Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

PhantasmQB
    PhantasmQB

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 16 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by PhantasmQB Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:53 am

Damn, didn't know we had to give notice on whether we were participating or not, had spent most of the day hanging out with a dude I hadn't seen in a long time, so I hadn't checked the forums till now X(

My PSN is PhantasmQB, and I am invading with a SL 60 char, if it's still alright to join in.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 16 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by WaLKA Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 am

Well. I haven't been this mad in a while. The xbox community really isn't that great. After all the cheap stuff I went through today, I decided to stop at 69 points because it's a funny number. nine hours in, only 69 points. Ugh. The dark moons were the worst. Although, I have to admit, I did the fat roll a lot of justice lol
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 am

i had tht as well on psn but so far iim at 50 in 4 hours so now to 100 XD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 pm

"The Leaders of The DS: Myself and The Exiled of Ariamis: Ahhotep have discussed the forum and covenant tensions surrounding our alliance and in the spirit of good relations and future events with do hereby now stand together in agreement to dissolve the alliance between the Darkstalkers and The Exiled of Ariamis."
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 pm

"The Leaders of The Ds: Billy and The Exiled of Ariamis: Ahhotep have discussed the forum and covenant tensions surrounding our alliance and in the spirit of good relations and future events with do hereby now stand together in agreement to dissolve the alliance between the Darkstalkers and The Exiled of Ariamis."
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:45 pm

On a note to my CM's

All CM's and members are asked to direct all requests for alliance "talks" to me. Any attempts by those seeking alliance to go through the "back door" will be looked upon as an untrustworthy alliance prospect. We are a team...lets stay that way. twisted

Also, for those who do not yet know we once again have gained several new members in the last several days!!! We continue to grow, my friends!!! cheers

Thanks!! big grin
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:02 pm

I wont try to make any decisions alone Bo silly

And i've noticed that we have a lot of new members big grin
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 pm

new xbox members I see, excellent silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm

thanks for the promotion Ahhotep!!! XD i shall live up to my new title ^_^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Spurgun wrote:I wont try to make any decisions alone Bo silly

And i've noticed that we have a lot of new members big grin

Spur, did you get my PM that should have explained at least the basics behind the above post happy
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Eeh? Does that mean the event is null?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

WaLKA wrote:Eeh? Does that mean the event is null?

Its over now anyway...post points if you've got them...they are still good for ranking up.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Oh well I got 69.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:31 pm

nice job i got 77
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm

WaLKA wrote:Oh well I got 69.

Go check pg 1 "members"...Velka's Blade WaLKA!! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Listen up everyone...Reim had a good idea "in the rough": Mass Invasions at various locations every week or two weeks...where Ds and the Exiled will invade (each other) and all other coves are welcome to come and stop us. We are going to iron out the details and see if this idea will fly!!

What do you all think? Ideas? Suggestions? big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 am

this sounds awesome!!! now this is ds and exiled together right?and how many people? and for a suggestion why not have the followers join us as well as on our side? either or this is awesome and i fully support it.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 am

Oh cool. But I still want someone to train me in PvP. I feel like I'm still not all that great.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 am

WaLKA wrote:Oh cool. But I still want someone to train me in PvP. I feel like I'm still not all that great.

Xbox? My GT is DiogenesSinope7. We can fight a little, maybe even team up for those elusive 2 v. 2 arena fights. silly
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am

Cool. I'll add you when I get the chance and we can play whenever. But just a warning now, I'll probably be on Halo 4 for a while after midnight lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:this sounds awesome!!! now this is ds and exiled together right?and how many people? and for a suggestion why not have the followers join us as well as on our side? either or this is awesome and i fully support it.

No, TW...Ds and Exiled aren't together (aah! see my mistake in wording ,now..will fix that) we would be invading each other and other coves would come and try to "mess it up"...has I said..its an idea in the rough at this time.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:19 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:this sounds awesome!!! now this is ds and exiled together right?and how many people? and for a suggestion why not have the followers join us as well as on our side? either or this is awesome and i fully support it.

No, TW...Ds and Exiled aren't together (aah! see my mistake in wording ,now..will fix that) we would be invading each other and other coves would come and try to "mess it up"...has I said..its an idea in the rough at this time.

oh ok that sounds cool and thanksfor clearing that up btw what lvl? and whn is the most recent one?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 am

Notice to Covenant Section!!

Until Further Notice!! The Exiled of Ariamis will not be participating in any covenant events other then the possible Mass Invasions "idea" mentioned earlier...once we work out the details. One detail...Exiled may also coop during these invasions. I will get with Reim and Billy to hammer out details and see if this idea will "fly".

In the mean time I will be "re-tooling" the Exiled of Ariamis with a "new" twist on our covenant mission(s). All active CM's will be advised and their advise and guidance sought with regard to proposed changes.

I will be taking The Exiled in a new direction in conjunction with the old. We have been far too limited!! And..."NO" we are not going "hyper aggressive" as was attempted in the past. But we we will have "more" options with where we can go and what we can do...stay tuned! I will be posting our new mission plan in the next few days. Once I can write it concisely. Oh!! key words regarding new direction: Fun, Challenging, and Deadly.

In the mean time...Have Fun!! Protect The Painted World and the Painting!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

Congrats! to:
    star Twlightwarwolf!! who was promoted to Lifehunter
    star WalKA!! who was promoted to Velka's Blade
    star Lazy_moonfish!! who was promoted to Velka's Blade

You all demonstrated excellent Participation and Dedication! Good Job!!

If I have missed anyone else...please post your scores and I wil have a look! Thanks! cheers
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 am

I'm truely sad that the alliance lasted for 4 days. Infact this immature whinig on the forums makes me wanna play even less -.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:40 am