Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
tinypantha
Nccbd
hey its andres
goober0331
domesplitter13
dancash1808
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
xRamenatorx
Tolvo
Bowdownbe4me
Latitoast
Brokewilly
Lord of Ash
divinebeanpole
dethcurl
XuitusTheGreat
DaemonNacht
SATLOS
User1
AdamantzZ3R0
The Letter X
Juutas
Mrfragglez
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Phoenix Rising
MrDynogames
31 posters

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by Juutas Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm sorry for being such a pain but I can't know for 100% if I'm going to participate before the exact day and time of the event. Of course I make my best to participate but if it's not possible and majority can you just have to do it without me.
    THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT 100% EXCITED FOR THIS Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 3207319737...just giving you guys heads up.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed May 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Juutas wrote:I'm sorry for being such a pain but I can't know for 100% if I'm going to participate before the exact day and time of the event. Of course I make my best to participate but if it's not possible and majority can you just have to do it without me.
    THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT 100% EXCITED FOR THIS Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 3207319737...just giving you guys heads up.

Yeah I have noticed you have been scarce lately....hope everything is well.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Wed May 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Juutas wrote:I'm sorry for being such a pain but I can't know for 100% if I'm going to participate before the exact day and time of the event. Of course I make my best to participate but if it's not possible and majority can you just have to do it without me.

No problem - I completely understand. I'm going go ahead and select a date of the tourney and post it to get some feedback. We need to go ahead and get this thing done - the suspense is killing me cheers
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Wed May 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Ok folks time to make a command decision - here is the date and time when we shall see who's the strongest:

Sun, June 9th @ 6:00 PM EST US /5:00PM CST US / 3:00PM PST US (11:00 PM GMT)

I can be flexible by shifting the start time backwards or forwards by 1 hour. Hopefully as many of you as possible will make it but the show has to go on. I will be sending the date and time out via PM on the BOX and forum.

10 days and counting folks. Proper Bow
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri May 31, 2013 1:03 am

For mother russia
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri May 31, 2013 4:29 am

FOR THE INVADER TRADER STORE OF WONDERS 2 I WILL DOMINATE THE MARKET
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri May 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Win or lose, I'm here to fight some good matches with good players. With the least amount of salt possible. Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 3679643796
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri May 31, 2013 4:12 pm

There will b much salt. The salt of mount saltington will over flow
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Hahahaha!! I've either witnessed or been a part of a few tournies. That being said I think the best idea would be to have a set-build tournament. Set up a 40/40 quality build with set rings, fap/havels for heavy armor, fap/wolf for light armor. Have participants choose the armor and weapons they like. That would reduce the salt a lot.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Fri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Phoenix Rising wrote:Hahahaha!! I've either witnessed or been a part of a few tournies. That being said I think the best idea would be to have a set-build tournament. Set up a 40/40 quality build with set rings, fap/havels for heavy armor, fap/wolf for light armor. Have participants choose the armor and weapons they like. That would reduce the salt a lot.

Thats like standardized testing; a flawed system (past a certain point) haha. You cant have a fish and an armadillo see who can stay underwater the longest. I think a set soul level and a few rules to maintain some degree of fairness is best.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 pm

meh, it was just an idea. Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 3358384175
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Fri May 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Phoenix Rising wrote:meh, it was just an idea. Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 28 3358384175

We dont like independent thinking around here tongue
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri May 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Hahahaha! Oh, and Broke, I may be a bit late. Like 20-30 minutes....nothing deal-breaking or anything. Just wanted to give you a heads-up.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri May 31, 2013 8:42 pm

If you're not there I can be an alternate. I posted like 2 weeks ago to be in the tourney but I just got passed over.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:58 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:Hahahaha! Oh, and Broke, I may be a bit late. Like 20-30 minutes....nothing deal-breaking or anything. Just wanted to give you a heads-up.

No problem. We will keep things moving right along.I should be able to compensate for a bit of tardiness lol .

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:59 am

SadPanda wrote:
    If you're not there I can be an alternate. I posted like 2 weeks ago to be in the tourney but I just got passed over.

HAHA - not a problem. Sad - I will put you down as an alternate since I two slots open Proper Bow .

xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:There will b much salt. The salt of mount saltington will over flow

Speak for yourself wolf tongue
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:23 pm

xRamenatorx wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:There will b much salt. The salt of mount saltington will over flow

Oh boy, not again
    watch out for those rolls there, dont wanna get flamed between frames do we now? :bas:
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:24 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:
    xRamenatorx wrote:

Oh boy, not again
    watch out for those rolls there, dont wanna get flamed between frames do we now? :bas:

Hahaha youve done messed up wolf. Yove shown two trolls something that shouldnt be seen. Good job thumbs up
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Ok - people here is the final team rosters.The alternate positions have been filled so we should be able to compensate for any unforeseen absences happy

Team Alpha

A1 - WolfofPhyrexia (XLN Tag: WolfofPhyrexia)

A2 - zZzDizzyyzZz (XLN Tag: zZzDizzyyzZz)

A3 - Juutas (XLN Tag: Juutas1988)

A4 - MrDynogames (XLN Tag: Dynounleashed)

A5 - Phoenix Rising (XLN Tag: I Aim v Here I)

A6 - XuitusTheGreat (XLN Tag: XuitusTheGreat)

A7 - Mrfragglez (XLN Tag: Darkchaos669)

A8 - DarknessxBMWM5 (XLN Tag: DarknessxBMWM5)

A9 - Dancash (XLN Tag: Dancash1808)

A10 - DaemonNacht (XLN Tag: xDaemonNachtx)

Alt#A1 – CANWUSHUNINJA (XLN Tag: CANWUSHUNINJA)

Alt#A2 – SadPanda (XLN Tag: Badgerx9)

Team Omega

O1 – The Letter X (XLN Tag: The Letter X)

O2 - Herbal12909 (XLN Tag: Herbal112909)

O3 - DFRESHFRESHFAM (XLN Tag: DFRESHFRESHFAM)

O4 - Notfromphoenix (XLN Tag: Notfromphoenix)

O5 - xRamenatorx (XLN Tag: xRamenatorx)

O6 - DxV04 (XLN Tag: DARKNESSxVEGA)

O7 - Divinebeanpole (XLN Tag: Divinebeanpole)

O8 - Lord of Ash (XLN Tag: Lord of Ash)

O9 - Renny™️ (XLN Tag: Knife4Life32)

O10 - Domesplitter13 (XLN Tag: Domesplitter13)

Alt#O1 – DJska3 (XLN Tag: DJska3)

Alt#O2 – Godofwar170210 (XLN Tag: godofwar170210)

T minus 6 days and counting til the fur goes flying!! Joy
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 am

I could just murder u both n the world woild mever noe cuz in that boss n ill do it with my mind n I dnt c y ur gettin so c*cky that wasn't my preferred setup it was a test setup
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:I could just murder u both n the world woild mever noe cuz in that boss n ill do it with my mind n I dnt c y ur gettin so c*cky that wasn't my preferred setup it was a test setup
    Ur English needs werk mebbe, kut bak on ze salt flows

And there was no c*ckiness intended, just teasing about your MASSive salt build up that one night in the Parish
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Fear me
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

There's nothing to be feared ramen n I type on my phone most of the time buttons are to small for my thumb
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Nothing to fear eh? We shall see

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:17 am