Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 29 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Oh great...
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 29 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Latitoast Sun May 19, 2013 9:13 pm

I didn't like Priscilla at some point in time?

I've always avoided killing her ever since my first build died to her like 50 times.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm

So you're a liar, either right now or before.

No more light purple?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 pm

There will be another "class warfare type" of tournament at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun May 19, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Dibsville wrote:So you're a liar, either right now or before.

No more light purple?
    I don't remember disliking her.

I did say one time I killed her, but that was to get her Scythe in a failed attempt as Knight's Honor.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote: There will another "class warfare type" of tournament at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy
    I want in on this one.
    Redeem myself for the last.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 9:36 pm

...reposted!

There will be another "class warfare type" of tournament at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

I want in class one, pls.
    Redeem myself for my... lack of skill last time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Dibsville wrote:I want in class one, pls.

I am sure you have grown in skill and cunning. You have nothing to redeem. Only a whole lot of FUN to be had. cheers

PS: I will be moving that info post on the "class" event forward to each new page (when I remember to...lol) since I do want everyone's input.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:I want in class one, pls.

I am sure you have grown in skill and cunning. You have nothing to redeem. Only a whole lot of FUN to be had. cheers

PS: I will be moving that info post on the "class" event forward to each new page (when I remember to...lol) since I do want everyone's input.
    Since then, I've began using Daggers as weapons compared to what I used to use them as before. I've also began duel-wielding since then, so now I know how to use my off-hand BK properly.
    I can honestly say, the Bandit's Knife as well as the Dagger needs a pretty big nerf.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 19, 2013 11:34 pm

welcome Agent0range! We're glad to have you in the Forums and our covenant. I hope you enjoy your stay. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:welcome Agent0range! We're glad to have you in the Forums and our covenant. I hope you enjoy your stay. big grin

Aaah!! My Council Member returns from a day of adventure in the real world! Welcome back!! Make sure you read up. I am re-activating the "class" event so I want your input. happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon May 20, 2013 12:35 am

Class event? WTF is that? :shock:

jk

Sup? Fellow friends
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday at the event ahho. My friend ws graduating and he threw a party soi was with him most of the day as well as most of today. Btw the class thing is that the dual bandits knife thing?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 20, 2013 3:06 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:Sorry I wasn't around yesterday at the event ahho. My friend ws graduating and he threw a party soi was with him most of the day as well as most of today. Btw the class thing is that the dual bandits knife thing?

Not to worry Tw! There is life outside the video game world!! And yes, it's that event. But I will be making some adjustments. And it will be a proper tourney. It least , I think so now. I do not won't to detract from the FUN aspect by making it too "tryhardy" and butt-hurt serious. silly

Also, when you can try to get with Ash in your Shop Chatango and see what you two can get organized. That is if you are still down for the idea. happy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon May 20, 2013 9:20 am

Welcome Agent0range!!

How has everyone been? I've been in and out, lurking in the background. big grin
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am

Sorry to derail your thread again but, Murk, I have to +1 you just for that picture.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks! I lmao when i saw it so i had to take it in use. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 20, 2013 10:53 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Welcome Agent0range!! How has everyone been? I've been in and out, lurking in the background. big grin
    Not to worry Matti!! (murk) We all know things have changed and we are at the "end game" of DkS. People are coming and going. Yet, still remaining true to the game and the forum... and returning! It is what it is. We have a strong and good community here that will ultimately hold together til DS2.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Note to the newest members!!

Those of you who have not yet been added to our PSN, Chatango, and Skype Covenant Chat rooms plesae post here and I will ensure that you are added. big grin

If you do not wish to make your skype and tango name public then PM me. happy
    Agent0range
    Agent0range

Post by Agent0range Mon May 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Hey if you could add me to the psn chat and the skype chat that would be really nice my skype name is Agent0rangeVGTG I think..
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Agent0range wrote:Hey if you could add me to the psn chat and the skype chat that would be really nice my skype name is Agent0rangeVGTG I think..

Have you covered Agent big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 20, 2013 5:14 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page.

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Mon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Could anyone help me make a build for the obsidian greatsword and some pyromancy?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm

I can help you bro Pm with your details

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:57 pm