Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 11 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Be Careful what you wish for
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 11 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Be Careful what you wish for

Be careful of what you assume!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Ahhotep, I can't be invaded in anor londo for some reason, so instead can I invade the Darkstalkers before they can invade us?

I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood to make another toon...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Ahhotep, I can't be invaded in anor londo for some reason, so instead can I invade the Darkstalkers before they can invade us?

Make it Dark anor londo
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Make it Dark anor londo

I already have, I'm pretty sure its got something to do with the order I killed the bosses in: I killed O&S, then I killed Gywnevere, then I killed
    Gwyndolin.

I so annoyed with myself...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Hmm, well All DS members will have killed the boss to stop broken invasions, so if you wish to take part you need to make a new toon or Co-op with someone else, sorry
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:39 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Hmm, well All DS members will have killed the boss to stop broken invasions, so if you wish to take part you need to make a new toon or Co-op with someone else, sorry

Hmm... looks like I don't have a choice, I will level an existing char up to SL100, it won't match the backstory I have written, but it will have to do...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:47 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Unfortunately Matrix, your only options at this point (you killed everyone) is to coop or...yes, make a new char. Coop is good!! Your are always at the front line of defense in keeping the host alive...that is truly a noble and arduous task, indeed!!

If you want to make a new char call out to your Brethren...we will help! happy
    Vechy

Post by Vechy Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey everyone! sorry I've been MIA the past like week, I've been super busy with school and ultimate! I'll be on this weekend because i have nothing to do. see you then!

GT - Veech Dawg
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL for a while. Between school, family stuff, personal problems, and being sick, I havent really been able to get on.
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Unfortunately Matrix, your only options at this point (you killed everyone) is to coop or...yes, make a new char. Coop is good!! Your are always at the front line of defense in keeping the host alive...that is truly a noble and arduous task, indeed!!

Thats a damn good idea Ahhotep, thanks! If we were on the same platform, I would gladly take up the task of guarding you with my life, but I doubt you would need my help in the first place.

So its settled, my summon sign will be in the room which has the secret entrance to Havels stash. Fellow Exiles, call upon me in your time of need, I will defend you to the death!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Vechy wrote:Hey everyone! sorry I've been MIA the past like week, I've been super busy with school and ultimate! I'll be on this weekend because i have nothing to do. see you then!

GT - Veech Dawg

Veech, you will be happy to know since you have been gone there has been an influx of XBOX players (Myself included) Joining the exiled!

The XBOX side is gaining strength...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Thats a damn good idea Ahhotep, thanks! If we were on the same platform, I would gladly take up the task of guarding you with my life, but I doubt you would need my help in the first place.

So its settled, my summon sign will be in the room which has the secret entrance to Havels stash. Fellow Exiles, call upon me in your time of need, I will defend you to the death!

You are a true Warrior Matrix!! Your destiny beckons brightly in the deadly glare of cold steel and glorious armor!! You shall make us proud!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Welcome back Vechy and Metal!...excellent timing! We are building toward a bloody good time!!

And as Matrix aptly said...Vechy, you have a handful of new members. All of which have been asked to contact you either via pm or xbox! cheers
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

You are a true Warrior Matrix!! Your destiny beckons brightly in the deadly glare of cold steel and glorious armor!! You shall make us proud!

Keheh, spare me the fanfare Ahhotep, I am simply attending my duty, as my queen would expect...

Though things are stirring up around the meeting place of the dark lord, the despair thread... If I were you I would take a look... Keheh...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Matrix...your falling out of the "spirit" of things. It's part and parcel of the rp the will ensure. LOL
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Matrix...your falling out of the "spirit" of things. It's part and parcel of the rp the will ensure. LOL

Oh, sorry if I came across rude, I am in the spirit. Of course I'm thrilled to be fighting the darkstalkers alongside my fellow exiles,
    A day spent cleansing Lordron is a day well spent...

Keheheh...

(But really, sorry If I offended. I was just being humble, I meant nothing by it)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok...people this excitement is a good thing for the Cove Section. But the event itself is not until the 26th. Lets not lose sight of other activity that is going on!! That said....

Yes...I will be carrying this post forward to each new page LOL

Duel Speaking of Activity Duel

There will be a Covenant Members only "informal" tourney for soul level 100 held at
    Our Arena in the Painted World on Saturday, April 13th.

START TIMES

Class One: 9AM (PST) to 11AM (PST)
    Class Two: 11AM (PST) to 1PM (PST)
    Class Three: 1PM (PST) to 3PM (PST)

star Classes star

Chose one or chose all three!! Don't be shy or a "scardy-cat"...duel bandit's knives and sorcery only with no shield can be quite fun and challenging!!! Remember Classes One and Two: NO SHIELD and LIGHT ARMOR ONLY. Also, Class Two can use the Silver Pendant!!

star Class One

Duel Bandit's Knives Only
    Light Armor Only
    No Shield

star Class Two

Sorcery Only
    Light Armor Only
    No shield

star Class Three

Open Class

star Restrictions star

star No Healing
    star No Back Stabs
    star No Spamming
    star No Glitching

GENERAL NOTES:

star There is no reason not to attend both the "Informal Covenant Tourney" and the "Guerrilla Warfare Event". They are on different dates.

star Soul level 100 was chosen simply because so many people have already built them.

star And, honestly...our cove tourney is informal and meant to be FUN. If you already have a good lvl 100 with decent dex/strength why bother building another. LOL

star BE DARING!!!! Don't let Class One and Class Two Scare you off. Those types of duels can be quite FUN and very challenging!!! cheers

star VADERS!!: Be prepared to take on vaders. Have weapons/shield ready to swap out. If they should "intend" to invade according to our Tourney Conditions then fight them as such. NO GANKING!!! Take them on as a 1v1 only or 2v2 if we should get a Blue and Red at same time. But NO GANKING!! PLEASE!!

star I will be keeping a list of participants and their chosen Class(s). Then will post it the night before the Tourney.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Matrix...your falling out of the "spirit" of things. It's part and parcel of the rp the will ensure. LOL

Oh, sorry if I came across rude, I am in the spirit. Of course I'm thrilled to be fighting the darkstalkers alongside my fellow exiles,
    A day spent cleansing Lordron is a day well spent...

Keheheh...

(But really, sorry If I offended. I was just being humble, I meant nothing by it)

'Tis Ok..Matrix! We all can lose sight of things in the midst of excitement! A humble warrior is a dangerous warrior! Always remember that!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 pm

If I have it right, Its more that "RP" and "thread" don't go in the same scentance. RPing is done from a first person view, meaning the thread is like a series of letters or a council table, and is generlly kept to the specific thread for inter covenant interaction (in this case the despair thread)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:If I have it right, Its more that "RP" and "thread" don't go in the same scentance. RPing is done from a first person view, meaning the thread is like a series of letters or a council table, and is generlly kept to the specific thread for inter covenant interaction (in this case the despair thread)

Pirate...honestly, if the right message gets across fine. It's been so long since RP'ing and some of the new ones know little of it. I, my self, need to re-fresh my RP skills. LOL

What is my concern...the "Inter-Guardian" conflict that was arising in the event thread. We DO NOT need a repeat of past flaming, complaining, or butthurt comments that incite real ire.

This event is meant to be FUN!!! As Billy himself has stated.

...and if you must know Billy and I are talking via pm. Not everything has been a surprise.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:31 pm

herpa derp!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Ok...people this excitement is a good thing for the Cove Section. But the event itself is not until the 26th. Lets not lose sight of other activity that is going on!! That said....

Yes...I will be carrying this post forward to each new page LOL

Duel Speaking of Activity Duel

There will be a Covenant Members only "informal" tourney for soul level 100 held at
    Our Arena in the Painted World on Saturday, April 13th.

START TIMES

Class One: 9AM (PST) to 11AM (PST)
    Class Two: 11AM (PST) to 1PM (PST)
    Class Three: 1PM (PST) to 3PM (PST)

star Classes star

Chose one or chose all three!! Don't be shy or a "scardy-cat"...duel bandit's knives and sorcery only with no shield can be quite fun and challenging!!! Remember Classes One and Two: NO SHIELD and LIGHT ARMOR ONLY. Also, Class Two can use the Silver Pendant!!

star Class One

Duel Bandit's Knives Only
    Light Armor Only
    No Shield

star Class Two

Sorcery Only
    Light Armor Only
    No shield

star Class Three

Open Class

star Restrictions star

star No Healing
    star No Back Stabs
    star No Spamming
    star No Glitching

GENERAL NOTES:

star There is no reason not to attend both the "Informal Covenant Tourney" and the "Guerrilla Warfare Event". They are on different dates.

star Soul level 100 was chosen simply because so many people have already built them.

star And, honestly...our cove tourney is informal and meant to be FUN. If you already have a good lvl 100 with decent dex/strength why bother building another. LOL

star BE DARING!!!! Don't let Class One and Class Two Scare you off. Those types of duels can be quite FUN and very challenging!!! cheers

star VADERS!!: Be prepared to take on vaders. Have weapons/shield ready to swap out. If they should "intend" to invade according to our Tourney Conditions then fight them as such. NO GANKING!!! Take them on as a 1v1 only or 2v2 if we should get a Blue and Red at same time. But NO GANKING!! PLEASE!!

star I will be keeping a list of participants and their chosen Class(s). Then will post it the night before the Tourney.

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Can i also Add RPing is meant to be in the persona of your Character, if you feel like someone has genuinly gone out of there way to insult you take it to PM and get it resolved happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:58 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Can i also Add RPing is meant to be in the persona of your Character, if you feel like someone has genuinly gone out of there way to insult you take it to PM and get it resolved happy

I whole-heartily agree. Resolve real issues in pm!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 pm