Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 34 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by robsthedon Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:43 am

Demon Slayer wrote:im going to a familiar trip today and we are going to a village out of town and theres no electricity, internet so i will be out the entire weekend.

just letting you know guys

Take it easy fitz, enjoy your trip.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 34 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Heya!! Boys! Just checking in. I'm home but still have company.

One Highlight....we went to Marfa ("Marfa Lights") to look for aliens (haha!!) and because the town is a bohemian artists mecca, so to speak. winking 

Well, we ended up doing glider rides as well. It was AWESOME!!! Now, I am totally hooked...I wanna learn to fly gliders. Oh! Yeah!

Couple more days and I'll be back as usual. wave 

ps...found no "aliens" but some of the resident artists are definitely "not of this world". My kind of people. lol 

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:im going to a familiar trip today and we are going to a village out of town and theres no electricity, internet so i will be out the entire weekend.

just letting you know guys

I hope you enjoy the wonderful quietude of no net and electricity!! But, I am kinda weird that way and enjoy a rustic "get away". I actually, "need" to get away like that on occasion. It helps me "center" myself in an ever increasingly whacked out world of info overload and social pathology.

Truth be told though...We did have electricity but no net or contracted tv. We were staying in a friend's very comfy hunters cabin. thumbs up 

Have fun! Fitz. silly 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Welcome back my lordly lady, surely we did miss you and are rejoicing to have our beloved leader back.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:03 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Heya!! Boys! Just checking in. I'm home but still have company.  

One Highlight....we went to Marfa ("Marfa Lights") to look for aliens (haha!!)  and because the town is a bohemian artists  mecca, so to speak. winking 

Well, we ended up doing glider rides as well. It was AWESOME!!! Now, I am totally hooked...I wanna learn to fly gliders. Oh! Yeah!

Couple more days and I'll be back as usual. wave 

ps...found no "aliens" but some of the resident artists are definitely "not of this world". My kind of people. lol   

Nice Bo, glad you're back happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:12 pm

If anyone is up for some fun in the Painted World tomorrow let me know.
    Post what time is good for ya all and we'll settle on a time. twisted 

Yes, I am back for real now. And don't have to go back to work till wed!! silly
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Greetings to all my fellow Exiles and our Lordly Lady, I have finally happened upon the weapon that seems right for me, I by chance equipped it yesterday, and discovered an unconditional love for the weighty beast. Dragon Bone Fist, I pray thee, never leave my hand, for with you and our Buff of the Sun, we shall conquer all. (whilest looking quite fashionable i might add) Onion Uppercut Bro HO!!!!

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=301582892219889286
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Greetings to all my fellow Exiles and our Lordly Lady, I have finally happened upon the weapon that seems right for me, I by chance equipped it yesterday, and discovered an unconditional love for the weighty beast. Dragon Bone Fist, I pray thee, never leave my hand, for with you and our Buff of the Sun, we shall conquer all. (whilest looking quite fashionable i might add) Onion Uppercut Bro HO!!!!

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=301582892219889286

Hmmm, interesting build. NG+3?

Call me weird...but I like challenge builds. Little to no poise, low hp (though I have gotten away from the low hp habit a bit so that I might live long enough to actually learn something. Light armor...nearly always, no helm.. hardly ever. Helms render (for me) a "sense" of suffocation. Odd but true. Besides my chars tend to be very cute. silly

Weaps not overly op for the level or area. And I rarely use buffs, pyro, or other "magics"...except for my low level Assassin.

Though after seeing Finpeku's Mage No Shield PVP video a while ago...I am intrigued and would consider that a challenge build.

BTW...PW later? twisted 

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:27 pm

I know that it does not do a fantastic amount of damage, but I actually like the moveset, and it just strikes home with the appeal of fist fighting, Reminds me of my youth. 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I know that it does not do a fantastic amount of damage, but I actually like the moveset, and it just strikes home with the appeal of fist fighting, Reminds me of my youth. 

Remind me later to relate a memorable bare-fist fight I had with a vader in the Burg. I laughed my butt off the whole time lol! 
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:47 pm

The only time I've spent much time with my fists was when I invaded the same dude I'd beaten like 6 times that hour, so I went barehanded for the hell of it and crit fished. I got off like 4 parries before he killed me.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 pm

A few have asked that a dual Fist Weapons Class be added to the "Class Warfare Tourney". I have decided to add it.

Now, I need to get off my butt and finalize this tourney! Also, it will not be held on the weekend until Summer ends.

waiting  Yeah, I know. LOL

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 pm

To my active CM's....

Robs and Murk, I have sent you both the same pm. I need your input on something. Thanks! biggrin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm

When are people with DMB/SnB buffs gonna learn not to spam.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 am

"spamming" appears to be a relative concept. silly

Oh, yes...random who pulled my rss in Painted World tonight was the worst healer I have ever encountered. LOL

He drink his estus like an addict needing a serious fix. Look Skyward 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 am

TooLeet wrote:When are people with DMB/SnB buffs gonna learn not to spam.

When will people learn when to spam?

Wb back Bo how is the class warfare tourney u setup up going i can help with it if u need any help
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:Wb back Bo how is the class warfare tourney u setup up going i can help with it if u need any help

Ahhotep1 wrote:A few have asked that a dual Fist Weapons Class be added to the "Class Warfare Tourney". I have decided to add it.

Now, I need to get off my butt and finalize this tourney! Also, it will not be held on the weekend until Summer ends.

waiting Yeah, I know. LOL  

I'll let you know if I need your help. Thanks. happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:42 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:When are people with DMB/SnB buffs gonna learn not to spam.

When will people learn when to spam?

What.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am

Good Morning my fellow Exiles, I apologize for yesterday, I was not my cheery self. I rested upon the clouds for the night, and have awoke , refreshed and energized for today! Huzzah!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Good Morning my fellow Exiles, I apologize for yesterday, I was not my cheery self. I rested upon the clouds for the night, and have awoke , refreshed and energized for today! Huzzah!

Not to worry Dear Sir. Getting to know one another means understanding our ups and downs and helping...not hindering when one is not their cheery self. I am glad the Muses' were kind to you and your sleep...healing. biggrin 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 am

After conferring with my active leadership
    I am proud to announce

!!The Cult of Friendship now has a Loyal Alliance with the Exiled of Ariamis!!

Proper Bow 

We will be working on the possibility of adding a coop component to Exiled of Ariamis OP and more specifically in the Painted world.

!!Welcome our new Allie!!

They are now Sisters and Bothers in our endeavor to Protect the Peace and Safety of the Painted World by helping questers who request assistance in seeking passage through our Realm.

*As soon as we work out the details of the coop component it will be added.

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Maximum Friendship ! pony14 
    Spoiler:
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Kawaii x3
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:12 pm

Marino. wrote:Maximum Friendship ! pony14 
    Spoiler:

cheers
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm

What do you guys think?

Mura build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:40 pm