Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ROOSTER330
phantomblk
HarlotsLoki
hageshisa
Ahhotep1
lonewolf
Gilgamesh2007
Jovias-86
robsthedon
billy_bayonet
TheAshenPhantom
Darksomething56
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Rudmed
Mr. Tart
XachAttack
ChaosMoogle
23 posters

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Gilgamesh2007
    Gilgamesh2007

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 3 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Gilgamesh2007 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 pm

So Great scythe is a no go? and wondering how to go about joining, first time taking a look at these online covs, looking forward to your answer :B
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 3 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

I may need to have words with the leader of this covenant
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:49 am

billy_bayonet wrote:I may need to have words with the leader of this covenant

:affraid: ???

Gilgamesh, there aren't any entry requirements yet, so if you'd like to join just take a read off all the 'stuff' and if you think it's for you, just say the word happy

Edit: If you have the DLC, Kalameet must be dead, but that's it!

Last edited by ChaosMoogle on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 am

DAMNIT SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THAT BOY!

\Plus im testing my Dragon Cultist....
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am

i wana join with my sl99 dragon/ciaran/pyro/gteatsword/bow and just about everything else exept miracles and sorceries
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 am

ChaosMoogle wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:I may need to have words with the leader of this covenant

:affraid: ???

Gilgamesh, there aren't any entry requirements yet, so if you'd like to join just take a read off all the 'stuff' and if you think it's for you, just say the word happy

You shall hear from me soon winking
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 am

Somehow I'm a little jealous of this group.....you got popular really fast.

Say are you going to particpate in the small covenant tournament?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Viral - How did your Dragon Cultist play out?

Billy - I await your Word silly

Lonewolf - Your SL is probably a little high for invasions, but would do for duels and Tourneys. Also which Greatsword are you using, because at the moment only the Abyss Greatsword and the Obsidian Greatsword (with Rank Restrictions) are allowed? happy Do you want to post (or PM) the build?

Rudmed - silly Only 3 members and myself! I think it's my AMAZING photosop skills that sold it though silly If we have enough members by the time the tourney starts I think we would like to flex our muscles, if we are welcome! I'll go and have a read of thread and see what's up!

Happy Halloween Folks! :mask-averice:

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Okay, i'm working on the build right now. Need to know really quick, if i go to sl 100, what would i possibly be missing out on?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Okay, i'm working on the build right now. Need to know really quick, if i go to sl 100, what would i possibly be missing out on?

Covenant Wars and mass invasion events (but it's not likely that these will be happening really soon, as we have no official enemies yet, and not enough members for mass invasions silly )

It's doubtful you'd get a whole lot of invasion in some of the preferred invasions spots at SL100 either, but there of course will be others places where SL100 invasions will be fine.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Well, i did work out a SL 100 build here:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2658937061335705

I'll try to work around it then. Prostration
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 pm

You can do SL100's, no problem! You'll need one for Arena Events and Tourneys and general duelling.

I'd just recommend that you also have something around SL60 for others events types and invading, because most of the other covenants have level caps of 50-60, and of course if you're lower soul level you have more options of where to invade. I'm just making my 5th build from scratch for the Cov (takes bloody ages now silly ). You don't need to have both though, you can just participate in invasions or tournaments. I think it's better to have both though.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Reworked it to SL 80. That way i can do anything for SL 100 and SL 60. winking

Unless that's a problem...

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3606336598369734
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Fine by me happy Dragon Body swag!

(Might be an issue in Covenant Wars, if the other covenant involved isn't happy about SL80 participating, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it happy ) How would you feel about being Faction Leader for Xbox btw. I don't think I need to be Covenant Leader and Faction Leader lol
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Well, i'm the only one around(not counting you), so why not. Shrug
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Awesome! Point Up

I'll send you PM in a bit with some info regarding the covenant happy
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm

On another note about the SL80. I suck so it should be cool, and if not, hell, i could just get outta the war if that's really necessary, anyhow. Looking forward to leading the covenant in the front...or something like that. Now, let us recruit!
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 pm

I've done some work on one of my alts. Since it was mostly a dex build I'm gonna try my hand with the Gold and Dark Silver Tracer and see where that leads me. It's currently sl 54 still working on it.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 pm

We welcome our first Allies, in the fight against Gywn and his Progeney; The Darkstalkers.

Their methods may be different, and our values distinct, but our goal is the same. We call them Ally...until Lordran falls...
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

WHAT? this gets me scared of working or atleast not "attacking" those damn darkstalkers, but oh well its a start twisted
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:05 pm

GODDAMIT why do people want allies? We need more covenant interaction! Four Cov's in one alliance.... man.....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Wrong place wrong time Brothertucker!
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:19 pm

XD Things are gonna get interesting
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Wrong place wrong time Brothertucker!

Haha!

Billy was the first to offer Viral, and their lore fits with ours nicely. Need more Xbox members though, or our Xbox side of the alliance is going to come up rather short lol silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:15 am

Well looks like you will get no war offers nor acceptances....no point in fighting a one sided war....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 am