Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 32 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 am

nice another to make us even stronger XD WELCOME DERPIN_ERRDAY!!!!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 32 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by hageshisa Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:16 am

We are getting stronger by every week that passes, my fellow Exiles! Let's try to keep up the good work ^.^

I also wanted to sy that I'm planning to host atleast 2 more Mass invasion events. Nothing is planned so far, so they are still to be annonced. But I'm gonna keep score's from this event, and do some statistics and I might wanna concider to give the 3 best players over 3 events get a special prize. I havn't thought it thru yet so it's still an idea, but wanted to give you the heads up and maybe get you motivated : )

Let's hope for a awesome week in PW and let us kill everyone next weekend! Huzza :')
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 pm

hageshisa wrote:We are getting stronger by every week that passes, my fellow Exiles! Let's try to keep up the good work ^.^

I also wanted to sy that I'm planning to host atleast 2 more Mass invasion events. Nothing is planned so far, so they are still to be annonced. But I'm gonna keep score's from this event, and do some statistics and I might wanna concider to give the 3 best players over 3 events get a special prize. I havn't thought it thru yet so it's still an idea, but wanted to give you the heads up and maybe get you motivated : )

Let's hope for a awesome week in PW and let us kill everyone next weekend! Huzza :')

You are doing well, my friend!! I knew you would!! cheers

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

People don't forget to post!! And Blue needs everyone who will be participating in "Blue's Mass Invasion for Fun" to pm and post (here) your sl and build info. cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 pm

So how long do you think the invasion event will go on for?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:23 pm

It's a 24h our event ^^ There's a thread up for it :3
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:25 pm

O alright, didn't know that XD
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm

No probs :^_^
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:40 pm

HA!HA!HA! It seems Reim and I are thinking alike...duel wield tracers here, too. Still, getting use to them. big grin
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm gonna remake my sl 80 quality build soon. I'll be using the halberd/longsword again. I'll also make it a crestfallen warrior cosplay (no dragon sad )

This is what it will look like. I might also use some other quality weapons sometimes.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm

im currently making an artorias dark magic user for the invasion this weekend, hes only lvl 45 right now, hoping to get him to sl 99 by this weekend, gotta pull some all-nighters :\
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:11 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:im currently making an artorias dark magic user for the invasion this weekend, hes only lvl 45 right now, hoping to get him to sl 99 by this weekend, gotta pull some all-nighters :\

If you need help let me know. I'm in game now and will be for the rest of the day!!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote:im currently making an artorias dark magic user for the invasion this weekend, hes only lvl 45 right now, hoping to get him to sl 99 by this weekend, gotta pull some all-nighters :\

If you need help let me know. I'm in game now and will be for the rest of the day!!

well i will probably be on in 9-10 hours from now (if i don't fall asleep waiting for my parents to) and im in sens, freed logan, so i went out and got homing soulmass(pretty freakin cool.[never got it before])
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

This is my covenant build.
    currently:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=224758889519864410
    Going to be.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=398476951881974088

alright, i finally got on a differ computer and posted my build on blue's mass invasion thread, please check it out and send me feed back on the build.

thank you ^-^

Edit:Combined two posts together.

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm

if someone coukld post a link that be nice n blue you get my pm?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

well i will probably be on in 9-10 hours from now (if i don't fall asleep waiting for my parents to) and im in sens, freed logan, so i went out and got homing soulmass(pretty freakin cool.[never got it before])

:shock: waiting for parents to sleep ssssh! big grin
    Nice going at Sens!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:if someone coukld post a link that be nice n blue you get my pm?

Here you go TW...my bad happy

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15205-the-exiled-of-ariamis-mass-invasion-the-queen-s-wrath#299014

@ Robin: Noooo Dragon!!?? sad But we still have you!! big grin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 pm

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 32 2250187301 _ "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 32 2250187301
    @ahhotep1: nah, its ok right now. I am allowed to be up, but i guess you could call me... "undercover." They think that I am doing my work,(which i am, but really slowly) and so I will make an excuse to stay up late so i can finish my school work. then its just a matter of not falling asleep while I'm waiting for my parents to. lol

and I've been wondering for the longest time, how does the point and rep system work in this forum?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Points, just ignore them lol.
    Rep, you get 1 rep for every +1 (the little pluses you see in the top right of a post) and every thanks gives you 3 rep (if you make a thread you'll notice you can thank a person in it)
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

thank you big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:thank you big grin

Thanks Dough! big grin

Bees here is a link that might help too:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t497-reputation-how-what-why#8623
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm

sweet, thanks ahho
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 am

Twilight, I got yer pm ^^ Look in Queen's Wrath and look under participants :3
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:24 am

God darnit, my mom needs to stop watching "The Voice" and needs to go to bed -_-
    im like this waiting for her to go to bed :face: must....keep.....waiting!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:58 am