Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 15 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:50 pm

WELCOME MOON!!!!! XD
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 15 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 pm

btw ahoo thanks for givin me the info i madea back story but it sucks so idk i might make anew one.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:btw ahoo thanks for givin me the info i madea back story but it sucks so idk i might make anew one.

That's cool TW!! I am trying to write cove lore and lore for my "leader" char...so i know what your going through. twisted

If you ask nice, I think Viral will help you polish it if his plate isn't already full. He is very good with RP writing and he knows the RP Lore since he wrote most of it himself!! There are others who do a good job, too! If need be...post for help in polishing your RP! happy
    lazy_moonfish

Post by lazy_moonfish Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Sorrt guys, to be the new member who flood on your topic but i have a new fresh-PVP-player request: I find old school invasion more fun than RSS and don't want to quit my convenant (chaos servant)
    Would some member exchange me a fair amont of cracked orb against a fair amount of whatever he wants (humanities, titanite demons, arrows, loyd, pines...)
    Thank you.
    PS: ariamis is a great PVP location: maybe a bit to much estus user ( i buy 50 loyds) but very few real douchbags (only two, with a special mention to XXX who attacked me during my bow, heal two times, cuz he sucked enough to let me a chance to kill him despite the critical advantage he took and troll me after his glorious victory)

Last edited by lazy_moonfish on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:btw ahoo thanks for givin me the info i madea back story but it sucks so idk i might make anew one.

That's cool TW!! I am trying to write cove lore and lore for my "leader" char...so i know what your going through. twisted

If you ask nice, I think Viral will help you polish it if his plate isn't already full. He is very good with RP writing and he knows the RP Lore since he wrote most of it himself!! There are others who do a good job, too! If need be...post for help in polishing your RP! happy

i dont have a prob with viral but i asked him for help with my "special" lore and i havent gotten it back and its been three weeks since if im not mistaken. so im not ken to asking him for more help especially since he seems fairly busy with other tasks.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 pm

WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 am

Ah. I had a question concerning the event tomorrow. Do we count kills of people invading us or leave that out?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 am

lazy_moonfish wrote:Sorrt guys, to be the new member who flood on your topic but i have a new fresh-PVP-player request: I find old school invasion more fun than RSS and don't want to quit my convenant (chaos servant)
    Would some member exchange me a fair amont of cracked orb against a fair amount of whatever he wants (humanities, titanite demons, arrows, loyd, pines...)
    Thank you.
    PS: ariamis is a great PVP location: maybe a bit to much estus user ( i buy 50 loyds) but very few real douchbags (only two, with a special mention to dragon_shyriu who attacked me during my bow, heal two times, cuz he sucked enough to let me a chance to kill him despite the critical advantage he took and troll me after his glorious victory)

Welcome mr fish, I can sort you with cracked orbs, add me and we can meet up happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 am

lazy_moonfish wrote:Sorrt guys, to be the new member who flood on your topic but i have a new fresh-PVP-player request: I find old school invasion more fun than RSS and don't want to quit my convenant (chaos servant)
    Thank you.
    PS: ariamis is a great PVP location: maybe a bit to much estus user ( i buy 50 loyds) but very few real douchbags (only two, with a special mention to XXX who attacked me during my bow, heal two times, cuz he sucked enough to let me a chance to kill him despite the critical advantage he took and troll me after his glorious victory)

I could also give you cracked orbs, if Robs for some reason isn't online when you are. But i think that most people here wont need anyhing in return - Orbs only cost souls, and anyone who PvPs usually has way more souls than he'll ever need.

PS. You should edit out that username. It's against the forum rules to give away someones username in an attempt to slander them.

Last edited by Spurgun on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 am

Edit out what? : o
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 am

Forgot that i had to edit it out of my quote as well silly
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 am

But the stuff about username :s
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:45 am

6. Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander.

He posted someone username while he stated that the guy had BS him while bowing and then healed.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:49 am

Aha! Now i follow : )
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:49 am

Good Morning! Good Noon! and Good Evening! To All Exiled!!

The Darkstalker Mass Invasion begins today at 9pm GMT. For the USA this means 4pm EST, 3pm CST, 2pm MST, and 1pm PST. Nov 3rd to Nov 4th. For those not in the USA:

http://aglobalworld.com/time-zones/world-time-zones.php

All Exiled!! Converge on Oolacile Township...Unleash the deadly wrath that only exile can foster!
    Warriors of the Painted World demonstrate the deadly force we offer our allies in this New Age!!

For your convenience:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13491-darkstalkers-battle-for-the-fallen#270869

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13954-darkstalkers-invasion-guide-oolacile-township#277559

Fight the Good Fight! Fight hard!! Be fierce!!! AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Listen up everyone!!!

Please chime in if you are participating in Mass Invasion!!

This is your chance to rank up so post your name, console, and your chars soul level(s) here. Let me know if you can't make it (also).

KEEP TRACK OF YOUR POINTS!!!!! And report your totals in this thread when event is over.

Now, something has come to my attention.

There are several who still do not have the DLC. It isn't right that they should miss a "rank up" opportunity. So, I have decided to have them PROTECT our home The Painted World!! Those without the DLC shall invade and stop any and all trespassers!!!! Invade time and point system for Darkstalker Mass Invasion shall be used. Report your points to this thread just like everyone else....OK!! big grin

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Spurgun wrote:i'm sorry Billy, but i wont be able to participate in this one sad
    Even though i have my net now, i'm not at home. Because my family forced me to come with them to a gameconvention.

Copied fom Billys invasion thread.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm signing up! i dont har much time, but i'll count my points ^^

Edit: is dis 24h event or 48?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 pm

looks 24 hr to me btw thanks Ahho XD
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm participating with a lvl 74 character

Last edited by WaLKA on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lazy_moonfish

Post by lazy_moonfish Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Just trainned a bit, and i think i m not the only one: had 3 deco, wich generaly means: fed up with invasion
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I'll be hosting in an around there as Ciaran, my Gentleman, and as Avrik....I look forwards to your invasions
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

And the Dark lord gave the order, The township Shall fall!

Its time people 24 hours of mass invading!!!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:09 pm

nice time to head to pw
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Anyone doing this on xbox as well?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 am