Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 27 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:00 am

talk to ahho
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 27 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 am

That would not go well. Besides, if I fight you it will be just us.

(and if you read back a few posts, you'd see that money problrms have cost me my highspeed, I only get to play once a week, on a good week, and not with my system.)
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 am

i can wait winking
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Vadislov wrote:I have started a Cleric character that I RP as a Paladin so I can be in the covenant with this one actually, because it's SL34 right now, give me some time and I'll be SL 60 soon

Vad, did you add a member so you can be invited to psn chat? happy

Not yet, I will do that now.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:Billy ive decieded to have Einherje take my place in your challenge so we can test his skills. Don't go easy on him and remember to have fun XD

I can vouch for Ein's skills they're plenty good enough,
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:Billy ive decieded to have Einherje take my place in your challenge so we can test his skills. Don't go easy on him and remember to have fun XD

I can vouch for Ein's skills they're plenty good enough,

Yes, fight Ein!!! He is an unknown to you and that makes it an even greater challenge...he just might stomp your butt! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm

As a Council Member you have done well by putting the needs of our members before your own. I know you really wanted to "have at" Billy. But you were right in taking this opportunity to give one of our new members a chance at dueling someone new to them and very good. Nice Work, Twilightwarwolf!!

Rods and Blue, it might be nice to follow TW's lead and choose a new member (each) with appropriate skills to take your place!! This would also test Billy...since he has fought you both numerous times and knows your fighting style.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:07 pm

I'll try to be on the chat more from now on. It's just that i'm almost always alone there, so i rarely bother logging in.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Spurgun wrote:I'll try to be on the chat more from now on. It's just that i'm almost always alone there, so i rarely bother logging in.

Which chat...the psn chat? Are you sure your not in the old one I threw up real fast in the beginning. Cause I'm on our "Official Exiled Chat" most everyday and we have any where from 3 to 6 people an average and usually more popping in and out. There is also a "Leadership Psn Chat"
    for when we need to discuss things fast without a lot of distractions.

You haven't been online for while cause of your net situation. Double check to make sure you are in right chat. And you said "usually alone"!! Whoever else is there (if not "official") tell them to ask for an invite LOL
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm

hmmmm.
    Looks like i've been in the wrong chat all the time Look Skyward
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Spurgun wrote:I'll try to be on the chat more from now on. It's just that i'm almost always alone there, so i rarely bother logging in.

Which chat...the psn chat? Are you sure your not in the old one I threw up real fast in the beginning. Cause I'm on our "Official Exiled Chat" most everyday and we have any where from 3 to 6 people an average and usually more popping in and out. There is also a "Leadership Psn Chat"
    for when we need to discuss things fast without a lot of distractions.

You haven't been online for while cause of your net situation. Double check to make sure you are in right chat. And you said "usually alone"!! Whoever else is there (if not "official") tell them to ask for an invite LOL

Hmmm, just spoke to Robs on psn chat...yep your in right chat. Guess your timing is off when others are on 😢
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

As a Council Member you have done well by putting the needs of our members before your own. I know you really wanted to "have at" Billy. But you were right in taking this opportunity to give one of our new members a chance at dueling someone new to them and very good. Nice Work, Twilightwarwolf!!

Rods and Blue, it might be nice to follow TW's lead and choose a new member (each) with appropriate skills to take your place!! This would also test Billy...since he has fought you both numerous times and knows your fighting style.

Sounds good i still want a piece of forum though "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 27 3378427106 Which piece i have yet to decide
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Sounds good i still want a piece of forum though "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 27 3378427106 Which piece i have yet to decide

correction I should have said "Spur and Blue..." Thanks Billy happy

...and oh, yeah!!! I wouldn't be surprised if Forum already knows what he wants. twisted
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm

eggs and baskets!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:eggs and baskets!

...and a pink dress! You would be soooo cute!! twisted
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 pm

lol i can only imagine how funny he'd look in that XD
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 am

Greetings citizens of the painted World! I'm here to announce that I will host a 24h mass invasion event as soon as I get my landline intraweb connetcion ^^ I should get it this friday, so I'd like to have the event on either 7th or 8th december (not this, but next weekend). It will start 00.00am on the giving day, GMT time zone.

I will be using standard point system:
    Host - 1p
    Phantom - 2p
    SoV - 3p
    Red - 2p (not sure thou)

My idea of score requirements are for promotion are:
    Rank 1 - 40p
    Rank 2 - 70p

Participants will be granted to choose their own most desiredable sl, but we will (as always) only use our official sl ranges. But I want everyone who wants to participate to sign up.

PM me with a mugenmonkey mini url link of your build.

Those of rank 1 and 2 who scores best will be rewarded by in game prizes. Do you need slabs to finish a build maybe? Maybe some ingame cov items? Whatever it is I'm sure we can work something out.

2 rank 1's will get prizes and also 2 of the rank 2's. There will be a "First prize" for each rank along with a "Second prize". If we get many to participate I could give in to give prizes to third place runner ups aswell.

Any questions? Ask in either a pm or directly in the thread! ^__^

That's all for me this time! Peace!

Ps. I hope this doesnt collide with some other event, if so we can have it 14 or 15th instead unless the participants are satisfied with 7 or 8th.

Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am

Count me in Blue happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:39 am

Sweet Jovi! Please pm me with the build you wish to use and I'll add you to my roster ^^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 am

hageshisa wrote:Greetings citizens of the painted World! I'm here to announce that I will host a 24h mass invasion event as soon as I get my landline intraweb connetcion ^^ I should get it this friday, so I'd like to have the event on either 7th or 8th december (not this, but next weekend). It will start 00.00am on the giving day, GMT time zone.

I will be using standard point system:
    Host - 1p
    Phantom - 2p
    SoV - 3p
    Red - 2p (not sure thou)

My idea of score requirements are for promotion are:
    Rank 1 - 40p
    Rank 2 - 70p

Participants will be granted to choose their own most desiredable sl, but we will (as always) only use our official sl ranges. But I want everyone who wants to participate to sign up.

PM me with a mugenmonkey mini url link of your build.

Those of rank 1 and 2 who scores best will be rewarded by in game prizes. Do you need slabs to finish a build maybe? Maybe some ingame cov items? Whatever it is I'm sure we can work something out.

2 rank 1's will get prizes and also 2 of the rank 2's. There will be a "First prize" for each rank along with a "Second prize". If we get many to participate I could give in to give prizes to third place runner ups aswell.

Any questions? Ask in either a pm or directly in the thread! ^__^

That's all for me this time! Peace!

Ps. I hope this doesnt collide with some other event, if so we can have it 14 or 15th instead unless the participants are satisfied with 7 or 8th.

NICE!!! Blue....That's what I'm talkin' about! You do me and US proud!!! cheers
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 am

That's good to hear Ahho : ) Wanted to make you proud ^^ Is the date ok btw?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 am

count me in, just cause its about time i crash an event.......usually people crashing my parties
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 am

Billy, you want in or you want to crash it? : o If you wanna join in, give me a PM with the build you wish to use ^^
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 am

I'll join because Ahho will probably stab me if I dont.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm

hageshisa wrote:That's good to hear Ahho : ) Wanted to make you proud ^^ Is the date ok btw?

This is your baby!! Fly with it!!! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 pm