Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling

Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling Empty str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm

i'm currently working on my first strength/faith build that'll be using sunlight blade and want to know, should i get my faith to 50 & strength at 30 so sunlight blade will tear **** up, or should i get my strength to 50 and faith to 30 and have awesome weapon scaling plus minimal sunlight blade buff?? this build is going to be capped at 120 btw

Edit: which scaling is more effective? physical str/dex scaling, or int/faith scaling for buffs?
    somebody_else
    somebody_else
    Casual
    Casual

str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling Empty Re: str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling

Post by somebody_else Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

str stops at 40 or 27 if you plan on dualhanding. going to 50 would only gain you few damage points.
    darkmoon talisman will scale to faith 50 at which point you have MagAdj 226 ( sunlight blade is always MagAdj * 1.8 )
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling Empty Re: str/dex scaling vs int/faith scaling

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 pm

oh okay, so should i just get both str & faith to 40? meet in the middle
    somebody_else
    somebody_else
    Casual
    Casual

Post by somebody_else Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 pm

i wouldn't i'd go with str27/faith50/+vit3 and focus on single/dualhand switching

but, it all depends on weapon of your choice and planned stopping level... if you plan on using pure str weapon then those 13 levels of str aren't such problem.

but, if you decide on C,C weapon you get much better result on going with dex40/str27/faith50 as you get dex40/str40/faith50 when dualhanding anyway. and you need 13 levels less
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

verry good point, thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am