Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 27 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 am

So an even fight silly also I had no idea we outnumbered the LH :affraid:
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 27 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 am

I make up a third of my cov..... not sure if thats good or bad happy

Please make a discussion about when this battle will happen well enough in advance, id really like to be a part of it
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 am

We'll give everyone 4 weeks notice for the next one.
    But the main thing is people have toons in multiple covenants so we'll use them to even everything up skill and numbers wise.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 am

dancash1808 wrote:Really, I got another impression from the negotiation's evidently. we are allied through the followers anyway, Hrm. that kinda puts a hole in the big battle plan silly

We are neutral to the DS thanks to Spectre's negotiation. I won't attack them unless they attack one of my allies.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 am

Aha
    "The war is over, the terms of peace are accepted, and an alliance is formed."
    that explains my confusion silly and being hostile didn't work out so good did it winking
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:47 am

DoughGuy wrote:We'll give everyone 4 weeks notice for the next one.
    But the main thing is people have toons in multiple covenants so we'll use them to even everything up skill and numbers wise.

Excellent. I work some strange hours, work every other weekend etc, so maybe it would be helpful to come up with more than one date and see how many people can make each, pick the one with more people available? I might not be able to participate in either, but it could help up the numbers anyways
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 am

There are entirely too many alliances on here and I'm hoping a Gravesworn making a personal mission to kill Followers during their event ruins at least one of them lol. Once another ally of ours starts another event I'll try and rain on their parade too, I need to make enemies and lots of them. An eventual 3 sided war is my ideal goal instead of this 3v3 nonsense.

Also Doughy my boy you didn't count Gravesworn in your numbers there. Also it doesn't seem like you accounted for all the dual and tripple memberships.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:49 am

POLG is unlikely to fight in any huge wars as they will not ally with the stalkers nor the knights.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:52 am

Knights dont want the age of dark, PoLG dont want the age of dark, darkstalkers do. I dont see the problem winking and as for a 3 way war I saw gravesworn as kind of being their own side but we shall see silly
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 am

dancash1808 wrote:Aha
    "The war is over, the terms of peace are accepted, and an alliance is formed."
    that explains my confusion silly and being hostile didn't work out so good did it winking

Yes, the alliance is between DS and Followers. If I had not accepted those terms the Followers would not be your allies or Spectre would have chose to ally with DS and become enemy of LH.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:02 am

Unless anything changes the Deliverance and Lifehunters are very neutral with each other. We have more or less agreed to avoid each other for the most part. The PW isn't a target so unless alliances force it we have no reason to be in conflict.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 am

Ahh okay wyrm that explains. and sunlight :shock: "all sinners pay the price" *coughs loudly*
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:10 am

The PW isn't one of our areas of operation; check the op. We are neutral unless our hand is forced and seeing as how we worked out a peace agreement that would need a lot of force. Once they leave the pw however they are no safer than any other sinner. The pw is their sanctuary nowhere else.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 am

Federally wrote:There are entirely too many alliances on here and I'm hoping a Gravesworn making a personal mission to kill Followers during their event ruins at least one of them lol. Once another ally of ours starts another event I'll try and rain on their parade too, I need to make enemies and lots of them. An eventual 3 sided war is my ideal goal instead of this 3v3 nonsense.

Also Doughy my boy you didn't count Gravesworn in your numbers there. Also it doesn't seem like you accounted for all the dual and tripple memberships.
    Yeah but with Avrik betraying the LH Im not really sure I should count them. And I did try to account for everyones doubles.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 am

dancash1808 wrote:Knights dont want the age of dark, PoLG dont want the age of dark, darkstalkers do. I dont see the problem winking and as for a 3 way war I saw gravesworn as kind of being their own side but we shall see silly

Gravesworn are close allies with LifeHunters and have been for a decade. Time to shake things up I say.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 am

... federally do you just want me to go and hit the followers dressed as a lifehunter and then the knights dressed as a darkstalker. and then deliverance dressed as a knight silly would that shake things up enough for you winking
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 am

That would just be an all out cov free for all. Lets not.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 am

I wasn't being entirely serious but I do get the perspective that we are all being too reasonable by half winking PLAGIUS WHY ARE YOU NOT CAUSING CHAOS.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 am

Well honestly if we had more members I would declare a persistent war with the Darkstalkers in which we just kept a running tally of kills on each side.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:38 am

^That would be amazing, but you would have to make it only for actual deliverance vs stalkers otherwise it would be crazy.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:39 am

Thats what I meant. No random kills just cov member kills.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 am

Oh man that sounds like fun big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:43 am

I would also like to do 3 or 4 way wars but the mechanics make it hard.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 am

We need more members first. Once we hit at least 10 members we can discuss it. It would make sense in the lore too; organized DWs vs organized DMs. We are the perfect enemies.

Dough thats a bit ambitious though it would be fun. Kinda like a 4 way game of mtg. Now those are fun.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 am

Pfff the Hand myself killed +50 DS in the past war.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:44 am