Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
befowler
Reaperfan
Emergence
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
berkut
PlasticandRage
Tolvo
12 posters

That's No Moon (Star Wars Thread)

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

That's No Moon  (Star Wars Thread) - Page 12 Empty Re: That's No Moon (Star Wars Thread)

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:38 pm

The force. awesome weapon and all purpose plot paste.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

That's No Moon  (Star Wars Thread) - Page 12 Empty Re: That's No Moon (Star Wars Thread)

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Nah but I jumped once and was definitely made to have a pretty intense fight or flight moment. I was walking down a corridor that was totally pitch black at one end with a foot of water on the floor and something invisible came running out of the dark down the hall at me. All I could see were the splashes made from its foot falls. I panicked and jumped up on top of a box and then from there to the top of a shelf and just sat there for awhile.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

I know the Empire is probably sick of the Force. lol

I love that you think it is an invisible monster walking in water. It's actually a fish monster under the water. That's why standing on things protects you from it.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Hm...is this still that game? What's the big deal about it? Doesn't look that scary to me.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm

But there's only a little tiny bit of water in there? That's crazy.

Dude play it. I didn't think it looked that scary either, but it's designed flawlessly in that respect. It gets you into it slowly then it starts f%#@ing with you. Don't get me wrong I'm not like freaking out playing it. But there have definitely been some scarey moments, and I've only played for about 20 minutes
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 pm

You know how it is, you look at something and go, "What? That's not scary. How are they making mistakes like that? I'd never do something that stupid!"

Then you do it yourself, and do exactly what you thought would be impossible.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:03 pm

I'll give it a shot, especially since I never got my copy of Deadspace 2 back from the friend I lent it to. I just always worry about games where there's no offense (or at least this seems to be one), as I tend to get more annoyed than afraid. But I'll definitely try to give it a shot.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Tolvo wrote:You know how it is, you look at something and go, "What? That's not scary. How are they making mistakes like that? I'd never do something that stupid!"

Then you do it yourself, and do exactly what you thought would be impossible.

Right, it's not a matter of making the mistakes as much as I don't like being able to do nothing about it. But yeah, I'll check it out.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Alright I see what you mean, hopefully you'll enjoy it. I'm pretty sure it's cheap, Plastic how much did you get it for?
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:11 pm

I'll check the demo or whatever Plastic said he got.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:12 pm

I always forget games still have Demos haha. I'm so used to Betas.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah, I bought SSX before realizing I could have downloaded a demo for it just to try it out. I don't regret it at all, but it was just a brain-fart moment for me.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm

I should download that demo.

Also I will be posting a little less, my computer is on its dying breaths I'm pretty sure. I don't even have a dekstop anymore, it is getting ridiculous. One tab of this site will cause the sound to fail and require a system restart to be functioning again. And basically, I am pissed off beyond belief as while normally I'm a calm guy I have literally no patients for technology.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Sorry to hear that Tolvo. Remember that you can post using your phone (if yours is capable of it). Also, some computers are pretty cheap these days, you may be able to pick up a whole one (or buy parts) on sale.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

I don't have a cellphone, as well I can't afford a new one. I have an Ipod that can view posts, but I cannot log in using it.

Why can't I just punch the computer until it works? Now that is an advancement in science if you ask me, beatable computers.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 pm

That would indeed be an impressive feat silly. If you don't mind me asking, how old is your computer? What parts are in it etc.? Might not be that hard to replace a part or two if that is all it takes.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Uh...I think seven years old? Parts? I'm going to let you in on a secret, I'm technilogically retarded...Not much of a secret, but still I am.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Hookay, that makes this easy, any part in there that is 7 years old is probably way to old as it is, except maybe your power supply if it was good??????? Though I have a computer that I've had for 8+ years and besides taking half an hour to start its alright ( I think...). Have you been removing unnecessary files, disk defragmentations, etc.?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Yeah, I've been getting rid of anything I didn't need, Gimp had to go obviously. Still with what little is on here I'm running low on space.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Hmm, not really sure then, I don't claim to be a computer expert either :S
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

I know someone in the Geek squad too! I should see if I can pull some strings and not get ripped off by them.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Maybe they could do something, not sure happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Well my brother every now and then gives us his old computers when he builds new ones, and I have had dibs for a bit. As well he has been talking about a new one, so maybe I should just try and hold out for that.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 am

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 pm

*Starts grasping at his neck and choking*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:55 am