Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

revamp - Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp Empty Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp

Post by LunarFog Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am

Current items and use of Way of white:

Current items and use of Princess Guard:

Alright. Well most would agree that both of these covenants are 2 of the 3 most useless covenants in the game. The general revamp would be to connect the 2 to make Way of White's effects of PROTECTION more apparent and to have the Princess Guards actually...GUARD something.

Way of White Revamp.:

Princes Guard Revamp:

Last edited by LunarFog on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

revamp - Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp Empty Re: Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp

Post by KingSeekerCow Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 am

And when will this happen? Haha. What is the three most useless convent?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

revamp - Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp Empty Re: Princess Guard Covenant/Way of White Revamp

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am

I think there are ideas there definitely worth exploring (I especially love the part about being summoned as a fight to open for O&S - that sounds awesome), my only question is: do we know if the WoW and Princess' Guard covenants are connected in any way in the lore? That has to be taken under consideration before we marry off those two covenants together.

Off the top of my head, the best that I can think of was that Havel was a bishop of the WoW and was one of Gwyn's mightiest fighters and Gwynevere is the daughter of Lord Gwyn, but that is, admittedly, flimsy at best.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think there are ideas there definitely worth exploring (I especially love the part about being summoned as a fight to open for O&S - that sounds awesome), my only question is: do we know if the WoW and Princess' Guard covenants are connected in any way in the lore? That has to be taken under consideration before we marry off those two covenants together.

Off the top of my head, the best that I can think of was that Havel was a bishop of the WoW and was one of Gwyn's mightiest fighters and Gwynevere is the daughter of Lord Gwyn, but that is, admittedly, flimsy at best.

Oh. Damn. I forgot to think about this lore-wise. It just seemed to fit so well in the game, what with Way of White wanting protection and Princess Guards needing something to protect.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 am

It would make sense lore-wise because the WoW was created by Lloyd, Gwyn's father. So in a way, it's the order of Gwyn. While the P. Guard is headed by Gywndolin/Gwynevere, who are children of Gwyn. What adds to it that they're connected is Replenishment, which increases from 10hp per second to 12 hp per second when you join the P. Guard.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Me likey.
    Would be pretty awesome.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Automancer wrote:It would make sense lore-wise because the WoW was created by Lloyd, Gwyn's father. So in a way, it's the order of Gwyn. While the P. Guard is headed by Gywndolin/Gwynevere, who are children of Gwyn. What adds to it that they're connected is Replenishment, which increases from 10hp per second to 12 hp per second when you join the P. Guard.

Thank god. I was worried they just wouldn't be compatible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm