NEW SITE IS OFFICIALLY LIVE!! http://followersofizalith.webs.com/
NEW UPDATE: Things will be changing quite a bit in the next few months, but nothing is set in stone. Positions important to the covenant will be opening up, so if you are interested in dedicating time to keep us alive and kicking, PM me and I will let you know when all of that is complete. We are also expanding into other games. If you are interested in helping this expansion and have Steam, then PM me your steam and I will add you to the master group that I am working on. Continuing suffering my friends, and our suffering will create a new age!
Must choose a path
Must make an account of the official Followers site
The different paths:
There is the Path of Fire, the Path of Chaos, the Path of Shadows, the Path of Exile, Path of Demons, Path of Izalith, Path of the Brother, and the Path of Infection. These paths determine how you are ranked and the requirements of your suffering.
Standard Equipment is NOT a requirement. It is the general representation of how the follower looks.
- Fire Followers believe the flame is a solemn gift that is not meant for power, but for practice. The flame is an uncontrollable being, and as such, is meant to be cherished, not abused. Fire followers use basic pyromancies in plentiful quantity and follow Quelana of Izalith as their great leader for bringing them the power of the flame. As such, true followers of the Fire always have Fire Tempest on them in order to exact Quelana's power upon enemies of the flame. Their primary form of suffering is using lesser fire magic, as without the power of poison and chaos, they are not nearly as strong as some of the other protectors. Their Primary invasion location is the Quelaag's Domain.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Only allowed to use basic pyromancy (as listed below)
-Primary Leader: Quelana of Izalith
-Primary Invasion Location: Quelaag's DomainRanks of the Flame-Standard Equipment:
Follower of the First Flame
Standard Pyro Flame +15 (Ascended is allowed)
- Chaos Followers understand that the power bestowed from the demons and the chaos that created them is a gift, and suffer the bearing of having to use less magic in order to use powerful magic. Chaos users hold humanity within them in order to gain power and strength with their magic and weapons. Chaos followers' primary leader is The Bed of Chaos for granting them the power of Chaos. Their primary form of suffering is their Chaos Pyromancies, as they exchange having a lot of power in order to have the strongest of flames. Their Primary invasion location is Lost Izalith.
-Primary Form Of Suffering: Only allowed to use Chaos Spells (as listed below)
-Primary Leader: The Bed of Chaos
-Primary Invasion Location: Lost IzalithRanks of the Chaotic-Standard Equipment:
Sleeper of the Bed
2 Quelaag's Furyswords
Orange Charred Ring
2 Ascended Pyro Flame +5
Great Chaos Fireball
Chaos Fire Whip
- Infection followers believe that what Eingyi did was not wrong, but was an evolution of the great flame. Infection followers use the power of poison, toxin, and acid in order to show the true power of the great swamp that was abandoned and disregarded as blasphemy. Infection followers are also the leaders of spreading the suffering that is felt by The Fair Lady and her followers. Infection followers use an egghead and infect enemies in order to spread the suffering. The primary leader of Infection followers is Engyi, for even though he may have caused the suffering of many, he brought upon a new age of the flame. Their primary form of suffering is the Egg Head Parasite, for its infection makes them more susceptible to the flame, but gives them the power of infecting others. Their Primary Invasion Location is Lower Blighttown.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Must have an Egg Head Parasite
-Primary Leader: Eingyi
-Primary Invasion Location: Lower BlighttownRanks of the Infected-Standard Equipment:
Creator of the New Blight
Rotten Pine Resin
- Shadow Followers follow a path they became stuck in when they assaulted blighttown. Shadow followers were once spies, but after Blighttown fell apart, they became trapped as protectors of Izalith. To each is granted a Chaos Blade, the weapon they pursued so strongly for their leader, Shiva. Shiva will never gain the weapon from them, for each is bound to the weapon, and the weapon will shatter upon their death, or vice versa. Shiva will have to find other means to obtain it. Shadow followers learned magic from the Vinheim spooks in order to become better at their duty. This magic followed them into undeath, and is now used as a means to trap and enticingly kill all intruders attempting to reach Izalith. The Chaos Blade they carry is their curse, as it slowly kills them as it kills their foes, eventually ending the follower themselves. Shadow Follower follow Shiva, because even after death, their duty is not done. Their Primary Invasion Location is Upper Blighttown.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Must use the Chaos Blade as their primary weapon.
-Primary Leader: Shiva of the East
-Primary Invasion Location: Upper BlighttownRanks of the Shadow-Standard Equipment:
Shadow of the East
Ring of Fog
Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Followers of the Path of Exile view the two great Exiles, Xanthous King Jeremiah and Kirk of Thorns, to be true heroes that fought to the bitter end to bring back Izalith. Exile Followers wear the armor of their leaders to show their loyalty to their ways. As such, this is also their suffering, which they take glady upon them with pride. Exile followers also prefer to create suffering upon their enemies by making them bleed, and as such, bleed weapons are their specialization. This is also the only Path that Darkwraiths can join, as the great knight Kirk was a Darkwraith salvaging humanity for the fair lady. Primary Invasion Locations are the Depths and the graveyard in the Painted World.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Must use either Thorns Set or Xanthous Set
-Primary Leader(s): Xanthous, King Jeremiah and Kirk, Knight of Thorns
-Primary Invasion Location(s): The Depths and the Graveyard in the Painted WorldRank of the Exiled-Standard Equipment:
The Third Exile
Shield of Thorns
Barbed Straight Sword
Great Chaos Fireball
Chaos Fire Whip
- Demon followers cherish all of Izalith's creations, enough to fight as one of them. Demon followers use demon weapons specifically, and focus less on their pyromancy. In return, this lets them use powers such as Power Within without much punishment from it. Demon followers are the strength of the Protectors of Izalith, and as such, focus more on strength than fire, therefore knowledge of such aggressive pyromancies is lost to them, but knowledge of the inner pyromancies is always on hand. This is their suffering, as the the actual flame is not their power, but the inner flame is, and as such, aggressive pyromancies cannot be used. Demon followers follow the Demon Firesage, and as such, use his catalyst to make themselves even more powerful through means of magic weapon, hidden weapon, and magic shield. Demon followers also try to look intimidating as possible, and as such, are allowed to follow the great dragon in order to become a fearsome being of terror and pain. Invoking the power of the dragon taps into their inner demon, giving it a form, and a transcendence past life itself. Primary invasion Location is the Demon Ruins.
-Primary Suffering: Only allowed to use Pyromancies produced by Carmina and Demon Weapons.
-Primary Leader: Demon Firesage
-Primary Invasion Location: Demon RuinsRanks of the Demon:Standard Equipment:
Lord the Chaos Demons
titanite Catch Pole
Demon Great Machete
Demon's Great Hammer
Standard Pyro Flame +0
Great Magic Weapon
Crystal Magic Weapon
Great Magic Shield
- Some followers wish to bind themselves to all forms of Izalith and practice a purely pyromantic existence. These people, no matter how weak they look, are a true nightmare. Amongst every follower is a limit in power, some bound to the ways of Carmina, some bound by Quelana, some bound by Chaos, and even some bound by Eingyi. All of these masters of the flames each lead back to the power of Izalith, in which Izalith Followers bind themselves to. Izalith Followers are in contract with the flame, causing any form of equipment touched to burn and melt upon contact. This flame is so powerful, that it controls all known forms of pyromancy. While powerful, they suffer unable to wield weapons, shields, or even touch the ones they love ever again. However, they do learn the power of old, granting them access to the knowledge of sorcery through use of the Izalith Catalyst. Those who wish to bind this contract due so in the name of The Fair Lady, the last known Izalithian in existence. As such, the most Elite of the Chaos Servants can be found at her side, protecting her in all domains. As such, the primary invasion location does not exist, it is all land touched by the wound of Izalith.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Unable to wield weapons and shields, only pyromancy flames.
-Primary Leader: The Fair Lady
-Primary Invasion Location: Anywhere other Paths are allowed to invade.Ranks of Izalith:Standard Equipment:
Resurrector of Izalith
Ascended Pyro Flame+5 x2
Ash Maiden Set
Orange Charred Ring
Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring
All Forms of Pyromancy
All Forms of Sorcery
- While the power of the flames was primarily the Witch and her Daughters, there was one more under the bloodline that showed great power, but not so great control. The Brother of chaos, however, was loved by his family nonethless. He was strong, and while he was unable to truly harness the power of fire, he was able to embed it into his weapons, giving him the ability to melt through enemy armor with ease. However, the day of Izalith’s downfall was the day everything changed for him. He watched as his family was taken from him, and realizing he was unable to fight the creatures brought by this destruction, he tried to flee with his sisters. He was no fast enough, however, and was mutated by the chaos, turning him into a creature of twisted destruction. His sisters knew him better though, and still tried to help him escape. Along the way, however, one of his sisters was injured. He refused to leave her side, and wept lava as he watched her fade. He swore to stand guard for all eternity of her body, making sure those who touch it die by his fiery might. The followers of the brother of chaos wish to see his wishes be kept, and preserve his existance and mission. Like the brother, the followers use only weapons imbued with the flames of izalith. The only form of pyromancy they know is the power within themselves, discovered by carmina. They use this in battle to slay their foes with unmatchable strength.
-Primary Invasion location: Outside Ceaseless Discharge’s Door, and the Demon Ruins
-Primary Suffering: You are NOT allowed to kill Ceaseless and must run through the lava in order to keep him alive. You must also use weapons imbued with fire of some sort, whether it be pine resin or upgrade.
-Primary Leader: Ceaseless DischargeRanks of the BrothersStandard Equipment:
Hand of the Brother
The Second Protector
- While the age of fire was when everyone flourished in Lordran, the age of darkness has brought upon its own power as well. The Dark Lord has created power based on the strength of oneself in order to end the age of fire. While most avoid such terrible magic, those of the Darkfire embrace it with open arms. Those of Darkfire are strong, physically capable of taking on any foe alone. WIth the power of the Darkfire, however, their strength is amplified into a burning destruction. While feared amongst many for their terrible power, they are bound by it to protect in the age when Mundus was lord. Trapped in the past, stopping those who enter the Abyss. They also are unable to wield most powers that exist outside of their time. While pyromancy is available to them, everything outside of Oolacile sorcery is but a speck of knowledge to the future they once lived in.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Trapped in the new content area and can only use Dark Magic, oolacile magic, and pyromancy.
-Primary Leader: Mundus
-Primary Invasion Location: Chasm of the AbyssRanks of the Darkflame-Standard Equipment:
Holder of Humanity
-Allowed Spells:Dark Bead
Blighttown: SL 40-80
Quelaags Domain: SL 40-80
Demon Ruins: SL 60-80
Lost Izalith:SL 80
Depths: SL 40 and SL 95
Painted World: SL 120
Becoming a Servant of Izalith requires that you prove you are ready to serve. You must have the following.
1. Must Choose a path from one of the ones listed above.
2. Sign up on the official Followers of Izalith site.
Leader: Chaos Servant Spectre (X360 GT-Destrond)
Xbox Second in Charge: Creator of the Blight ZikoLogika NL (XBL-ZikoLogika)
PSN Leader: Follower of the First Flame, Joe Broski (PSN-JoeBroski)
How We'll Invade:
Gain orbs from Exile followers and Orb Donors
List of Cracked Red Eye Orb Donors:
The Darkstalkers (2 orbs per 1 humanity. 50 orbs max [25 Humanity]. PM the Darkstalker beforehand)
Federally (PSN- Federally)
ZikoLogika NL (X360- ZikoLogika)
Darkstalkers of Kaathe
Covenant Leader Chaos Spectre (X360 GT-Destrond)
War Organizer ROOSTER330 (PSN-Rooster330)
Second in Command JoeBroski09 (PSN-JoeBroski)
Lord of the PSN ZikoLogika NL (XBL-ZikoLogika)
Lord of PC and New Unit Trainer Servant of Priscilla (X360- xColonelPiratex)
Shadow Follower Ser Isaac (X360 GT-Ser Isaac)
Demon Follower Xaahlxrah (PSN - Mars_Semreh)
Izalith Contractor Teh Infamous Amos (PSN- Tehinfamousamos)
Izalith Follower Yomamoto (X360-shags2much)
Demon Follower PaPaSmVrf (PSN-PaPaSmVrf or Arrmorcore)
Infection Follower Twilightwarwolf
Exile Follower Demonspeed (XBL-Derek Shade)
Chaos Follower Sunlight Warrior (PSN-Fast_Trackers)
Fire Follower l4dzombieslayer (XBL- ShhImNyanCatXD)
Demon Follower Ariona Allant (XBL- Zer0Nova)
Chaos Follower Wilkinson3424 (XBL- Wilkinson3424)
Covenant Even of the Week (10/22)
Welcome to the Followers
The Official Site is live, and as such, we need to fill it up. So, join the site. Thats how you win this event lol. Next week will be more, and these will become weekly again.
If anyone has any questions, ask here or PM me.
Last edited by Chaos Spectre on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 am; edited 23 times in total