Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

damola

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 10 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by damola Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:20 am

nooooooo
    haha i might make a lvl 100 build then
    I really wanted to keep my dex/mage low faith build
    but guess I can comprimise
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 10 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:54 am

Great job Ahhotep with not letting the Lifehunters die, im impressed.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 am

i think we all are and are all happy that it still stands. to me i think its very difficult to do this but thats me. btw you gonna join?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 am

Actually I think im going to just work on the guardians, they are my top priority for now.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 am

i c how is that going btw?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 am

We just made an event, mainly to get more members, if we can get more members I think we will be fine. We are already setting up some strong alliances, and claiming most of the DLC.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 am

Royal wood would be good for you to ambush people
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 am

HOw goes your lore Ahho?
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm actually interested in joining. However I'd like to create a new character to get to SL99 so I can also participate in evenets. I have an xbox 360 and my tag is iHokuto Shinken. I also have the PC version but the only character I have on it is around SL 150+ Prostration
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:33 pm

wow a combo add them now i say!!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm

WaLKA wrote:I'm actually interested in joining. However I'd like to create a new character to get to SL99 so I can also participate in evenets. I have an xbox 360 and my tag is iHokuto Shinken. I also have the PC version but the only character I have on it is around SL 150+ Prostration

Welcome WaLKA!!! Glad to have ya aboard. Shkar is the leader for our xbl unit his game tag is: DeadlyHeretic.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:38 am

Thank you. Proper Bow

I just got a job and went through the paperwork today. But I'm not expected to get any hours this week so I have plenty of time to level up a character and start training. Anyone can feel free to add me. I also plan to get a PS3 this holiday season so I may start participating in the PSN portion of the covenant as well around that time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:17 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:HOw goes your lore Ahho?

I'll be working on Exiled Lore as well an event for the cove (this weekend) today and tomorrow. Lore wise I'll have something for you to look at after I run it thru my CM's and Commander. happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 am

WaLKA wrote:Thank you. "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 10 945058907

I just got a job and went through the paperwork today. But I'm not expected to get any hours this week so I have plenty of time to level up a character and start training. Anyone can feel free to add me. I also plan to get a PS3 this holiday season so I may start participating in the PSN portion of the covenant as well around that time.

It's always great to get a new Xbox player around.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 pm

WaLKA wrote:Thank you. "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 10 945058907

seriously??? wow rich dude nyway add me when ya get one XD
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:55 pm

I wouldn't say 'rich' as opposed to 'Christmas present' lol. But yeah I will.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:00 pm

hey i need so opinions about a build id like to make here it is plz tell me what you think

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4910497923816816
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey i need so opinions about a build id like to make here it is plz tell me what you think

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4910497923816816

Build looks like a killer...I have a Japanese friend who uses the claws and he own's nearly everyone LOL
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 pm

nice thanks ahho XD but i'd like some thoughts on if there should be any improvements or faul ups but im glad you like it ^_^
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 am

Well, I made it to the painted world. Granted I'm 51, but it's a work in progress.

I've actually never seen the appeal in dual wielding weapons. Not trying to rag on it, I just don't really understand. Almost none of the weapons I've dual wielded have really seemed combo-able. Is there a particular reason I don't know about, or...?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am

You dual weild to give you options. Like dual wielding a spear in your offhand with a sword in your main.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:31 am

im doin it cuz this is a trophy char and i wanna try and see if these claws really are that bad.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 am

Aaah okay
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 am

Ah. I have a question about PvP etiquette. When we're invading these people, are we out to make their lives miserable and attack on sight, or let them kill all the enemies in the area first if they're in a fight?

I just invaded someone and just stood there, watching them be murdered by pinwheels because I wasn't sure what to do about it. lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

WaLKA wrote:Ah. I have a question about PvP etiquette. When we're invading these people, are we out to make their lives miserable and attack on sight, or let them kill all the enemies in the area first if they're in a fight?

I just invaded someone and just stood there, watching them be murdered by pinwheels because I wasn't sure what to do about it. lol

Good question!

Personally, I don't use enemies to do my job for me. And will let host dispatch any enemies they are battling.

If they bow, I bow.

If they are ganking anything goes!!

We may be Exiled but we are not mindless, blood-thirsty kill-for-the-sake-of-killing abominations!

I am glad you asked this question. Some clarification needs to go into OP!! Thanks! ....along with some other stuff LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:36 pm