Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses?

Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses? Empty Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses?

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Just wanted to know if anybody has figured out what is really effective against the bosses in the DLC. The only thing I have found so far to be effective was Crystal Soul Spear and Soul Spear, along with other strong sorceries. That does not say much for weapons though.

I also would like to know what is effective against the Stone Guardians that roam the Royal Wood. Those things give me a heck of a time, especially when I am on my 5th play-through.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses? Empty Re: Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses?

Post by ChizFreak Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Haven't tested it, but I have a feeling that Artorias is weak against fire-based attacks.

And killing him with sorceries is easy as hell, really, 1 Soul Spear (at 44 int with Logan's Catalyst) took around 17% of his health. And you can have 2 Soul Spears in NG, so just spam those 8 Soul Spear (4 per copy), and he is down.

Kalameet I haven't tested anything to be honest. I just killed the darn thing.

Sanctuary Guardian, well I think he doesn't have a weakness.

Manus, well, sorceries worked pretty well against him.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses? Empty Re: Weapons that are effective against DLC bosses?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:20 am

Zwei buffed with Great Magic Weapon! I owned Arty with that!
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:22 am

Fire is so weak against him its not even funny. A fully upgraded and ascended glove with chaos fireball did around 100 to him. I just do PW and doublehand my +5 Abyss Greatsword. He goes down hard.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:41 am

Great Scythe works well for anything and everything. Manus, Kalameet, and Artorias are all jokes when it is used properly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am