Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 26 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Spurgun Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 am

Let me fight you, i want to see just how deadly that build is silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 26 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:45 am

I love it!!!!!! You guys are forever "honing" your skills. I know you will be ready for our "Fortification Event". Just waiting on two coves to chime in and tell what "internal area" challenges they will put in place. Than I'll put the event thread up!!!!

Also. twilight is working on some "unique" dueling challenges for our PW Arena Tourneys....which will be commencing soon!!! Finally, the ball is rolling. Thanks guys!! big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm

cmon blue let me at him. ill bet i can take him on any of my build XD
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm

When I get better I'll 3v1 all of you and show you what I'm made of xD Haha, just joking. I'd prolly never get THAT good ^_^

So whats everyone up to? It's too quiet in here :3
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:34 pm

There is a trick to 1v3's. Its in the mentality. You are not fighting like in a duel, you are killing. By any means, as efficently as possible. It just takes practice to make the switch.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 pm

indeed i can speak to that im starting to notivce how i last longer and kill one or two enemies before i die
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Thats all it takes. if there are 2 phantoms I ganerally kill 1 phantom and then the host, if there is only one I go for the host.

The host is the only kill that really matters, so its him that has to die. If you kill both phantoms then you get the host over cautious (ie he turtles) and it becomes a pain to kill him, he may even run to re summon. If you keep 1 phantom alive, they tend to stay confident and aggressive, leaving you any number of opportunities to surprise them and kill the host while the phantom watches helplessly. (counter bsing/parrying, instarunning and fighting lock off are valuable skills against multiple opponents)

I can direct you to relivant videos for the counter parry (and anything else) if you don't know how.

(by "you" I mean anyone who asks)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:40 pm

plz do as i always get hit through my shield and that annoys the **** outta me
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 am

That sounds like you're being dead angled, you can't parry those. This will explain how people do that so you can avoid it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wk7-Iy7-8A

I do this a lot, its a highly effective way of countering bs/parry attempts and turtles (unless said turtle has a spear)

Standard parries, you'll die alot getting the practice but its worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKwaL9v5wqg

Setup parries are the easiest and ruin gankers if you can get the space to try, but it will never work on a good duelist. Practice them the most, because as soon as you try once, wether it works or not, they'll guard against it and it probably won't work anymore.

Counter parries (oddly enough you don't need to be able to parry normally to pull this off, but it is more difficult to time than a counter bs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXAbwAK0cJ8
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:17 am

thank you ill watch them asap.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 am

Ok, I read all about this and was very intrigued, my character is a bit high for all of the tournaments and stuff but I would still enjoy joining. My character is Skye Bveska, and my PSN is Complicated_math
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 am

I can sponsor you with a sl60-99 build if your current doesn't fit our sl ranges ^^ Other than that, Welcome to the Exiled! If you have any questions, feel free to either post in the thread or conact our leader Ahhotep or one of our council members (Spurgun, robstehdon, shktar, Twilightwarwolf and me)

You will also get invited to psn Exiled chat in quite short notice : ) You are welcome to add any of us to your friendlist ^^
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:39 am

Twilight has given me an idea, I would like to take on 3 of your exiled at once for fun anyone fancy it?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 am

A new challanger has appeared!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

i did awesome then i accept your challenge billy

what lvl and when?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Vadislov wrote:Ok, I read all about this and was very intrigued, my character is a bit high for all of the tournaments and stuff but I would still enjoy joining. My character is Skye Bveska, and my PSN is Complicated_math

Welcome
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Vadislov wrote:Ok, I read all about this and was very intrigued, my character is a bit high for all of the tournaments and stuff but I would still enjoy joining. My character is Skye Bveska, and my PSN is Complicated_math

Welcome Vad!! Glad to have you aboard! Make sure to read the OP on pg1 of this thread. I'll add you to the member roster as a Rank 1 "Disciple"

Another to make us strong cheers Now if only I can get my butt in gear and get the event thread up...we be "rock'n roll'n!!! twisted

Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

I have started a Cleric character that I RP as a Paladin so I can be in the covenant with this one actually, because it's SL34 right now, give me some time and I'll be SL 60 soon
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Though I RP it as some type of forsaken Paladin who was banished from becoming a cleric when she began using Pyromancy, which I would imagine any type of magic other than holy would make clerics mad
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 pm

that is an awesome idea i cant say i would have thought of that and welcome aboard can wait to see you on psn XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Vadislov wrote:I have started a Cleric character that I RP as a Paladin so I can be in the covenant with this one actually, because it's SL34 right now, give me some time and I'll be SL 60 soon

Vad, did you add a member so you can be invited to psn chat? happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Billy ive decieded to have Einherje take my place in your challenge so we can test his skills. Don't go easy on him and remember to have fun XD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

who?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Einherje a new member.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I'd like to fight forum spur and blue at the same time happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 am