Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 20 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 am

Every time I gravelord, I always get wrecked by bS fishes and gold tracer spammers
    I guess gravelording isn't for me.
    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 20 2707236321
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 20 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:45 pm

This is the build I will be using on the day: http://mmdks.com/218l
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Looks good, you might want to invest in a falchion or simitar too, and maybe use lighter gauntlets? I like the set up though, it looks good silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:32 pm

VMatrixX wrote:This is the build I will be using on the day: http://mmdks.com/218l

I will address this head-on.

As everyone will see Matrix has included TWoP as a spell.

Bottomline...it is a legitimate game mechanic and he has the right to use it. I am hoping that Matrix realizes there will be some who will voice their "opinions" against it's use. As many do with other items they don't like. I don't like having to deal with TWoP users but the fact is IT IS A LEGIT GAME ITEM.

I, my self, do not recommend the use of TWoP cause it takes the fight out of fighting but there are counters...use them!.

I will not, however, "bad mouth" him for it's use and I will defend his "RIGHT" to use it. There is a difference!

If it is not glitched or modded people should have the right to use whatever the game offers without having to deal with other people getting "butt hurt" and "bad-mouthing". If it's legit and you don't like it...fine! Deal with it and learn the counters. It's as simple as that...

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

+1 for you ahho and btw HR is also something people will bad mouth as well as "spammers" , Chain BS,and maybe dead angles. just putting it out there.

and to anyone, im making this build from the character lottery thing (just a challenge for DkS. its fun check it out if you want a challenge.) can anyone tell me what i could do with this build and if i should keep it 55 for event? its supposed to be 55 for pvp but i feel pvp wise it may not (last at all). so here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=238897595220678091

any thoughts would be appreciated. And yes i am using HR because im using a Ceastus.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:12 pm

TWoP it like its Hot!!!!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Ahho, you have a point, if they put it in the game legitimately then you can use it. If people bad mouth you for it! then forget them! They just don't know how to counter it! Good luck matrix! I hope that the xbox side of the Darkstalkers feel your wrath! lol
    funny Luvz, funny silly

But yea, if you REALLY want to TWoP it likes its hot, you got to use Fire resin or SLB. big grin
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Jansports wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Jansports wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I hope everyone has or is getting their "Despair Event" builds ready!! Four Days TO GO to the "Time of Reckoning"!!

Uhhggg I don't know if I'll be able to get it done. No matter what I have characters eligable to participate so no worries about me becoming a no show, but I really want to use the new build!

Tell me what you need Jans and i'll provide!!

A bunch of white chunks / slabs and a few regulars. I could use an Extra great scythe too since it's a one per NG weapon

Add me and i'll give you what you need. I'll be on in about 8 hours from now.

Meaty and Delicious of you, I'll be adding you and I hope to catch you on when I first wake up (judging by your estimated play time we're in different time zones)
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 am

Jansports wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Jansports wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:
    Jansports wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I hope everyone has or is getting their "Despair Event" builds ready!! Four Days TO GO to the "Time of Reckoning"!!

Uhhggg I don't know if I'll be able to get it done. No matter what I have characters eligable to participate so no worries about me becoming a no show, but I really want to use the new build!

Tell me what you need Jans and i'll provide!!

A bunch of white chunks / slabs and a few regulars. I could use an Extra great scythe too since it's a one per NG weapon

Add me and i'll give you what you need. I'll be on in about 8 hours from now.

Meaty and Delicious of you, I'll be adding you and I hope to catch you on when I first wake up (judging by your estimated play time we're in different time zones)

Yes we are, i'm from Finland. GMT+3! Had network issues yesterday so i could not get online, but try again today. I'll be online in about 12 hours, but might be earlier too:)
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 am

Tomorrow it starts guys,Get ready!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:24 am

BeeSeaEss wrote:Ahho, you have a point, if they put it in the game legitimately then you can use it. If people bad mouth you for it! then forget them! They just don't know how to counter it! Good luck matrix! I hope that the xbox side of the Darkstalkers feel your wrath! lol
    funny Luvz, funny silly

But yea, if you REALLY want to TWoP it likes its hot, you got to use Fire resin or SLB. big grin

I am using TWoP for people who have high bleed res, so I can mash away at RB and get a bleed on the high level black iron turtles that pass through the painted world. I don't use it to BS, infact I have stopped BS'ing all together with this build as DMB+3 with the bandits knife 147 crit damage takes all the fun out of fights. If I get a parry, great... but no TWoP BS.

I hope people don't get angry that i'm using TWoP, as Ahhotep put very well: Its just as legit as heal or WoG

And to why I use the bandit's knife instead of the falcion you ask? well... Dem looks Well What is it
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:46 pm

For those who are unsure of the start time of the "Despair" event (USA):

9pm GMT = 5pm EST (daylight saving)
    = 4pm CST (")
    = 2pm PST (")

cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey guys, let's make a theme song! FOR THE GUARDIANS!
    TWoP is the Best +Darkmoon Blade! Go for the Poise backstabs, WELL PLAYED!
    We're using Hornets ring, those poor darkstalkers are in for a sting (cheesey I know silly )
    What do you guys have? xD (I know, Im so bad)

tongue
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 pm

well i couldnt pull it off myself but i want to place a warning guys do not underestimate them... ANY of them they are ALL formidable and know full well how to counter bs's twop and adapt for the most part very well so AGAIN I say DONT UNDERESTIMATE them or you will regret it. and also how would tht kind of duel be fun to win and battle by? the last part is just my opinion and as Ahho and the ithers say have fun and lets see who will be in the hall of the hated. im going for it myself so hope to see some competiton out there XD
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:38 am

I was unable to finish the perfect build, so I'm going to have to settle for just one of my pretty good builds.

I can't wait, I love the adrenaline rush when I know who I'm fighting can and will whoop my *** if I mess up once.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:13 am

Jansports wrote:I was unable to finish the perfect build, so I'm going to have to settle for just one of my pretty good builds.

I can't wait, I love the adrenaline rush when I know who I'm fighting can and will whoop my *** if I mess up once.

Did you accept my friend request? I can give the stuff to you today(tomorrow for you). I'll be on much later than usually. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:47 am

Matti, thanks for helping me out yesterday!! If you will recall that is the build you "rescued" from the Burg when she was weaponless, armor-less, and shield-less...and couldn't get to the merch to buy a weapon cause all the enemy she suicide ran past would follow her!! HAHA!!!

...and yes, I was a pugilist for a bit while stuck there. It was fun at level 3...for awhile!! lol!

Was hoping to continue our low level coop playthu today (for a while) but it would appear your time is in much demand. big grin

Between helping Jans and "attending" to that long list of outdoor Spring duties your GF gave you...I suspect the coop will have to wait. silly

Besides...if I am going to make the event start I will have to get some sleep earlier then usual!! That may be difficult...but I will sure as hell try! twisted

DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Not many of you know me. But I plan on doing bad things to your queen. I really enjoy cutting her tail off and chuckle every time she asks me "why?". THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 20 3596227959
    How tough can you be when your queen just tries to avoid the fight and turns invisible when confronted.

** on a serious note. I have a sl120 but it seems a little high for what you guys are doing. Currently working on a sl55. I'll be waiting for you twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:38 pm

DigitaLinsanitY wrote:Not many of you know me. But I plan on doing bad things to your queen. I really enjoy cutting her tail off and chuckle every time she asks me "why?". THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 20 3596227959
    How tough can you be when your queen just tries to avoid the fight and turns invisible when confronted.

** on a serious note. I have a sl120 but it seems a little high for what you guys are doing. Currently working on a sl55. I'll be waiting for you twisted

Everyone!...just ignore his smack talk. He's baiting! We have the Despair Event to attend to!! Do not allow him to derail the event!! or anything else! LOL
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm

**In case it wasn't clear it was all meant in good fun. Trying to involve myself more in the wiki and figured it'd take a peak at user covenants ***

Cheers

PS. Really like what you're doing. Seems fun happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:14 pm

DigitaLinsanitY wrote:**In case it wasn't clear it was all meant in good fun. Trying to involve myself more in the wiki and figured it'd take a peak at user covenants ***

Cheers

Then join the Despair Event:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t20263-despair-shall-become-you#402640

and this....

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy#350872

There are other events in the PVP section as well. happy
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm currently working on a SL55. My first complete mid lvl build. It's really simple and i think I can throw it together pretty quick.

I'm going to try to make the 130 FC at the PW tonight so it may be saturday or sunday before it's actually ready.

Thanks for the invite, looking forward to it.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Hey Guys, the event is going to start soon! Get your squads ready and hustle up! let's do this! As for DigitaLinstanitY, you can only be a guardian in the Despair event, but you're welcome to the Guerilla warfare events happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:47 pm

http://darksoulsdespair.chatango.com/
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 am

For those who wish...here is a Guardian chatango. It has been requested.

http://GUARDIANS-of-LORDRAN.chatango.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 pm