Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Good. Reason i ask you over anyone is because you play LoL. Here's the idea. Imagine, Dark Souls, on a Summoners Rift Styled map (with that dark feel too it), minions are undead archers and warriors, and the heroes are based off of in game characters. Item building is our own customized items (with some use of the old item models, just new stats), and combat doesnt change except number tweaking.
    I find this to my liking big grin Man that would be epic!!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 am

I'm thinking of limiting it to 3v3 unless the system is easy to work with. With the way the game works, 3v3 would probably be better anyways.

Meta would be Mage, AD, and Tank.

But just imagine
    Solaire, Gwyn, Rhea
    vs
    Quelana, Laurentius, and Petrus

Would be so much fun to see it go down. Making turrets will be the hardest part as that might end up as new models altogether.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 am

Yea and don't forget we also need the siege minions and inhibitors and Suer mininions and a nexus etc. But that wont be to hard just gotta think for a bit
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:50 am

Siege Minions could be the Rock thrower guys with some health debuffed.

Inhibitors is another possible frustrastion lol

Core could be an oversized bonfire. We would just need to tweak the model.

Super minions could be Skeleton dogs

I was actualy thinking of allowing minion waves to have a purchasable next wave. Like instead of the usual undead and what not, you could purchase a special wave, like a necro and 5 skellies, or three dart blowers in the back instead of undead archers.

stuff like that to give it an original feel.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:32 am

I didn't read much of this, but you can expect me to make a pyro. I'm thinking of making a melee based pyromancer with either a bastard sword or server. I think I may use the server. or the halberd. Idk. I think I'm just going to play around with my first toon, do whatever, level up a bunch, record it all and upload it. Then make my pyromancer.

But all considering, since I'm the leader of the Fire Path, I may just stick with that, same lore and everything. I'll be 100% back when PC comes up. I'm super stoked.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 am

Spectre you are going to need a PC leader... Could I have the honor of leading our PC forces?? Also for turrets make them either the giant Skeleton archers or the bone towers.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

@Servant
    It would be grand to have you be the PC leader. I'll assign you the rank when that time comes.
    As for the towers, I'm building on your idea here. Basically, use the top half of the skeleton archers, retexture them to have stone bones instead, and make the bottom half the model from the living trees in the forest. Obviously gotta limit range a lot, otherwise its like they Ashe ult every hero lol.

@Joe
    Your talking about the war, right?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Forgot about the war. I'll just stick with the same kinda stuff I had before with my fire path character, with a few tweaks to make it so I don't die so easily.

I'm just saying that I'm excited hahaha! big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 pm

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:@Servant
    It would be grand to have you be the PC leader. I'll assign you the rank when that time comes.
    As for the towers, I'm building on your idea here. Basically, use the top half of the skeleton archers, retexture them to have stone bones instead, and make the bottom half the model from the living trees in the forest. Obviously gotta limit range a lot, otherwise its like they Ashe ult every hero lol.

@Joe
    Your talking about the war, right?
    Ashe Ult is effing amazing silly I got so good with aiming it lol, Like the tower idea, and for inhibitors I was thinking we use the Gargoyles but they don't move :p
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Another idea comes from a game called Smite.

Basically, after they get the inhibitors, which sounds awesome as gargoyles, then the room holding the core opens. However, the core is alive, and attacks the enemy. With this situation, we dont have to have turrets surrounding the core. Its just a decision on what to make the core, which could easily be gravelord Nito for extra fun lol.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Well, as per what I've heard and seen from last night, pyromancy has a new spell. The Dark Flame build I plan is going to be glorious.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Ugh even spoilers here
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

NO spoilers he said his build is gonna work better. Calm down he just stuff about the pyro ****. Fed If you are on the forum you are gonna see it almost everywhere :/
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 am

In FOLLOWER OF IZALITH news..... Im working most of the time the ear is happening, however I will be on for a few hours between shifts and plan to use my Follower build, as I am better with it and this is my first cov.......though I must say we gotta get on the ball, GS do alot more than us, thus draw more people to it etc. Im working on skirmishes (mini 6 hour wars) with other small covenants, maybe we can get going again
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 am

@Rooster
    Yeah, I try not to mettle to much in other covenant affairs. With our small numbers, I normally try to stay out of it unless it is brought to us. The lonely road works sometimes lol. But don't let that dismay you from trying new things for us. Always nice to have some good representation for our covenant.

I'll start focusing more on the war in the coming week due to it being so close to the war. Just been busy with life and work and everything
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 am

I know how it is, def know about being busy lol. I just dont want us to fade away or anything, thus I will keep doing what I can to keep us involved or whatever needs done happy

Step 1, representing us in the war happy
    I encourage all Followers that are able to participate to represent US in the war, we need to stand up and be seen! Let the other covenants know we are here! Let there be no mistake that although few, we are a force to be reckoned with!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

I strongly agree. This covenant doesnt have strength in its numbers, it has strength in its people. The suffering you all take makes you better players at this game, and makes you stronger against your foes. Never believe that you will lose, because you have the training that makes you stronger.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 am

Spectre now that the PC version is out does this make me "The Second Protector"??
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 am

Third technically. I'm on top, then Joe, the Ziko, and now you. If you have the PC version, then show me da proof through the usual covenant requirements, and I'll rank ya up sir.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:52 am

Sooooo anyone check out my skirmish idea on the deliverance thread???
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 am

I feel like I was here last night, but I wasn't according to the site. Stupid car, had to break on me.

I'll look at it when I can Rooster. Been real busy, but I'm glad to see your being active happy keep up the good work.

THE WAR IS SOON GUYS!!! Get dem 80s ready.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 am

Oh Im ready! Surtr is rockin people with a med roll, been ridiculous! Ill have to put a compilation video together lol.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 am

I learned to never underestimate the Med Roll. Sure as hell made my character insane to play.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Alright everyone. Four more days till we show the Lifehunters and Noble Knights what power we truly hold. Hope you guys are readying up your characters for this battle. I gotta put finishing touches on mine, but expect me there.

We will win this. For Izlaith.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:58 am

Im working of course, and will only have a few hours to be involved, however Im a chaos fire driven machine and will contribute to our victory for sure.

Surtr "Our success will be measured in Blood...ours and our enemies. Death be thy compass, brothers and sisters of the flame"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:24 am