Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 38 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:00 am

I would like to see backstabs in the class warfare tourney that is why i also wanted hornets ban and im pretty sure a buff doesnt add more crit damage then a hornet ring on would.

If dont allow backstabs i mine as well just use the hornets ring n tap the l2 button since how are you going stop me from doing it, and yes i know how to stop someone from parry spamming without bsing so u dont need to tell me how.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 38 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by robsthedon Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 am

shadowzninjaz wrote: and yes i know how to stop someone from parry spamming without bsing so u dont need to tell me how.

I don't, please tell me.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:I would like to see backstabs in the class warfare tourney that is why i also wanted hornets ban and im pretty sure a buff doesnt add more crit damage then a hornet ring on would.

If dont allow backstabs i mine as well just use the hornets ring n tap the l2 button since how are you going stop me from doing it, and yes i know how to stop someone from parry spamming without bsing so u dont need to tell me how.

That's funny, because all you can do is backstab. cheers
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 am

TooLeet wrote:

Oh plz everyone knows i can do much more, u just need to learn how to play better/safer u know i was going roll bs but u just let me to it constantly really your fault there 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

Oh plz everyone knows i can do much more, u just need to learn how to play better/safer u know i was going roll bs but u just let me to it constantly really your fault there 

I can roll bs too. I can rely on tactic just like anyone. But what fun is it doing it on purpose. 3 matches in a row you didn't even swing. You literally waited for me to swing, so you could ninja flip bs me. No thanks on that. I'll duel robs, someone who actually puts up a fight and doesn't rely on backstabs, but rather his skills to win.

Next time i'll just plan on you roll bs'ing me. So all i gotta do is swing unlocked behind me lol.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 am

Have a good day erryone!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 am

Swing unlock alot behind will not work and robs roll backstabs alot and it's so easily baited if u seem him play often u can pretty much just see him try roll foward looking for the bs, i really punish him alot for it.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:Swing unlock alot behind will not work and robs roll backstabs alot and it's so easily baited if u seem him play often u can pretty much just see him try  roll foward looking for the bs, i really punish him alot for it.    

Funny thing, i haven't seen Robs fish for roll bs that much. And i can tell you, i have fought him alot more than you have.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am

BeeSeaEss wrote:Hi there guys, havent been in this part of the internet in a long time. Im not on skype that much either. I have contact with meat space friends now. So that takes up more of my time and i dont play dks at all anymore. I might get back to it

Same thing here.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:47 am

I've played Robs a few times as well, no roll bs for me either.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 pm

I will not single out anyone or two or whatever in public so I will address this to everyone.

Negative and petty "finger-pointing" has no intrinsic value or productive out come. I can only assume it is meant to put "targeted people" on the defensive and "push buttons".

This will stop.

Think about your post before you hit that send button. Ask yourself...are you intending to insult and push buttons or offer constructive AND positive criticism?

If it is the former it is unacceptable and will be seen for what it is. Think twice before hitting that send button. The negative fall-out will be on the sender. Is that what you wish? Think about what you have written and "how" others will perceive it.
    Bottomline...disrespect sown is disrespect grown.

Personal issues need to be resolved but resolution will not be found via public cheap shots. Negativity such as this should not be played out in this or any public thread.
    Disrespecting people is not acceptable.

Pm me if you feel I can assist in the resolution of this or any issues that need attention.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:I would like to see backstabs in the class warfare tourney that is why i also wanted hornets ban and im pretty sure a buff doesnt add more crit damage then a hornet ring on would.

It does indeed. the hornet ring, on its own, tops out in adding 300-400 damage, and thats to rapiers and ultra great weapons.

buffs add 300 damage (varies some with defences/hybrid stats) to everything, meaning a kat with dmb on it will crit for more than a kat with the hornet ring will. It adds roughly the same amount of damage to a rapier crit, and it adds FAR more damage than the hornet ring could ever dream of with any weapon that hits twice in a bs animation.

A hornet ring mace bs is like 800 damage, where a mace with dmb is like 1200, because the buff damage is applied to each hit of the bs animation. The same is true of the "fishing weapons" like the large club.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Idk were u got your facts from but i know u are wrong, a buff doesnt add 300 damage, a buff like dmb might but buffs just add extra ar to the weapon so depending on the buff it will not add a extra 300 damage, slb only adds like a extra 200 something ar to your weapon gmw adds 198 ar  
    the only buff i see adding 300 ar to a weapon is dmb. so the buff may not make u hit 300 extra damage but it will add 300 extra ar also buffs do split damage
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Why Is everyone so quiet, its as though the life has been drained from the forum, Sir Animaal, we shall miss you, Brethren and Sisters, cast off the Shackles of Despair, and Retain the fond memories of those who have left, and carry onward, leading the charge to the next times of life, we shall endure pain, yet hope never is bereft, Hope survives always....
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:58 pm

slb multiplier is 1.8 magic adjust at 40 faith with the dm talismine is 191. 198x1.8+343.8 One can expect to be adding 250+ damage per hit.

dmb is 2.1. at same stats thats 401.1 ar. one can expect 300 damage per hit.

cmw is 1.4. at 40 int with the tcc (272 magic adjust), thats 380.8 ar. one can expect 300 extra damage per hit.

buffs do not do split damage. a buffed weapon is doing split damage yes, but its just adding 350+ar to whatever the ar was in the first place, so it doesn't share the elemental weapons "split damage" weakness.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

So now u just went on about saying how buffs can add extra 300 damage,

What happen to the topic about hornets being out damage in crits by a weapon that was buff by dmb, anyways im going test it out
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:13 pm

You said they didn't. they can, and do. I was showing you the math that is "my information."

is gmw going to do it? probably not, but even so on a 2 hit bs (as with larger weapons and hammers/axes of any size) its still going to deal similar damage when compared to a hornet ring bs, and with a buff to all other damage as well.

you go ahead and test it. buffs (as in slb/dmb/cmw) will regularly outperform/rival the hornet ring for crits, and this should even be true at minimum stats to use the buff with weapons like the mace that hit more than once during the crit animation.
    Ishiotzin
    Ishiotzin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ishiotzin Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:15 pm

can i still get in your covenent or not?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 pm

The Forum and threads do tend to go through natural phases of quietude and activity.

Boredom has, unfortunately, on occasion provided fertile ground for what at best could be called "mischievous" behavior and at worst "confrontational" behavior.

All will be well...the foundation for all that is good has not been lost nor is it crumbling. Our community in general and in specific is strong. This will pass. And in doing so some will have grown and learned.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Ishiotzin wrote:can i still get in your covenent or not?

Welcome!! And...of course you can. biggrin 

Please read the first 5 pages of this thread (the OP).
    Wishing to join is implied acceptance of the OP. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask here or in pm.

What is your console and psn/xbox/pc name?

Keep Pris safe and patrol the Painted World. There are changes in the works so stay up on the thread.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 pm

May I get you anything my Lordly Lady, a spot of tea perhaps, or maybe a fresh pastry to enjoy as you think of the changes you wish to implement, please do not hesitate to call out if you do, I shall return to my duties, carry on chaps. 
    Ishiotzin
    Ishiotzin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ishiotzin Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:31 pm

farewell, thanks Point Up
    Ishiotzin
    Ishiotzin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ishiotzin Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 pm

i do have one question, the max SL for the charecters is 100?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:May I get you anything my Lordly Lady, a spot of tea perhaps, or maybe a fresh pastry to enjoy as you think of the changes you wish to implement, please do not hesitate to call out if you do, I shall return to my duties, carry on chaps. 

Thank you Good Sir!

But I tend to eat with the Warriors! Send me ale and meat and generous gifts of the garden for all to feast upon. And come sit by our fires and listen to our stories of brave deeds and humorous encounters, of love gained and love lost, of friendship and wisdom.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Ishiotzin wrote:i do have one question, the max SL for the charecters is 100?

Yes. It is, my friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 pm