does count, I now have 96 humanity. Because I donated to the covenant! I did! I did!

I'd still have 144 more to go.... >.>
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:29 am

Do you guys want me to recreat a wiki page for you to increase your exposure?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:30 am

Sounds awesome lol. I just started on my Izalithian build. So far, hes pretty good. Just beat the gargoyles by myself in only a few swings each. Dat zweihander man.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:30 am

@Doughguy
    That would be cool if you could do that

@Joe
    Sadly, no, Im not gonna allow pre-humanity to effect covenant status before enterance
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 am

AWW MAN! D: It was the same characterrrrr! Just.. not sl 79 and invading yet. :3
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 am

10 more for next rank Joe!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/The+Followers+of+Izalith Enjoy. feel free to change it as you wish.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 am

@Wyrm I have 2! whoo! I'm getting better at cheap tactics! Hahaha! Not really. I'm just really good at dodge bsing... Their fault for spamming GC, their greatswords, and spells. It's the patient and meticulous that usually get me. And they're few and far between.

@Dough Thanks, man! This covenant needs more exposure...
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 am

Sorry, I can't allow slip throughs, cause then others would complain about it later that I let one person slide and then I'm picking favorites. You'll reach 250 eventually lol.

@Dough
    I like it, thank you very much.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 am

... *cough cough* Sir Isaac *cough cough*...

lol!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 am

Hes technically the xbox leader and he helped me set all this up really. I'm just overall leader (getting a free ps3 soon from my friend, oh the excite) so I thought having console specific leaders would be important in say my absence, like my most recent one.

Edit: Don't get me wrong though, what you did for me while i was gone was awesome, and thats why you qualify for the 250 rank when you reach it. I hate sounding like i choose favorites, balancing is never fun lol.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 am

Hahahaha! I guess I learn something new every day!.. well, almost every day.

I don't want to be rude, but, I didn't see him do MUCH, but, I guess holding down the fort can be done by anyone *shrug*

I just want to be the First Fire Follower so I'll have a position of power big grin Ya know, a seat on the council.

And I understand why Wyrm is a big guy because he creates the allegiance to The Lifehunters. But, then again, we'd have no xbox leader without Isaac hahaha!

I guess it will come. I just wish I had focused on this earlier haha!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 am

Isaac is the xbox leader of like 4 covs, he has his qork cut out for him.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 am

He also helped me a boatload in PVP. Wasn't for him, I'd be fried in PVP every time.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 am

Well, I'll earn my spot, I guess. Even if I don't think Sir Isaac did doesn't mean I won't earn my own! big grin I WILL RISE!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 am

And I believe you will as well sir, as the First Flame Follower of the Followers of Izalith
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:21 am

Yerpaderpah! As soon as I start getting fail summons, my humanity will skyrocket. Why?.. because I started farming. I'll probably be up late tonight trying to get as much as I can. I actually can't wait. Even if it's farming. Just the thought of reaching my goal... big grin Puts a smile on my face.

I will suffer to reach my goal! And I will smile while doing it!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:13 am

K. I just sent Wyrm a screenshot proving that I have now donated 60 humanity XD. I can't wait until he gets back on now....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 am

Yeah now Joe has donated 100 humanity total and he needs 20 more for rank 4.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 am

Thank you, and updated.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:40 am

Does this look like an interesting fire follower?

http://tinyurl.com/c94qarm
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 am

SL 80 would be best for invading in Quelaag's domain, which is blighttown.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Seems good enough to me Amos.

Joe is right though, if you want the most action, SL 80 is the best area to try for a Fire Follower when it comes to Quelaags Domain
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh, btw Servant, I've been meaning run an idea by you. What happens once I donate 250 humanity? I was thinking I become a member of the "council" and I level my character to 120 and I don't have to invade in Quelaag's Domain anymore, and I use my character for Covenant matters. Like wars and such. I'd still have the same rules, as in no chaos, since my character's lore is the same.

What do you think? Plus, since the Fire path is unique by the fact that our leader leaves us indefinitely. What if, lore wise, once I donate full humanity, Qualana leaves me, and I then "move on" to make more of a difference?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Kinda hit it right on the dot there Joe. The intention is that there can only be one of each 250 from each console because they will become part of that consoles council (SEE WHAT I DID THERE).

SO yeah, once you hit 250, your part of a council, able to freely invade to spread the teachings of Izalith, and are an important PR asset to the covenant itself.

And even though I haven't written up the lore for the ranks yet, you pretty much hit it on the spot. That was the general intention of Follower of the First Flame (changing name so it makes sense)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:10 pm