Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 28 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 pm

ThatPerson wrote:I'll join because Ahho will probably stab me if I dont.

Keith, I do not stab members! I only use whips...you should know that by now silly
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 28 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Good to hear that TP! Please PM me with the build you wish to use and I'll add you to my roster
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Alright, listen up everyone happy

It's time to clean up the members roster. I already who know the current active members are..but there are a few people that I haven't seen or heard from in relation to their cove membership. So, those people who haven't been active please chime in here or PM me with your intentions. I will also be pm'ing those members today.

If after two weeks I do not receive a response, one way or another, I will assume it is your wish to no longer be active in this cove. That will sadden me...but it must be done. It isn't fair or honest to carry names on the members roster if they are not, in fact, active to some extent.

Thanks.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 pm

blue ill join in as well but can i ask that we do a first, second and third place for over all members? i think that would be cool because what about the LH *cough* and cm's if any *cough* that need items. besides it would make it an over all fun event because your seeing who would get the most points.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 am

Only rank 1 and 2 will get prizes. If you need anything Twi, just ask : )
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 am

Boop boop. I'm around. Sorta.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:26 am

Walka, you should be around more often ^.^ How are you?
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 am

Yeeaah probably haha. I'm alright. A second job would be killer though. I'm getting very little hours at gamestop. Sup on your end?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:30 am

KILL ALL LIFEHUNTERS!!!!,

sorry i regressed to a past memory!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 am

Had the same problem you have now, but 2 months ago. Now I have two jobs and sometimes I work as a maniac. Last monty was 190ish hours total :/ But if you have so lil hours at gamestop you should definatly be more actice in thread xD Anyhow! Check out the second last page of thread! You should give the massinasion event a go! ^_^

And on my end its work work work! Doing stocktaking at work atm, its so damn boring and depressing I almost wanna kill myself some days xD
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:42 am

Yeeaah I dunno about that. The last mass invasion event I did destroyed my soul lol. I know I'm going to be getting Persona 4 relatively soon and I might be glued to it. But if I'm not working that Friday I'll try my hand at it. I'm assuming this event's in the Painted World? Just double checking since the one I did was in the Township.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 am

It's cool if you don't have time ^^ But even if you just invade for an hour or two it would make me happy since non of the xbl players responded so far : ) And yes, we will kill ALL introuders of PW ^^
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am

Sounds about right I'll see what I can do.

Yeah I stopped playing Dark Souls 'cause Halo 4 and BO2 came out. But I'm already bored of them. I think one of the reasons I stayed gone so long is the xbl members aren't all that active. I mean some are, but we don't do much. I rarely ever see the xbl leader on, either. But I'm getting a PS3 soon so I'll just join in with you guys on that.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 am

That sounds really sweet! I know you'll be more active when you get ps3 : ) Its awesome with psn chat
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah Blue... Il use my DS... SL55..

Will PM you my build happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm

WaLKA wrote:Sounds about right I'll see what I can do.

Yeah I stopped playing Dark Souls 'cause Halo 4 and BO2 came out. But I'm already bored of them. I think one of the reasons I stayed gone so long is the xbl members aren't all that active. I mean some are, but we don't do much. I rarely ever see the xbl leader on, either. But I'm getting a PS3 soon so I'll just join in with you guys on that.

Excellent WaLKA...glad you checked in!! That pleases me big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Blue, mass invasion , I'm in happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Sweet Robs! As I said before, please PM me with your desired build
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 pm

TW...how you coming with your project? Can you give me an update via PM soon? big grin
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

I missed you too? lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm

WaLKA wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I missed you too? lol

LOL...so, i was a bit excited!! I have been having a rather good day and it just came bubbling forth. Feel lucky, cause you don't really wanna see me in a pissy mood. lol!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:22 am

ahho i think we all dont want to see ANYONE in a pissy mood let alone the leader.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:45 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:ahho i think we all dont want to see ANYONE in a pissy mood let alone the leader.

lol! So true TW!! When I'm in a pissy mood I try to spare people my presence!!!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 am

hageshisa wrote:Sweet Robs! As I said before, please PM me with your desired build

Not sure on build. One thing unless I go DM or kill Priscy (I dont wanna do that) I m gonna get vaded, do we get points if we host ?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 am

Yes, we will count people who invade us aswell. 2p for Red and 3p for Blue ^^ I guess its cool if you wanna kill her to increase invasions though : ) Also, if I won't make it to psn chat today, please tell Ein to forum pm me with his build ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am