Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 17 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 pm

i hear you!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 17 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm

There goes my idea for Dark Alliance Tournament -_-" Would have been fun! Too bad that some people decide how everyone else should act in covenant matters. Especially when they're not even involved in what they wanna change so badly. Maturety level decreased by 2 on forums < / 3

No, I'm not satisfied with the Covenant Secret Order.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm

maybe its time to hang up the old red eye orb?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm not sure if I follow :s
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 pm

dont matter, blue We should duel sometime happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:30 pm

We should indeed! Last time was RSS war =/ might get on within 2h. I'll msg you if yer online ^^
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm

shaweeeeeeet
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Haven't been on in ages so i just thought i'd say hi lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:Haven't been on in ages so i just thought i'd say hi lol!

Well, Hi!! back at ya lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 pm

hageshisa wrote:I'm truely sad that the alliance lasted for 4 days. Infact this immature whinig on the forums makes me wanna play even less -.-

Don't worry my friend happy But we need to think "out of the box" twisted
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:34 pm

I know Ahho : ( I'm just keep getting disappointed on forum peeps, thats all.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:44 pm

hageshisa wrote:I know Ahho : ( I'm just keep getting disappointed on forum peeps, thats all.

And everyone who reads that will hope that you're not talking about them.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 17 342-410

:shock: MADRE DE DOIS! SPUR IS A MEMBER OF THE KKK! IM OUTA HERE..... JOV! WE MUST GO!-runs out-
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm

well im sure something will work out hell if everyone else would just pair up yall can have your alliance back XD.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Spurgun wrote:
    hageshisa wrote:I know Ahho : ( I'm just keep getting disappointed on forum peeps, thats all.

And everyone who reads that will hope that you're not talking about them.

Anyone who actually gives a damn about what I think should be fine Spur : )
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 pm

I want to enlist in this covenant.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:I want to enlist in this covenant.

Welcome Ser!! Consider yourself a member. big grin

Check out first page if you haven't already!

Our xbl people will be happy to have you for sure!!!!
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am

Yeah I mostly know some of them, tis a shame though most of them prefer to play "alone" rather with other people on their friends list.

And I am being honest o.o.. Pendent is still my friend but he's still a mystery. And Shkar eh.. I unadded him because he always preferred to be alone. xD... Ah oh well I just want to participate here since I recently made a home in PWoA with my SL99 as a Darkmoon +3. Took me forever.. but I did it ^_^
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 am

Also on the Weapons and Armor section. Its completely blank. I only see its headlines but no requirements for it. After that it just shows the members. Did you by any chance forgot to post?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 am

Ser Isaac wrote:Yeah I mostly know some of them, tis a shame though most of them prefer to play "alone" rather with other people on their friends list.

And I am being honest o.o.. Pendent is still my friend but he's still a mystery. And Shkar eh.. I unadded him because he always preferred to be alone. xD... Ah oh well I just want to participate here since I recently made a home in PWoA with my SL99 as a Darkmoon +3. Took me forever.. but I did it ^_^

Pendant is happy when we get another xbl guy! Sl 99 DM+3!!!! Nice cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

Ser Isaac wrote:Also on the Weapons and Armor section. Its completely blank. I only see its headlines but no requirements for it. After that it just shows the members. Did you by any chance forgot to post?

naw, didn't forget. It's still in-work and will contain info, hints, tips, and optimized build suggestions using spoilers!

Put there are no longer any weapons or armor restrictions.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 am

Well, if you enjoy playing it with others, you're more than welcome to add me for some co-op sometime. Though I will say I likely won't be touching Dark Souls for a day or two, since I'm heading to the midnight release of Halo tonight and a few friends and I are all-nighting it. lol
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am

WELCOME SIR ISSAC!!!!!! and the blank just means to have fun with your build really XD

EDIT: too bad you dont play psn otherwise everytime im on id probably ask to duel ya.

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am

WaLKA wrote:Well, if you enjoy playing it with others, you're more than welcome to add me for some co-op sometime. Though I will say I likely won't be touching Dark Souls for a day or two, since I'm heading to the midnight release of Halo tonight and a few friends and I are all-nighting it. lol

=_="" TRAITOR!! >: o!!
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 am

Ser Isaac wrote:
    WaLKA wrote:Well, if you enjoy playing it with others, you're more than welcome to add me for some co-op sometime. Though I will say I likely won't be touching Dark Souls for a day or two, since I'm heading to the midnight release of Halo tonight and a few friends and I are all-nighting it. lol

=_="" TRAITOR!! >: o!!
    Maaan, after 9 hours of nothing but invading I totally need a break lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:01 pm