Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ROOSTER330
phantomblk
HarlotsLoki
hageshisa
Ahhotep1
lonewolf
Gilgamesh2007
Jovias-86
robsthedon
billy_bayonet
TheAshenPhantom
Darksomething56
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Rudmed
Mr. Tart
XachAttack
ChaosMoogle
23 posters

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 6 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Found ya'alls theme music.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 6 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Rudmed wrote:

Found ya'alls theme music.

Haha! Awesome happy
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I hope to see ya'all in the war. Maybe we can kill each other there (or Far East Trainers...ya know cause it'll be fun).
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Wouldn't this be more appropriate as a theme song? silly

I've considered joining this covenant for a while now, but Calamity isn't really my thing, I'm afraid. Most of my recent characters have looked more like Noble Knights candidates than candidates of a covenant specializing in calamity. silly

Still like to use the item list as a semi-guideline for my own builds though.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:02 pm

With pleasure, I appoint DarkSomething56 as the Faction Leader for PSN. May he fight with Honour and bring us many Victories.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Awesome and another thing does this grant me access to the obsidian great sword made from our mighty fallen god?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:Awesome and another thing does this grant me access to the obsidian great sword made from our mighty fallen god?

No silly Rank 2 and above with Dragon Body does silly
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 am

I'm actually curious about how we earn points. I mean like, it say we invade or curse/get invaded and we kill according to the scoreboard or whatever you'd like to call it. How would you know? If we tell you, how would you know we told the truth?

Am i just stupid or...? :suspect:
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:09 am

Viral, look up silly

Mr. Tart - you prove the test withs the faction leader (or in your case, me) and a member of their choice lol. It's in the info posts. I considered just doing the usual thing where you give humanity/pendants/dragon scales etc that you win from invasions depending on how you invade, but people might still have BB glitched toons so I didn't think that would work too well.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:It's in the info posts. I considered just doing the usual thing where you give humanity/pendants/dragon scales etc that you win from invasions depending on how you invade, but people might still have BB glitched toons so I didn't think that would work too well.

If you give scales to level up then thats way too easy. i've been in the burg for about 2 days and i already have 80 scales.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:12 pm

so only way to rank up is throught tournaments? dear god i hope not as i probably will be stuck at 1st rank
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:18 am

I apologize for not being on much. I have somethings going on in rl. A recent death and I also have my Military drills aswell. When things get back to normal I'll get on more often.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 am

Ok guys, there seems to be some confusion over the ranking up process so I'll go over it, though it is written in the info posts at the start of the thread. happy

Because of the late BB glitch, I didn't think that using Dragon Scales/Pendants etc was a reliable way to rank up so I based the system around gaining points by passing 'tests' based on invasions, doing well in tournaments and being active within the covenant. To rank up you only initially need to obtain Calamity Points. These can be earned by;

-Passing the tests, which will be conducted by the faction leaders and a member of their choice when needed (see the quote below for the test conditions)
    -Coming 1st in a Tournament
    -Coming 2nd in a Tournament
    -Being awarded the most unique build title in a Tournament
    -Hosting a Covenant Event
    -Organising a Covenant event

The points system works so that only members who are reasonably active in the covenant will be able to obtain the final ranks.

Below is the quote from the info post from the start of the thread (I marked it as spoiler so this isn't a massive text dump silly )

There will be restrictions on how often you can try a test (after an attempt, you must wait at least another week to have another one), and you will be given 5 tries on each attempt to pass the test. All this will be explained to you when you wish to make an attempt though

Spoiler:

Last edited by ChaosMoogle on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:10 am; edited 4 times in total
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:38 am

TheAshenPhantom wrote:I apologize for not being on much. I have somethings going on in rl. A recent death and I also have my Military drills aswell. When things get back to normal I'll get on more often.

Not a problem happy Hope everything is ok! I'll send you a little PM whenever anything important is coming up if you like, so that you don't have to go through the thread to get caught up happy
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 am

I Derped. Disregard this post silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Can I join? This sounds interesting. big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 pm

put me on that list!!!!!! twisted
    Klameet
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:29 am

ChaosMoogle wrote:
    TheAshenPhantom wrote:I apologize for not being on much. I have somethings going on in rl. A recent death and I also have my Military drills aswell. When things get back to normal I'll get on more often.

Not a problem happy Hope everything is ok! I'll send you a little PM whenever anything important is coming up if you like, so that you don't have to go through the thread to get caught up happy

Sounds good.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 am

Awesome! I'll sign you guys up if you like happy Have you read the info about weapon restrictions etc?

I'm going to be away for the next couple of days (back Tuesday night, I think), so I'll get back to anyone when I get back...please don't think I'm ignoring you silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Greeting Allies!! Check out this thread if you haven't already big grin

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14327-inter-covenant-activities-discussion-thread#284308
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:19 pm

I assume you've already realized, but i'll be busy with Halo 4 for quite some time now. Just thought i'd let you know. silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:I assume you've already realized, but i'll be busy with Halo 4 for quite some time now. Just thought i'd let you know. silly

awwww NO!! come back!! happy
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Howdy all! Back from travels. Ahhotep, I've been keeping an eye on that thread happy

Demonslayer and Pendant, you guys still want to sign up?

Mr. Tart.....for shame Look Skyward silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Sure. happy
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Sorry to say, but I'de like to leave this. I'm really not as into this as I thought I'de be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 am