Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help

chaosrave
    chaosrave
    Regular
    Regular

wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help Empty wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help

Post by chaosrave Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 pm

hey guys i need to know the difference in damage between a 28 faith wrath of gods spell and a 40 faith wrath of gods spell....

the monster you use it on doesnt matter as long as you use the same talisman for both trials... thx just need this information to decide if I want to add to faith to inc power of wrath of gods or if i want to add to str to increase my weapon damage... thank you!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help Empty Re: wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:50 am

I think it's fairly significant. I don't know the exact values, but I went to 40 with my FTH toon and he does a pretty significant amount of damage with WoG. What weapon are you using? The reason I ask is you could always just decide to kill two birds with one stone and go divine or occult and increase your weapon and spell damage with faith.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help Empty Re: wrath of gods scaling, faith users i need ur help

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 am

What Talisman are you using?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 am