Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 19 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by eclipse prince Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 am

Hope everyone had fun at the event. Sadly I couldn't make it to the event because of a personal matter but I will deffinetly try and make it next time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 19 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 am

eclipse prince wrote:Hope everyone had fun at the event. Sadly I couldn't make it to the event because of a personal matter but I will deffinetly try and make it next time.

Good to hear from you Eclipse. We hope all is well!

The Event got screwed (more or less) because North America didn't get latest game patch and we couldn't connect with those who had received it.

But a group of us managed 2v2 Search and Destroy Runs!! And had a TON of FUN!! We stopped around midnight CST (USA) cheers

There will be plenty more to come...not to worry! big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    eclipse prince wrote:Hope everyone had fun at the event. Sadly I couldn't make it to the event because of a personal matter but I will deffinetly try and make it next time.

Good to hear from you Eclipse. We hope all is well!

The Event got screwed (more or less) because North America didn't get latest game patch and we couldn't connect with those who had received it.

But a group of us managed 2v2 Search and Destroy Runs!! And Had FUN!! We stopped around midnight CST (USA) cheers

There will be plenty more to come...not to worry! big grin

Do you think the patch issue will have cleared up in time for the despair event?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, Matrix! The Despair Event should have no issues at all. cheers

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:05 pm

I would like to share some stuff.

Despite the limitations the patch put on our Event we still managed to pull it together and had a TON of FUN!! We had both NA and some EU people in chatango. Unfortunately, there were never enough EU people there at the same time to organize independent runs. Some EU stuck around just to socialize and laugh at the antics! Thanks Guys!!

The event went on until about 12 midnight (CST). BeeS and me hosted and we played until just about everyone needed Sleep

I know I was exhausted! And BeeS was "falling out" lol!

The last few ambushes were exquisitely flawless!! Hugh (aka: Hugz silly ) and Jans made a deadly team. twisted

Thanks to both of you for the "in my face" incinerating, magic flying everywhere experience! I laughed my *** off as I died!! Those ambushes were nothing but awesome!!

Luvz your antics and our sparing while waiting around was total fun!!!

Tw and the others that showed...A Big Thanks! For joining in big grin

An Event is never about one person. It is the group that can make or break an event. The quality of the group dynamics determines the quality of the event however small or large.

I Thank You ALL!! for taking a bad situation due to the patch issue and turning it into a good situation full of FUN and Laughter!! And of course, Death...lots of death (some by laughter alone!). twisted

cheers

Next Event Date/time and Location will be announce soon!!

HAHA!! Actually posted this in wrong thread. Oh, well...I'll leave it.

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Lol Bo...Yes guys! Thank you very much for sticking with us, those who did. Let's hope the patch comes to NA soon! It was fun hosting big grin
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I was giddy with excitement when Hugz lead me to the first ambush locale, I knew exactly what needed to be done.

At the second location I honestly thought you guys would drop in from above, but you came through the door
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:23 pm

OMG GUYS MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR NOT POSTING ON THE FORUM ENOUGH! I'VE BEEN FAR TOO OCCUPIED WITH THE SKYPE AND PSN PAGE! SORRYSORRYSORRY Prostration

Ill just have to make this my home page so i wont forget lol To start, lemme check out what events we have coming n' stuff.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Errrrr, where do i find group events on the forums?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Covenants will usually have a dedicated thread for their event in the the Covenant Section. Also, the PVP Section will have events threads!

I hope everyone has or is getting their "Despair Event" builds ready!! Four Days TO GO to the "Time of Reckoning"!!

cheers

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:00 pm

A North American Has Received Patch 1.08!!!!!!!

UPDATE EVERYONE!!

cheers

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:04 pm

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 19 639795459
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 pm

ABOUT DAMN TIME
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 pm

FINALLY OH MY GAWD Joy
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm

I don't have high speed at the moment, I'm not sure when I'll get it back. I'm really poor.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I don't have high speed at the moment, I'm not sure when I'll get it back. I'm really poor.
    My life story.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:55 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

I hope everyone has or is getting their "Despair Event" builds ready!! Four Days TO GO to the "Time of Reckoning"!!

Uhhggg I don't know if I'll be able to get it done. No matter what I have characters eligable to participate so no worries about me becoming a no show, but I really want to use the new build!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 am

Jansports wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Uhhggg I don't know if I'll be able to get it done. No matter what I have characters eligable to participate so no worries about me becoming a no show, but I really want to use the new build!

Tell me what you need Jans and i'll provide!!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 am

Gravelording in the painted world is sooooo satisfying,

Ain't nothing like the smell of hatemail in the morning lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 pm

I know North Americans are Happy! Take note of what it meant to not be able to connect to those who had the patch. I hope this was not a precursor to DS2!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:02 pm

The "Time of Reckoning" draws ever closer Guardians of Lordran.
    Well healed warriors, Traders, and even
    those of gentle soul
    share one thought.

To face head-on that unnatural darkness
    that comes.

Prepare and fear not...fore
    Darkness without light only
    harbors the blinded
    and lost.

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Jansports wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

A bunch of white chunks / slabs and a few regulars. I could use an Extra great scythe too since it's a one per NG weapon
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 am

Jansports wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Jansports wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

A bunch of white chunks / slabs and a few regulars. I could use an Extra great scythe too since it's a one per NG weapon

Add me and i'll give you what you need. I'll be on in about 8 hours from now.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 am

Just a reminder to all Exiled happy

I have several Council Member positions open so those "Lifehunters " who are interested keep track of your scores. Again, scores alone are not enough to be promoted. The quantity and quality of activity on the Forum, Exiled Thread, and psn chat are also taken into consideration. It's possible that one can move up 2 ranks. But that is awarded only for exceptional performance.

This also goes for our xbl members. You guys can be promoted to a CM position!

And don't forget Billy will select the "Guardian" with the highest score and that person will be entered into the "Hall of Hatred".

NOTE: You are not required to keep score. Some people aren't some are...it's up to you.

The Bottomline: This event is meant to be FUN!!! cheers

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 am

VMatrixX wrote:Gravelording in the painted world is sooooo satisfying,

Ain't nothing like the smell of hatemail in the morning lol

Lol..... smells like victory

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:22 am