Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 am

I just fought against, lost to (though he had 12 hp left,) and was invited to a FC by what I'm 80% certain was a youtube personality.

Peeverson, to be specific.

In case thats still filtered, it means "annoyance." Rhyme with "leave. My pet_______
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by FattyOfDoom Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 am

I'd join class 1, but I won't be able to make sad. Such a shame too, this looked like great fun. Hope the others who are participating enjoy it though happy
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 am

I would join class 1 but i have work next weekend. Third weekend at work in a row :x
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 am

@ Fin...Awww!! and I made class 2 with you in mind! big grin

@Pirate: I just missed you on psn chat. Pirate, it's usually slow to empty this time of the morning. It gets fairly active after 1 or 2pm CST!

@Helm: Will miss you too sad
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Yes...I will be carrying this post forward to each new page LOL

Duel Speaking of Activity Duel

There will be a Covenant Members only "informal" tourney for soul level 100 held at
    Our Arena in the Painted World on Saturday, April 13th.

START TIMES

Class One: 9AM (PST) to 11AM (PST)
    Class Two: 11AM (PST) to 1PM (PST)
    Class Three: 1PM (PST) to 3PM (PST)

star Classes star

Chose one or chose all three!! Don't be shy or a "scardy-cat"...duel bandit's knives and sorcery only with no shield can be quite fun and challenging!!! Remember Classes One and Two: NO SHIELD and LIGHT ARMOR ONLY. Also, Class Two can use the Silver Pendant!!

star Class One

Duel Bandit's Knives Only
    Light Armor Only
    No Shield

star Class Two

Sorcery Only
    Light Armor Only
    No shield

star Class Three

Open Class

star Restrictions star

star No Healing
    star No Back Stabs
    star No Spamming
    star No Glitching

GENERAL NOTES:

star There is no reason not to attend both the "Informal Covenant Tourney" and the "Guerrilla Warfare Event". They are on different dates.

star Soul level 100 was chosen simply because so many people have already built them.

star And, honestly...our cove tourney is informal and meant to be FUN. If you already have a good lvl 100 with decent dex/strength why bother building another. LOL

star BE DARING!!!! Don't let Class One and Class Two Scare you off. Those types of duels can be quite FUN and very challenging!!! cheers

star VADERS!!: Be prepared to take on vaders. Have weapons/shield ready to swap out. If they should "intend" to invade according to our Tourney Conditions then fight them as such. NO GANKING!!! Take them on as a 1v1 only or 2v2 if we should get a Blue and Red at same time. But NO GANKING!! PLEASE!!

star I will be keeping a list of participants and their chosen Class(s). Then will post it the night before the Tourney.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Ariamis wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Ariamis wrote:This sounds awesome! Can me and my friend join? XBL Gt: oMrRageQuito and Gt: OmniousArc

Welcome Aboard Guys!! big grin Contact Gt: vech dawg, He is my xbl Faction leader.

Make sure you guys read the first 5 pages of this thread (the OP). It has our Cove Lore, the conditions by which this cove is run, ranks, member roster and member character lore.

cheers

We both read The pages but couldnt contact vech dawg sad Can someone message me on XBL Gt oMrRageQuito thanks in advance big grin

Ariamis...I've sent word through several other xbl guys...to track down Vechy. In the mean time can you guys do Skype? We have an an active Exiled skype chat. If so...send your Skype name via pm here and I'll add you and your friends that join the cove. It is a cove only chat, OK.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Also...a word to Exiled Skype people.

If you are not active in the chat you will be removed...unless there is a valid reason, of course! happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Robs...I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend. Don't push it we missed you and don't want you to relapse!! big grin

Yes, Fitz...oddly you have been missed big grin No, really, I'm very glad your better and glad your back in action!! big grin

GENERAL NOTES:

There is no reason not to attend both the "Informal Covenant Tourney" and the "Guerrilla Warfare Event". They are on different dates.
    Soul level 100 was chosen simply because so many people have already built them.

And, honestly...our cove tourney is informal and meant to be FUN. If you already have a good lvl 100 with decent dex/strength why bother building another. LOL

And BE DARING!!!! Don't let Class One and Class Two Scare you off. Those types of duels can be quite FUN and very challenging!!! cheers

happy

Well im bad informed i will read the OP
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:31 pm

and yes i liked it very much twilight. Ty for all your help
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"Exiles of ariamis, Oh how you have grown since the wyrmhero departed" The dark lord stepped ever closer to the arena watching the Fear and confusion on the faces of the warriors before him "Marius tells me your new leader is both wise and Strong." Unsheathing his Claymore stained in the blood of the Lifehunters from the Dukes war.

Caressing the blade gently he slams it into the ground His voice echoing out for All to here "But lifehunters you are not and the blood that was spilt shall be forgotten"

An arrow was fired at Abel's Foot his gaze met the archer instantly, who was frozen in fear watching in terror as Abel Crushed the arrow in his hand and dropped it at his feet.

With a weary sigh "Somethings never change" His voice low so only Marius heard him And he took his leave.

Marius stepped into the middle of the Arena his dark hollow voice Chilled the men to there very bones "Despair becomes you" And vanished into the night
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:"Exiles of ariamis, Oh how you have grown since the wyrmhero departed" The dark lord stepped ever closer to the arena watching the Fear and confusion on the faces of the warriors before him "Marius tells me your new leader is both wise and Strong." Unsheathing his Claymore stained in the blood of the Lifehunters from the Dukes war.

Caressing the blade gently he slams it into the ground His voice echoing out for All to here "But lifehunters you are not and the blood that was spilt shall be forgotten"

An arrow was fired at Abel's Foot his gaze met the archer instantly, who was frozen in fear watching in terror as Abel Crushed the arrow in his hand and dropped it at his feet.

With a weary sigh "Somethings never change" His voice low so only Marius heard him And he took his leave.

Marius stepped into the middle of the Arena his dark hollow voice Chilled the men to there very bones "Despair becomes you" And vanished into the night

My messengers have arrived and I am told the Darklord has returned. This bodes an odd wind, indeed! A message from Abel, himself, has been swiftly brought before me. What say you Abel? We are no longer the LH of bygone days! 'Tis true enough. We are The Exiled of Ariamis...we tremble before no one!
    But to reconsider the tainted blood spelled between us? Aye, 'tis a worthy thing to ponder. But remember this Darklord, that arrow was not shot in fear. Fore my warriors fear none!
    Yet, you lifted that arrow and broke it in two...that gesture does not evade me. We shall see what time and destiny brings us both.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Alright everyone...all is good! And an RP response rendered.

However, if some are confused. Billy's RP is essentially burying the bad blood that was between LH and DS from begone days. Since we are no longer LH. We have grown in numbers and evolved. We have entered into a new era. One in which there is no unbridled hated as before.

His call to join the Guardians (a generic name) is a call to the entire cove section to unit against the DS Mass Invasion of Anor Londo.

The Mass Invasion was scheduled to begin on April 20th (the day of the Guerrilla Warfare Event). Billy has graciously changed that date to not conflict with the Guerrilla Event! Thank You Billy!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

it will be fun and i hope to see lots of you guys there XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Listen Up Everyone...Lets support Billy's event!!! I have entered the Exiled of Ariamis as Guardians. Lets all make a show!!!

We are to protect the way to The Painted World!!! From all who may try to enter who are not of our "Kith and Kin"! It is not our creed to protect any God of Anor Londo past or present but the Goddess Velka.

cheers

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 am

Signed up as a guardian in Billys event. C'mon people we need more exiled, all of you. I personally would like to see the "seasoned" members sign up too. Robs, Forum, Jan, Helmet, Blue, Spurgun, BeeS, Ein and many others. Lets answer the call of our leader!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:05 am

The Crux of the DS event is that it is some sporting thing to these men. So engrossed in their murderous way they seek Fancy in it. They will be keeping score amongst themselves for achievments great and small.

I say we put them to the test, seriously. http://mmdks.com/1ssa and http://mmdks.com/1ssb

Just two builds I've thrown together. The point is TWO. Hosts are allowed to summon, and should one of the Dark overcome the odds they earn more points in their sick little game of death.

I highly encourage everyone here, even those of us chomping at the bit to get some of the DS in a 1v1 (I know I am I would put money on others wanting it too) To Phantom up constantly. Show the DS that a Group of individuals cannot surpass a group unified.

They will hold nothing back, I highly reccomend 2v1ing hard, chugging estus, backstabing every chance you get, If you have a build with 9 or so WoG casts NOW IS THE TIME.

There is an art to fighting as a gank squad you are not two people fighting one guy. You are a 2person team fighting one guy. You can protect each other, cover each others recovery. Make the DS EARN their points

I also suggest hosting at Solaires bonfire, it's the invasion spawn point where the least amount of trickery can happen if you clear the first few silver knights.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 am

I will clarify something...the Exiled as cove has been entered as Guardians to help Billy's event. General Exiled members are, of course...free to do as they chose. At this stage of the game its simply
    good to at least see another veteran cove come back "online"...so to speak. However, I will be watching and assessing those who show where their true loyalty resides!! Promotions will be GOOD!! this time around.

Which is why I have broke with my "No mass invasion" decision.

I do, however, expect the leadership of this cove to consider where they stand carefully.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 am

MY apologies Exiled, I have stood agaisnt you. I was disloyal to you and betrayed you. I have realized my wrong-doings, and I realise I must stand firm with all of you! I re-positioned myself in the event as a Guardian!WE, as a team, must stand strong!
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 am

Maybe we should form O & S gank squads against them silly Or silver knight gank squad with the spear, sword and greatbow.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh what a nice idea Fin!! Would be some much fun!! lol!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 pm

http://mmdks.com/1sto http://mmdks.com/1stl

Silver Knight http://mmdks.com/1stp The endurance allows you to light roll with the DRagon slayer great Bow, you are goign to have to swap out weapons to light roll, but you can keep the silver knight shield on you at all times
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

FinPeku wrote:Maybe we should form O & S gank squads against them silly Or silver knight gank squad with the spear, sword and greatbow.

We could also drain there humanity, I'm sure they will soon have no more use for it... keheheh...

Billy shall face my blade on the day reckoning, I can assure you. If they think they can take us so easily they are gravely mistaken...

For Priscilla, for Ariamis, for Velka!

Last edited by VMatrixX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Signed up as a guardian, to fight along side my fellow exile. They fallow the dark but I fight in the name of our queen, with this. https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=218138515575171845
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Unite Exiled!!
    Fill the ranks of the Guardians!
    The name given to all who unite under this common banner!

Defend the way to The Painted World!!
    And Relieve those Wayward Darkstlakers
    of
    The Curse They Have Succumb too!!

VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 pm

eclipse prince wrote:Signed up as a guardian, to fight along side my fellow exile. They fallow the dark but I fight in the name of our queen, with this. https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=218138515575171845

Heh, I look forward to seeing the Darkstalkers fall to your blade, good luck...

With Iron Tarkus on our side, they must fear us...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:16 pm