Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
tinypantha
Nccbd
hey its andres
goober0331
domesplitter13
dancash1808
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
xRamenatorx
Tolvo
Bowdownbe4me
Latitoast
Brokewilly
Lord of Ash
divinebeanpole
dethcurl
XuitusTheGreat
DaemonNacht
SATLOS
User1
AdamantzZ3R0
The Letter X
Juutas
Mrfragglez
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Phoenix Rising
MrDynogames
31 posters

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Since I am near the bottom of the listed matches, is there any sort of estimated time for duels? It would be primo if mine were after 10 pm EST tonight. Girls irl > Dark Souls .. sometimes
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 pm

That shouldn't be a problem since you will be the last duel in Round 2 (remember we are working from top to bottom and left to right.

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Thats what I figured. I suppose, Dizzy, Xutius, Letter X and myself just got luck of the draw then?
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Thats what I figured. I suppose, Dizzy, Xutius, Letter X and myself just got luck of the draw then?

Yea if you wanted to make it "fair" you could do this fir example.
    Me vs dyno- i win
    Dyno vs xuitius- winner fights me

Instead of me fighting both combatants and xuitius automatically jumping to second round. However, the problem eith this is that dyno potentially gets two chances to advance while xuitius has one. You could do a long version where each each section is proken down en into groups of three....nvm thatd take to long haha

Im fine like it is. Its simple and all i need to do is win. Also bean maybe you didnt get the luck of the draw. You nay be nervous during your first match while your oppenent may not be because hes won one already
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Good point. I think it was simply the 10 slots per team, bracketing has to be skewed a bit I guess
    domesplitter13
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by domesplitter13 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

I can't make it Gentlemen. I tried to move things around here to get on early, but its just not working out. Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 2707236321

Good luck everyone. Hopefully theres a replacement standing by.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:06 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:Good point. I think it was simply the 10 slots per team, bracketing has to be skewed a bit I guess

Yeah - this bracket was generated randomly so the 1st and potentially the 2nd rounds would be strictly be between the two teams. The program I used works pretty good.

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 pm

domesplitter13 wrote:I can't make it Gentlemen. I tried to move things around here to get on early, but its just not working out. Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 2707236321

Good luck everyone. Hopefully theres a replacement standing by.

Dome - not a problem bro. I will be posting the duels on Youtube so you will get to see how things turned out.

Everyone - I will be publishing a new bracket shortly.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey everyone - here is the latest brackets:

BfDkSII - Who's the Strongest

Last edited by Brokewilly on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Hey I saw what you did there Broke!!!! in the bracket page!

Yeah - DJska3 replaced Notfromphoenix on Team Omega. No worries - things are proceeding as plan so far cheers

Just few more hours people then we shall see who's skill shall triumph this day. Proper Bow

Nope the Letter X comment! Shrug haha
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:00 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Brokewilly wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Hey I saw what you did there Broke!!!! in the bracket page!

Yeah - DJska3 replaced Notfromphoenix on Team Omega. No worries - things are proceeding as plan so far cheers

Just few more hours people then we shall see who's skill shall triumph this day. Proper Bow

Nope the Letter X comment! Shrug haha

HAHA - u can ignore that since the web publishing process added each combatants name and other verbiage in the bracket at the bottom of the web page for some reason and Letter X lined up with the "The Strongest" by happenstance confused
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DaemonNacht Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello all, I look forward to my bout(s) tonight and wish you all the best of luck. DJska3, You are my first opponent. I shall be waiting for you.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Good luck to all of the fighters tonight! I have no expectations of winning due to me being outclassed, but I will enjoy it if I lose or win!

Let's keep this tourney sodium-free guys Bow
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 am

This will probably be my last post on the forum.

Thanks for inviting me Broke was fun.

Sorry dark chaos its just a game so we should move on. Though i think hes gamefaqs.

I cant believe i lost to wolf xD almost never happens Well What is it lol GG. Your moves were obvious (no offense) but i played like trash game one and made ameteur mistakes game three. I thought that bs punish for your turtling would finish you in game three but the dmg was cancelled :/. Anyways gg

Aim i thought youd make it to the finals with me but we were both bested. Though you were really nervous haha

If anyones on my friends list on xbl you can reach me on there.

Peace :razz: until dks 2 comes out
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:37 am

So is it still down to Wolf and Panda for the Final Round?
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 am

divinebeanpole wrote:So is it still down to Wolf and Panda for the Final Round?

Yep - its down to Wolf and SadPanda. I should be getting with them ASAP so they can finish the final set of duels. I will also be posting the final version of the brackets for full transparency.

I will work on the tourney vids this week and will be uploaded each set of duels as seperate vid for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Thanks for everyone's support and participatingBattle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 945058907 - I think things turned out ok.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    I will work on the tourney vids this week and will be uploaded each set of duels as seperate vid for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Thanks for everyone's support and participatingBattle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 945058907 - I think things turned out ok.

I really wanna see those, Gotta see what builds and weapons beat the others when its a focused competition
    Mrfragglez

Post by Mrfragglez Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

It turned out pretty good there were some rough spots along the way but im very glad wolf and sad made it to the end they deserved it the most.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:25 pm

I has hadouken
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:I has hadouken
    I have Shoryuken winking
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Wish I could've seen the matches :/
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 pm

I has sekia kuretsuha
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:I has sekia kuretsuha
    Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 31 13704610
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:02 pm

I win
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Whoa that was intense. GG Wolf. We should duel again some time. Hey Broke, we should make this a FC. Lot of fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:36 am