Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users?

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users? Empty Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 pm

I fought with guy who wasn't really much of a good player, but he spammed Crystal Homing Soulmass and dark magic like crazy, it was no problem but How in the world did he get SO MUCH castings, it's crazy.

How do deal with that, any ancient Hawaiian advice?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users? Empty Re: Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users?

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Well, it's hard to say what you define as ''MUCH''. So it could either just be hacks/mods or:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4750952424554881

That was just an extreme example, but as you can see, it is possible to get a whole lot of the same sorceries.

As for dealing with it, it would have to depend on the magic used at the time. I will however assume you're referring to the pursuers, and if that is the case. Then unless you're good at evading the best would be to hide behind a pillar and/or keep your distance.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users? Empty Re: Any way to deal with Dual CM Dark Magic users?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Well, it's hard to say what you define as ''MUCH''. So it could either just be hacks/mods or:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4750952424554881

That was just an extreme example, but as you can see, it is possible to get a whole lot of the same sorceries.

I don't think that's his build, he used weapons without elemental enhancing that packed quite a punch, his sorceries weren't so powerfull if they didn't connect too much and were dual used with dark magic cuz it was so powerful xD

any proper manner to dodge dark magic combined with Crystal soul mass?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:12 pm

As was said, it was an extreme example to prove that access to a lot of one type of spell is possible.

As for dodging, i basically mentioned everything i could think of that would be of any help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 pm