Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 33 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm

What is the matter my Sparring buddy, Are you not well?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 33 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by robsthedon Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:02 pm

BloodMoon96 wrote:I apologize for my absence but I have not been well the past few days and I am thinking about going to the hospital later today if I do not get better.

Yeah sup Blood.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote: I realize Sl136 is a little high but i couldn't wear the complete Brass set without the right weapons and fast roll

30 is enough but it wouldn't be a complete cosplay without the DMT. Look Skyward

Since when has she fast rolled?

She doesn't fast roll. How the build rolls doesn't change the fact it's a perfect cosplay. Now an item ot weapon not being used, would be different. She's merely rolling faster than she should. Maybe it's her evil twin sister who has lost weight twisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote: I realize Sl136 is a little high but i couldn't wear the complete Brass set without the right weapons and fast roll

30 is enough but it wouldn't be a complete cosplay without the DMT. Look Skyward

She doesn't fast roll. How the build rolls doesn't change the fact it's a perfect cosplay. Now an item ot weapon not being used, would be different. She's merely rolling faster than she should. Maybe it's her evil twin sister who has lost weight twisted

LOL silly 

nice one
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:29 pm

@Blood....

I hope all goes well at the hospital. If you are thinking you "should" or "might" then you need to go. Let us know how it goes, my friend!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Hello, My Fine Exiled Warriors!!

I miss you guys...weird but true! Glad to see the "squabbles" are few to non existent! silly
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:

LOL silly 

nice one

Bow
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Mine Lordly Lady, I am heartened to see you return to us, We shall Rejoice that you are among us once again!!! HipHip Hurrah!!!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Mine Lordly Lady, I am heartened to see you return to us, We shall Rejoice that you are among us once again!!! HipHip Hurrah!!!!

I love how you talk religiously in a medieval times sort of way.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Brother, I am most happy to see you enjoy the way I speak, One day and soon, we shall have to team together and smite the Insolent Trespassers and the unspeakable ones, I shall indeed look forward to this day, May your Arms never tire of the Sword you carry.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Brother, I am most happy to see you enjoy the way I speak, One day and soon, we shall have to team together and smite the Insolent Trespassers and the unspeakable ones, I shall indeed look forward to this day, May your Arms never tire of the Sword you carry.

alright dude, you gotta teach me how to talk like that

raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Tis Easily done my fine fellow! All you need to accomplish this endeavor is to think upon what you wish to say, and accent the dull lifeless words with gusto! Using new and more expansive words, your words become ever so sweet. This I proclaim, and thus it is so!!! 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 am

Demon Slayer wrote:
    Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Brother, I am most happy to see you enjoy the way I speak, One day and soon, we shall have to team together and smite the Insolent Trespassers and the unspeakable ones, I shall indeed look forward to this day, May your Arms never tire of the Sword you carry.

alright dude, you gotta teach me how to talk like that

raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow raised brow
    Seen Role Models too many times.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 am

Role Models, what pray thee are you talking about, Rob? Your words mystify me, I speak how I always have, for tis enjoyable and soothing to the soul.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:08 pm

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=362108985238860853

Hehe,  this is the best I can come up with for my playstyle.

Any suggestions? I think it is a good setup.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=362108985238860853

Looks pretty good. You can easily use the Zweih too with those stats. You could also knock 5 points out of end, and put them into vit if you wanted. 

But when it comes down to it, i have a build with the same stats and love it. You don't absolutely need 76 poise but it does come in handy. I usually go for armor setups that look good. That's why a lot of my builds have really high endurance and i get flamed for it but i give zero ***.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Yea I usually roll with 66 Posie, and look sharp. 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeah 66 poise is plenty.

I'm gonna stop talking to you on here because it turns out we're both in the chat.

You just said "hey leet" and i'm going to say "what's up"

Chatception.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Role Models, what pray thee are you talking about, Rob? Your words mystify me, I speak how I always have, for tis enjoyable and soothing to the soul.

Role Models is a movie very funny.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:26 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=362108985238860853

Nice build, 76 poise is overkill, but you can fit it in, so why not.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 am

I agree I found my old 56 poise combo I used on xbox that gives my like 12 units for equipment lot more fun imo. Well I'm off to work.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Here it is My 56 poise combo able to use so many weapons.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=124060940222777329
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 pm

http://mmdks.com/3b00

less weight, more poise
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:11 pm

I do hate that leg armor, however I did make a heavy str build I like I shall post it upon the morrow. Good day gents and ladies.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:47 am

im going to a familiar trip today and we are going to a village out of town and theres no electricity, internet so i will be out the entire weekend.

just letting you know guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:32 pm