Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
tinypantha
Nccbd
hey its andres
goober0331
domesplitter13
dancash1808
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
xRamenatorx
Tolvo
Bowdownbe4me
Latitoast
Brokewilly
Lord of Ash
divinebeanpole
dethcurl
XuitusTheGreat
DaemonNacht
SATLOS
User1
AdamantzZ3R0
The Letter X
Juutas
Mrfragglez
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Phoenix Rising
MrDynogames
31 posters

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 33 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 pm

@Dx - I know. I knew Ramen used it against Darkchaos but I didn't know he used it mid-fight against Billionthswine until I edited the vid. I did ask Darkchaos whether he wanted to re-do the duel but he declined - which is understandable due to how late in the night it was. All in all I think the "salt" was kept to a minimum so things turned out okay - we had some real stand-up players in attendance. It was a lot of fun

I would definitely like to participate in any events just not run them (at least not for a while). This tourney wore me out - planning these events can be like herding cats some times:D. But I will help out in any other way I can - just let me know.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 33 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:21 pm

you kinda forgot the first battle for me n panda broke
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:41 pm

He didn't include it because of the lag.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 am

No the first one wen we were still at the chained prisoner arena
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:00 am

I'm not sure about that one. I still don't know how that wasn't included to the fights after. I just assumed it was best 3 of 5 and you had 1 under your belt to start.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 am

Brokewilly wrote:
    I would definitely like to participate in any events just not run them (at least not for a while). This tourney wore me out - planning these events can be like herding cats some times:D. But I will help out in any other way I can - just let me know.

Please help me Broke! Prostration Any tips you have in organizing tourneys would be most appreciated

Maybe I could use a second host to move things along, or even have you join as a white phantom if you can help me capture on video or something?

Even tho this one for next week that I'm planning is an NPC Cosplay Tourney, I plan on having many more with different rules and what not until DkS2 comes out.

And awesome job on the videos!!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:29 am

If it was 3 outta 5 then we still have 1 more bout to settle
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 am

Brokewilly wrote:@Dx - I know. I knew Ramen used it against Darkchaos but I didn't know he used it mid-fight against Billionthswine until I edited the vid. I did ask Darkchaos whether he wanted to re-do the duel but he declined - which is understandable due to how late in the night it was. All in all I think the "salt" was kept to a minimum so things turned out okay - we had some real stand-up players in attendance. It was a lot of fun

Tell me about it man! How many events did we do in the past and yes you are right, it is like herding cats LOL. Well, my Idea was to try it again with your rules but probably wait for a while before trying again. You did all the hard work and I was glad I participated.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 am

divinebeanpole wrote:
    Brokewilly wrote:

Please help me Broke! :00013:Any tips you have in organizing tourneys would be most appreciated

Maybe I could use a second host to move things along, or even have you join as a white phantom if you can help me capture on video or something?

Even tho this one for next week that I'm planning is an NPC Cosplay Tourney, I plan on having many more with different rules and what not until DkS2 comes out.

And awesome job on the videos!!
    I think he would say invite the right people haha
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 am

I invited everyone from this tourney, and a bunch of others. We'll see how it goes I guess
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 am

@SadP & Wulf - yeah I was wondering where that duel came from in Lower Township. I didn't think that fight counted since we were moving to the Abysswalker Arena. The way it  is looking everyone may get another chance at determining "Who's the Strongest - Part Dux" if DxV04 has something later this year. I will lend my support if he plans to do it.

@DivineB - no problem bro. I could sit in your world as white or possibly invade u so I could record some of the action. Let me check the tourney thread to get caught up on latest news. Hopefully I will be able to help this weekend.

Again folks it was big fun - nothing like seeing some top-notch skills in action.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Brokewilly wrote:...it is looking everyone may get another chance at determining "Who's the Strongest - Part Dux" if DxV04 has something later this year. I will lend my support if he plans to do it.
    Awesome, I was upset that I missed out

Broke wrote:
    @DivineB - no problem bro. I could sit in your world as white or possibly invade u so I could record some of the action. Let me check the tourney thread to get caught up on latest news. Hopefully I will be able to help this weekend.

Sounds good, much thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:22 am