Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ROOSTER330
phantomblk
HarlotsLoki
hageshisa
Ahhotep1
lonewolf
Gilgamesh2007
Jovias-86
robsthedon
billy_bayonet
TheAshenPhantom
Darksomething56
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Rudmed
Mr. Tart
XachAttack
ChaosMoogle
23 posters

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 8 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Darksomething56 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 pm

nothing as far as i know since Chaos hasn't posted anything in here for a while so I'm guessing A) forgotten all about the cov and forum B) gave up on it or C) inactive for RL issues. And for you two becoming members im not so sure about as i say again i haven't seen chaos post in a while
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 8 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Well, guess what? My build is almost done, however sadly, i'm forced to go for 87 instead of 80 now unless i go with 38 vit instead of 45. 😢

I really hope this covenant will get back up on its feet though.
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 am

It's been awhile since I've said anything here. Saddly I'm entering my final 16 days before I ship put for the U.S. Navy So my actions in DkS is going to be severely limited. I wish you all the best of Hunts. THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 8 3510096238

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm