Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 32 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Leet Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:59 pm

I've done invasions in the burg with real low levels before but eventually stopped and moved to the parish because i kept invading insanely high levels. I was an Sl10 and i invaded an Sl250.

I think i'm gonna do an Sl50 and do invasions in the depths, anor londo etc etc.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 32 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:44 pm

anor at 55 is probs the most fun u can have there is alot of questers and drk anor gankers u dont really know what 2 expect in anor until u see the person u invaded
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm aware. I've done it a trillion times.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Hahaha!! Yep! Low level is TOTAL FUN!! Try it with an 8 vitality Assassin-ambush Int. build.

Good times and hysterical chases when ambushes failed! lol! 

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 pm

My lvl 55 wog build is so mean it hits 1k + wogs :p

gankers plz XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Hahaha!! Yep! Low level is TOTAL FUN!! Try it with an 8 vitality Assassin-ambush Int. build.

Good times and hysterical chases when ambushes failed! lol! 

I remember you telling me about that when i first joined twisted
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 pm

As a Sl55, how viable would it be just to meet the minimum requirements for something like a lightening uchi or zweih so i can pump the rest into vit and end to meet 55.

I figure if i do like a 14/40 for max damage with katanas, it'll leave me with around 20 health and endurance. I figure at that level it would be better with elemental.

Considering the build is gonna stay at 55 for random invasions.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Nvm. Answered my own question.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Ahhhh.

This is golden.

Indicted every match.

3v1 every time.

Been a while since i've done this.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 pm

why do u always triple post that is so annoying.

@sl 55 it is better 2 use elemental weapons for dex weapons, u can still go like 24 str and use a plus +15 str weapon it still does great damage and still get points for end n vit, u just get more vit n end if u go elemental weapons
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:11 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:why do u always triple post that is so annoying.

@sl 55 it is better 2 use elemental weapons for dex weapons, u can still go like 24 str and use a plus +15 str weapon it still does great damage and still get points for end n vit, u just get  more vit n end  if u go elemental weapons

Sl 55 you can do dex 28/10/16/14/40......  Even better at sl60.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:31 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:why do u always triple post that is so annoying.

@sl 55 it is better 2 use elemental weapons for dex weapons, u can still go like 24 str and use a plus +15 str weapon it still does great damage and still get points for end n vit, u just get  more vit n end  if u go elemental weapons

TooLeet wrote:I figure if i do like a 14/40 for max damage with katanas, it'll leave me with around 20 health and endurance. I figure at that level it would be better with elemental.

TooLeet wrote:Nvm. Answered my own question.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 am

Good Morning Everyone!   Sun   (for me it is silly)

Dark Souls Fencing Event is today!! At 9am (PDT). So come and join us! Don't " sit on the fence"! twistedevil 

Corny, I know. But I just got off work so my brain is in that strange state of limbo. ATM lol! 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:15 am

Ah, my Grecian fleet footed low level challenge build, Artemis, wants to hunt now! twisted 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 pm

I like that name "Artemis."

I'm gonna eventually get on, but i'm most likely gonna be on a really old account with my Sl50 character on it.

I was having a blast last night. So much, that i didn't go to bed until 1am and had to get up for work at 5:20. Well worth it though. Have 12 hours of overtime this week. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Darkmoon Knightess cosplay. I realize Sl136 is a little high but i couldn't wear the complete Brass set without the right weapons and fast roll without 45 endurance.

81 poise is overkill, but with the wolf ring and RoFap you can't fast roll, which i want to be able to do.

I could have done 30 faith and been at Sl116 but i wanted it to be a complete cosplay and at 30 faith the Darkmoon talism isn't the best adjust.

From the description of her on the Wiki, she has 5 Dmb buffs, but i only have 2. 5 is too many especially after the level i'm already at.

It should be a lot of fun though. The estoc after being buffed is gonna do 810 damage. Chyeah.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=186679812246061957
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 am

Heya, Everyone!

I see that I forgot to log out of the forum. Ooops! happy
    Anyway....I am away having a little fun for next few days but I will check in periodically. silly

Robs will be watching over the covenant in my absence.

Please note everyone, any new members must wait for my acceptance and welcome into the covenant. There are reasons for this action which I don't and shouldn't get into here.

My active CM's will be made aware of those reasons. (as soon as I pm them...that is).

Thanks! big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 am

TooLeet wrote:Darkmoon Knightess cosplay. I realize Sl136 is a little high but i couldn't wear the complete Brass set without the right weapons and fast roll without 45 endurance.

81 poise is overkill, but with the wolf ring and RoFap you can't fast roll, which i want to be able to do.

I could have done 30 faith and been at Sl116 but i wanted it to be a complete cosplay and at 30 faith the Darkmoon talism isn't the best adjust.

From the description of her on the Wiki, she has 5 Dmb buffs, but i only have 2. 5 is too many especially after the level i'm already at.

It should be a lot of fun though. The estoc after being buffed is gonna do 810 damage. Chyeah.

For God's sake tooleet, get 30 Faith and change DMT for canvas talisman then do whatever the hel you want with the other remaining points, 30 of faith is more than enough and it does pretty good damage too.

Do you even min/max bro? Well What is it
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:25 am

I believe you can only have one Darkmoon Blade Buff, You never get another besides the first one.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Darkmoon Knightess cosplay. I realize Sl136 is a little high but i couldn't wear the complete Brass set without the right weapons and fast roll without 45 endurance.

For God's sake tooleet, get 30 Faith and change DMT for canvas talisman then do whatever the hel you want with the other remaining points, 30 of faith is more than enough and it does pretty good damage too.

30 is enough but it wouldn't be a complete cosplay without the DMT. Look Skyward

Which if you would have read the post, you'd already know that.

Last edited by TooLeet on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I believe you can only have one Darkmoon Blade Buff, You never get another besides the first one.

I'm aware. I didn't realize i did that until after the fact.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:

30 is enough but it wouldn't be a complete cosplay without the DMT. Look Skyward

Which if you would have read the post, you'd already know that.

Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is itShrug
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 am

TooLeet wrote: I realize Sl136 is a little high but i couldn't wear the complete Brass set without the right weapons and fast roll

Since when has she fast rolled?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 am

So Quiet these last two days, almost too quiet...... Beware my fellows Exiles, its a trap!!!!
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 pm

I apologize for my absence but I have not been well the past few days and I am thinking about going to the hospital later today if I do not get better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm