Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Yes, It would seem words can come back and bite one on the butt. LOL

Just remember...don't follow the lead of "butt hurt talk", if it should arise! Good banter is good banter! And "FUN" should be the only fire fueled. I know, I can count on you! And many others! cheers
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:Are all you guardians gonna be in dark anor londo when we do the DS event?

No, Matrix. I have three chars: sl 100 in sunny Anor, another 100 in Dark Anor (cause O&S were already dead), and building a lvl 55-60 for sunny Anor. I will also build another sl 55-60 for a Dark Anor.

So, it's up to you and whether your using established chars and the mortal condition of O&S big grin

Oh, so its not important, good.
    Btw, I use a trainer to create pvp characters, I don't make them OP or anything. Is that ok?

From what I have seen Darkstalkers are going as OP as possible. Just remember (and to paraphrase) Billy's comments, "Anything Goes, ...will use all means to win , etc.

So, you might wish to build accordingly. Also, the Guardians can build from sl 100 down too sl 55! Some (if not many) Guardians are building sl 55-60 chars as well. Just remember...this should be FUN!!! TOO!! twisted

Do you think this build will be viable against the darkstalkers?: http://mmdks.com/1xc6
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:Are all you guardians gonna be in dark anor londo when we do the DS event?

No, Matrix. I have three chars: sl 100 in sunny Anor, another 100 in Dark Anor (cause O&S were already dead), and building a lvl 55-60 for sunny Anor. I will also build another sl 55-60 for a Dark Anor.

So, it's up to you and whether your using established chars and the mortal condition of O&S big grin

Btw, I use a trainer to create pvp characters, I don't make them OP or anything. Is that ok?

From what I have seen Darkstalkers are going as OP as possible. Just remember (and to paraphrase) Billy's comments, "Anything Goes, ...will use all means to win , etc.

So, you might wish to build accordingly. Also, the Guardians can build from sl 100 down too sl 55! Some (if not many) Guardians are building sl 55-60 chars as well. Just remember...this should be FUN!!! TOO!! twisted

Do you think this build will be viable against the darkstalkers?: http://mmdks.com/1xc6

Looks good to me. But you might consider trying to up Bleed and Poison resist. And, you got pyro to give you some space...but you might consider Power Within, too!

I'm no build expert so let another have a look! Twilightwarwolf is on and will prolly answer.

VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Looks good to me. But you might consider trying to up Bleed and Poison resist. And, you got pyro to give you some space...but you might consider Power Within, too!

I'm no build expert so let another have a look! Twilightwarwolf is on and will prolly answer.

Do you think power within is viable even without the lingering dragoncrest ring?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Yep! big grin
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Yep! big grin

If my math is correct, with power within I should be doing 632 damage instead of 452. That seems like a pretty good trade off, But I will have to end all of my fights fast.

Chaos blade and power within are probably gonna kill me pretty quickly...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 pm

http://mmdks.com/1xdq

Its also not damage, its ar, and pw does not increase AR. It simply adds 40% damage to every hit. In fact, you can expect to deal around 300 damage per hit without pw, and 420 per hit with.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm

heres my version http://mmdks.com/1xel
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:29 am

With the upcoming Gorilla Warfare event, will the Exiled have any special code of conduct? On a similar note, when is our next 'promotion' or covanent event?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 am

http://mmdks.com/1xjr

Imagine the spells are Faith staples like WoG SLB and situation buffs(GMB replenishment)

I will most likely find places to drop my WSS for the DS vs. Guardian event because, hey it's fair game and we mean business
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 am

Hokucho wrote:With the upcoming Gorilla Warfare event, will the Exiled have any special code of conduct? On a similar note, when is our next 'promotion' or covanent event?
    any event that we take part in, mainly exiled Events, a select few who were useful and active in the events will be promoted. You have to participate most of the event, but preferably all of the event.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 am

BeeSeaEss wrote:
    Hokucho wrote:With the upcoming Gorilla Warfare event, will the Exiled have any special code of conduct? On a similar note, when is our next 'promotion' or covanent event?
    any event that we take part in, mainly exiled Events, a select few who were useful and active in the events will be promoted. You have to participate most of the event, but preferably all of the event.

BeeS has it right. Read the first few pages of the Guerrilla Warfare Thread. Those should answer your "conduct" question. As for promotions...

Promotions are based upon contributions to the Exiled Cove, Forum and Events via active participation and event "performance" (skill, behavior, etc).

star The Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Event is on-going and occurs once a month (in the middle of the month)

star Also, BeeS is putting together Painted World Arena FC that will be a weekly Event.

star I will also be doing "My Special Flavor" of a Tourney that was the "Informal Tourney" that just passed. It will be on-going, as well. Planning and some changes are in the works.

star The Darkstalkers have an event on April 26: Darkstalkers vs The Guardians. The Guardians being any and all who wish to oppose the Ds mass invasion of Anor Londo. The Exiled are (for the most part) participating as apart of the Guardians, of course. See "Despair Becomes You" thread in cove sec. (sorry, don't have the link handy).

So, yeah...we got some stuff going on!!! cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Have any North American psn DkS players received the 1.08 patch yet??
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

I have not yet been at home but I will check on it when I do though what are they patching?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:53 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:I have not yet been at home but I will check on it when I do though what are they patching?

Honestly, I don't know for sure. There was something about fixing the Resonance Rings and stopping modders (in general). Mostly, I am concerned with the fact that I was unable to connect with my EU friends who have received the patch as of today.

We have an event tomorrow. I'm :affraid: of what not having the patch might mean for the event. :|
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Why were resonance rings not in the Ps3 version? They've been on Xbox since launch.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Have any North American psn DkS players received the 1.08 patch yet??

Hmm, didn't even know they had one coming :/ Is that the only 2 things it has?
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 pm

All set here for tomorrow boss! If you guys need a host message me on XBL
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 am

Heya Everyone!!

Yes, ps3 had Resonance Rings but they were broken. Then somewhat fixed with the 1.07 patch. Other then the anti-modder comment (and I don't know exactly what is being done to target modders)...I don't know what else the new patch entails.

Of most concern right now is the fact that NA (to the best of my knowledge) has not yet received the new patch. This means that NA and EU players can not connect. I couldn't yesterday.

I posted in the Guerrilla Event thread since, if true across the board, screws our event big time!!

If anyone has any additional info about connection issues because of this patch please post here or in Geurrilla Event thread. Thanks!!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Heya Everyone!!

Yes, ps3 had Resonance Rings but they were broken. Then somewhat fixed with the 1.07 patch. Other then the anti-modder comment (and I don't know exactly what is being done to target modders)...I don't know what else the new patch entails.

Of most concern right now is the fact that NA (to the best of my knowledge) has not yet received the new patch. This means that NA and EU players can not connect. I couldn't yesterday.

I posted in the Guerrilla Event thread since, if true across the board, screws our event big time!!

If anyone has any additional info about connection issues because of this patch please post here or in Geurrilla Event thread. Thanks!!

Out of all the times they could of released the patch, damn...

I hope North America gets the patch in time for the despair event as well as this one...
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:13 pm

I was thinking we should try and make an exception to the rule and hold today's event 'officially' a few days after the patch is released, then just keep up with the current schedule. Thoughts?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:21 pm

ok so im really getting bored of DkS so ive decieded to try and do some builds with weps and possibly armor and spells that i havent used before or dont generally use so how are these and which should i make?

my first build idea
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=215070845401678337

my second build idea
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=213980869587889778

and finally my third build idea
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=468380671398379714

so these are my ideas if you find a way to improve or have any questions regarding these builds feel free to ask and dont forget please help me deciede on one of these.

EDIT: im also looking for a good 55 build if anyone has any ideas. preferably id like a dex or quality wep and the gras shield. anything else is free game.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:14 pm

It was to fix this new Stat stealing Glitch which would ruin your Toons, Never ran into it myself personally, but ah well how goes the Event ?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks for the info Billy. Honestly, I just want the patch so things can get back to normal. LOL
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 am

http://mmdks.com/1z6e

Tre generic 55 build.

Event was fun. I had some problems running into a weird gank squad that was 2 players and solaire... but I did win every 2v2 I got myself into so that was neat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:05 am