Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:08 pm

@Demon i think we have an undone business isn't it?

whaaaaaaaaa i dont understand
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Off Topic: @Shadows You asked for some items in my tread, r you still in need?

Its true Bo, i can have a lot of vit and the build is intact

Wulfart
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh that naw i got them it's kay but thx for the offer
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 am

Interesting avatar TooLeet! For some reason it looks familiar. I am curious, what inspired that choice of avatar. happy

Are you still "Zorro of the Zweihander"? Or have you moved on to another strength weapon? twisted 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Interesting avatar TooLeet! For some reason it looks familiar. I am curious, what inspired that choice of avatar. happy

Are you still  "Zorro of the Zweihander"? Or have you moved on to another strength weapon? twisted 

Still perfecting my craft with the Zwei!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:23 am

I need fight ur zwei tooleet, sounds like it be a fun good duel, U in?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:I need fight ur zwei tooleet, sounds like it be a fun good duel, U in?

Yeah, me too tooleet! Looking forward to it...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey, there! Murky Waters! I've been doing the sauna lately. Sooo, addictive. :razz: 

@Tooleet: got your pm. Yeah, figured that was it. Hahaha! winking 

Everyone! "Class Warfare Tourney" details are nearly complete. Believe it or not the timing aspect is a bit of a bear. There will be prizes related to PlayStation Plus and PlatStation Store.
    That is in the works atm. winking 

big grin 

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Nice i can't wait. And the prizes sound good too. XD
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Hey, there! Murky Waters! I've been doing the sauna lately. Sooo, addictive. :razz: 

Everyone! "Class Warfare Tourney" details are nearly complete. Believe it or not the timing aspect is a bit of a bear. There will be prizes related to PlayStation Plus and PlatStation Store.

big grin 

Oh nice Bo!! Good to hear you're enjoying it. And yes, it is quite addictive. big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Hey, there! Murky Waters! I've been doing the sauna lately. Sooo, addictive. :razz: 

big grin 

Oh nice Bo!! Good to hear you're enjoying it. And yes, it is quite addictive. big grin

What re you guys talking bout? Shrug

what do you guys think bout this? Kraton
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

big grin 

Unusual to say the least. What is your aim with this build Fue ?

I like end gouges but maybe that's a bit much O.o
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

big grin 

Saunas....Fitz. Especially Finnish saunas. big grin
    No build expert here. :razz: 
    But, yeah...interesting one to say the least.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm

99% of the time, when i don't know where to put skill points, i'll throw them in endurance. 

You gotta remember there is diminishing returns though so after a certain point (40) the only time you should raise endurance is if for different weapon weights/armor. Figure out your armor + weapon weights and go from there. You could be putting extra points into it that could go somewhere else.

And to everybody who wants to duel, i'm always down. I've been using (PSN: LeetDOHC) lately so try to catch me on there.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Life would be so much easier if people did what I do. Enter any given conversation under the assumption that I'm right. I'd save so much time needing to prove it.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Life would be so much easier if people did what I do. Enter any given conversation under the assumption that I'm right. I'd save so much time needing to prove it.

Spoken like a true Pirate! lol! 

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Life would be so much easier if people did what I do. Enter any given conversation under the assumption that I'm right. I'd save so much time needing to prove it.

Random thought or does this have something to do with what has been said in here?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:02 pm

TooLeet wrote:

Random thought or does this have something to do with what has been said in here?

'Tis but a Forum Pirate witticism...me thinks! biggrin 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

big grin 

well i was trying to a Unstoppable lol

I think this is one i will be taking in  Kha"Zix

Anyone down for some duels?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

'Tis but a Forum Pirate witticism...me thinks! biggrin 

lol. Elite Dks player. Dks forum master!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm just messin around btw, Pirate. big hug
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:45 am

Demon Slayer wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:

big grin 

well i was trying to a Unstoppable lol

I think this is one i will be taking in  Kha"Zix

Anyone down for some duels?

That's better, vit is a bit low tho. Mb go 25int use pyros hcsm bead cmw
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 am

Something like this Fue
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=317813286520083125
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

I'm seriously joking, IE it was ment as a joke but its still true. And no, its not related to anything here (the forum,) specifically

People (in my experience) tend to argue to be right instead of to find the truth, so I have to spend a bunch of time laying out my logic, and shooting holes in theirs, when if they just did what I said they'd quickly figure out I'm right, and we'd both save the 2 hours arguing about it, and they wouldn't have to put their faulty logic on display and so they could avoid feeling like an idiot.

Not that they are supposed to take my word (I could be wrong after all) but my life would be easier if they did.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:23 pm

So i got bored and i feel like playing DkS. For some reason i felt the need to try to make a Mario build. Suprisingly it worked out. http://mmdks.com/32tn

The other thing i want to build is a build with the Golem axe...problem is im in a cosplay mood right now so i want to make it off someone else who uses an axe. Anyone know of any character or person from anywhere that uses an axe similar to the Golem axe?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 pm