Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ROOSTER330
phantomblk
HarlotsLoki
hageshisa
Ahhotep1
lonewolf
Gilgamesh2007
Jovias-86
robsthedon
billy_bayonet
TheAshenPhantom
Darksomething56
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Rudmed
Mr. Tart
XachAttack
ChaosMoogle
23 posters

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 2 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

DoughGuy wrote:You're joining everything Dark!
    Btw how much longer will you be able to be online for?

Gotta catch join 'em all.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 2 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

He is selling secret covenant information to the highest bidder!
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:16 pm

i am since i like trying different thing in different styles and ill be online for a hour or two i think AND VIRAL if i was i be in ds giving intel to NK and vice versa since im a Spy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I might be able to make it online the latter half of that second hour to do our duels.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 pm

I hope so i like to get this crown business over with. dough you mind putting me in MIA knights since i overlvled my knight for dlc
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Viral...I still have to add something in about Nito being an ally as well.....

Pendant - Thanks! EVENTUALLY managed to tear myself from DkS to get this up silly

Dark - Awesome!! We'd love to have you. You can be the first PSN member. Hope you won't be lonely for long silly Obsidian Sword isn't included because 1 - Greatswords aren't allowed (I might put the Abyss Sword in though, for a trial run) 2 - Flaiing around bits of your dead God might seem disrespectful silly
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Viral...I still have to add something in about Nito being an ally as well.....

Pendant - Thanks! EVENTUALLY managed to tear myself from DkS to get this up silly

Dark - Awesome!! We'd love to have you. You can be the first PSN member. Hope you won't be lonely for long silly Obsidian Sword isn't included because 1 - Greatswords aren't allowed (I might put the Abyss Sword in though, for a trial run) 2 - Flaiing around bits of your dead God might seem disrespectful silly

But we're using his remains to spread misery further. However, we do so by honoring our God in what best way we can. Thus we should be able to use it. sad

Besides, i haven't seen much use of it at all, so shouldn't it be able to fit in perfectly? I think it would do much better than the Abyss Greatsword to be honest with you. :|

Y'know, it could be like a certain rank to use it as well. And think of it like this, you'd become one with your God. :3
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm

wait does this mean im faction leader for PSN? and i agree with tart the obsidian grt sword should be a weapon for higher ranks since whats better than having a sword made of your god and killing in his name?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:
    ChaosMoogle wrote:Viral...I still have to add something in about Nito being an ally as well.....

But we're using his remains to spread misery further. However, we do so by honoring our God in what best way we can. Thus we should be able to use it. sad

Besides, i haven't seen much use of it at all, so shouldn't it be able to fit in perfectly? I think it would do much better than the Abyss Greatsword to be honest with you. :|

Y'know, it could be like a certain rank to use it as well. And think of it like this, you'd become one with your God. :3

Hmmmm *strokes not-existent beard*

Since you were the first member, and my second in command on Xbox, I'm prepared to add in the Obsidian Greatsword for a *TRIAL* basis, to see how it goes. I'll see which Rank it fits in to (I've still got to put some stuff up about ranks)

I think it's a bit OP though. Low requirements and a whack of damage Shrug
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

From what i've heard it can be buffed, but i mean, if the damage is too high, just ban buffs on that weapon. And it's got pretty low range, so that kind of evens things up. As for the Abyss Greatsword, i'm using it on my Artorias build and dude, i'm wrecking with it. I suspect that one might be too OP for this covenant. And that's my favorite weapon. Long range, great moveset. Hell, get a ripost or backstab, or just a stagger and then use the one handed strong attack, or if well timed, the two-handed one and you're basically done. And the damage is average as well. Of course, the stats you'd have to invest kind of evens things out, but still.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Dark - Not sure how to assign Faction leaders yet. It might be a case of first come first serve/whoever wants it, or it might be down to who is available to spend some time with members dueling/training/looking at builds etc etc. Thoughts?

Mr. Tart - Exactly. I'm using it on a Level 65 Artorias Build, which would be roughly the level of invasions, and I've only got just under 1000 vit and just enough End to fast roll in 3 pieces of Arty's armour and no shield with Havels and RoFaP (26, I think), so it balances out. Also at base requirements for the Abyss Sword, the Obsidian Greatsword +5 outdamages it.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:53 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4060423727784735

I would say the range makes up for it. As long as no buff is used it shouldn't be a problem. I mean jesus, the artorias weapons are like spears swung around like you're on some kind of whoopediwhooping drug. Thus, i love them. happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54 pm

I will try to make a Dragon God Cultist and see how he plays. If I like it I might want to join you.
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 am

Hmmm.... I would be interested in joining but the only character I really use is SL 133 and a majority of the weapons I use are restricted XD Otherwise I like the idea behind this covenant.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 pm

i shall be watching this with great interest
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:i shall be watching this with great interest

:pale: I don't know whether to be terrified, happy, or slightly aroused by this silly

TheAshenPhantom - If you only really use 1 slot, you have 9 free then, right?..... silly
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Cool idea for a cov, I have made a Obsidian build and am loving it happy. Watching with interest.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Yeah I got a Obsidian 50 too happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah I got a Obsidian 50 too happy

I'm 45 Joy
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:23 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:i shall be watching this with great interest

:pale: I don't know whether to be terrified, happy, or slightly aroused by this silly

TheAshenPhantom - If you only really use 1 slot, you have 9 free then, right?..... silly

I do have one other that is sl 51 but it's a Vergil/Dark Slayer build. I'll see if I can get one of my other characters up for use with a a different weapon. though my main does have other weapons I could use. I'll see what I can do.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Haha! I'm just joking with you dude silly No pressure to join! If you like the sound if it, or you already have a build that you think would fit and would like to have a go, then hurrah! Happy to have you happy
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 pm

hmm on the thought of faction leader, if two or three people wish to become faction leader they should duel for it or if if this is somehow a democracy, a vote to who should be it just my thought
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 pm

I look forward to killing everything THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 2 3596227959
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Darkphontom56 and TheAshenPhantom, I'll sign you up then happy Once any of the platforms gets enough members I'll organise the first event Joy
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Sounds good. In the meantime... I'm gonna look for more dragon scales so I can finally get the dragon body

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:49 pm